PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul: Fox News is 'scared of me'

Liberty Star
04-09-2009, 02:27 PM
Why are Fox news pimps scared of RP?

http://www.boston.com/news/local/politics/primarysource/2007/12/paul_fox_news_i.html

Past blast.

Liberty Star
04-09-2009, 02:34 PM
This doesn't answer the question either:

Fox News Conservative? - $14,000 to Republicans, $310,800 to Democratic Candidates!

Fox News likes Republicans. Republicans are conservative. So Fox News is conservative, right? Then why do their employees donate only $14,000 to the Republican 2008 Presidential candidates but donate a total of $310,800 to Democratic Candidates! That ratio is 22 to 1.

Clinton
$197,850 of this money goes to one candidate, Hillary Clinton. Politically she is the opposite of Fox’s image, but their Chairman Rupert Murdoch donated to her and only her in the 2008 Presidential race. Rupert Murdoch donated in July 2006 to “Friends of Hillary” then June 2007 to the campaign for the maximum of $2,300. Of the top executives 12 out of 13 donated to Democrats with most going to Clinton. One of the listed executives Peter Chernin the President of Fox, donated to 3 Democratic candidates.

Not that Hillary has not had visible disagreements with Fox. In June of 2007 she refused to participate in an unofficial debate on Fox. Fox also has run stories critical of her in superficial ways such as her laugh. But Rupert organizes huge fundraisers like July 2006 and in 2007.

It is not clear if there is some pressure to donate to her, but Mr. Murdoch has a history of pressuring employees and using Fox News to push his political ideas. (Hillary Clinton’s campaign declined to comment on this story.)

IPSecure
04-09-2009, 02:53 PM
Ever wonder what would happen if Dr. Paul was given the respect he deserves from the MSM?

satchelmcqueen
04-09-2009, 05:28 PM
Ever wonder what would happen if Dr. Paul was given the respect he deserves from the MSM?

i know what would happen and they do to which is why they treat him like crap.

he would win.

heavenlyboy34
04-09-2009, 05:33 PM
Why are Fox news pimps scared of RP?

http://www.boston.com/news/local/politics/primarysource/2007/12/paul_fox_news_i.html

Past blast.

This is why-"They are propagandists for this war and I challenge them on the notion that they are conservative." -RP

Faux News is a joke, like any other corporate "news" outlet. :p

Liberty Star
04-12-2009, 02:48 PM

Education of American public would occur at much faster pace and America would be less likely to follow sort of self-defeating, blunderous policies that have been lately pushed by questionable interest groups with complicity of MSM.

This is why-"They are propagandists for this war and I challenge them on the notion that they are conservative." -RP

Faux News is a joke, like any other corporate "news" outlet. :p

Good observation.

While Fox news is often singled out by many conservatives and libertarians for being propagandist for interventionst wars and anti-American segments of Israeli lobby, do the semi-bright talking heads and skirts at Fox really deserve all the criticism they get?

Fox News and the Iraq War: Fact vs. Fox-tion

by Congressman Bernie Sanders

http://www.buzzflash.com/contributors/04/03/con04139.html

fedup100
04-12-2009, 03:02 PM
So, wouldn't they then be afraid of Glen Beck! I'm just saying...........

Liberty Star
04-12-2009, 03:12 PM
So, wouldn't they then be afraid of Glen Beck! I'm just saying...........

They being Fox?

Sir screams-a-lot has been one of the more entertaining talking heads for them who happens to be adept at swinging with the winds of public sentiment to gain ratings, why would they be afraid of him?

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/04/24/beck-slavery/

fedup100
04-12-2009, 03:33 PM
They being Fox?

Sir screams-a-lot has been one of the more entertaining talking heads for them who happens to be adept at swinging with the winds of public sentiment to gain ratings, why would they be afraid of him?

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/04/24/beck-slavery/

Because he has taken RP's talking points for his faux movement. Since he sounds like Paul and tries to talk like Paul, why is Faux afraid of Paul?

Liberty Star
04-12-2009, 03:43 PM
Because he has taken RP's talking points for his faux movement. Since he sounds like Paul and tries to talk like Paul, why is Faux afraid of Paul?

Lately I haven't really listened to GB , or anyone else on Fuax for that matter, but has he really taken RP's talking points?

That would mean GB's now calls Iraq war a blunder, opposes badly conceived, open-ended, costly foreign interventions/occupations plocies, talks about blowback concepts, considers US Constitution and Liberties of supreme value. If that's so, I gotta take a listen one of these days. I'm sure new and improved GB's monolog or epilog now would contain a sincere apology from him for being a propagandist for war-monger neocons and supporting all these years the very policies that got us here.

Will be sure to checkout his show now.

fedup100
04-12-2009, 03:46 PM
Lately I haven't really listened to GB , or anyone else on Fuax for that matter, but has he really taken RP's talking points?

That would mean GB's now calls Iraq war a blunder, opposes badly conceived, open-ended, costly foreign interventions/occupations plocies, talks about blowback concepts, considers US Constitution and Liberties of supreme value. If that's so, I gotta take a listen one of these days. I'm sure new and improved GB's monolog or epilog now would contain a sincere apology from him for being a propagandist for war-monger neocons and supporting all these years the very policies that got us here.

Will be sure to checkout his show now.

Yes and no, that is why it is a faux movement. He has cherry picked Paul's talking points, some of them, just for show. Is that better?

Liberty Star
04-12-2009, 03:53 PM
Yes and no, that is why it is a faux movement. He has cherry picked Paul's talking points, some of them, just for show. Is that better?

Yea, that clarifies it.

So it's what I suspected. For show biz, he's just put on some "libertarian" stripes selectively over the previous Fuax issued necon pimping costume just because neoconism no longer sells very well with American consumers these days. Pretty shrewed move, that should get him some good ratings in the short term.