PDA

View Full Version : [Video and Article] Dr. Paul Visits 4th and 5th-Graders

Knightskye
04-09-2009, 01:28 AM
http://www.victoriaadvocate.com/news/2009/apr/08/rr_ron_paul_040909_45512/?features

Should put a smile on your face. :)

"Hearing about the stimulus packages and recession from Ron Paul himself was interesting. I also learned more about the Constitution," Lauren said.

Paul gave each student a pocket-size booklet of the Constitution.

"I am going to read all of it. I hope to one day be a part of the government and run for office in 2032," Lauren said.

OptionsTrader
04-09-2009, 01:41 AM
That is a keeper, thank you very much.

Joe3113
04-09-2009, 01:56 AM
I would've bought in some candy bars or something and used them to teach the kids about working to earn something and then getting to keep what you earn.

Make the kids do some little chore in exchange for a mini mars bar and a cherry ripe or something ..... then have a guy in a burgular costume come in with "government" written on his shirt, and try and tell the kid he has to give up one of his candy bars for nothing in return.

or something...

Would've been more fun than that.

Paulitical Correctness
04-09-2009, 07:18 AM
Check out the lil neocon in the orange!

Jeremy
04-09-2009, 07:21 AM
Lauren 2032

CGeoffrion
04-09-2009, 07:55 AM
This just made my day. Thank you!

He Who Pawns
04-09-2009, 08:03 AM
I would've bought in some candy bars or something and used them to teach the kids about working to earn something and then getting to keep what you earn.

Make the kids do some little chore in exchange for a mini mars bar and a cherry ripe or something ..... then have a guy in a burgular costume come in with "government" written on his shirt, and try and tell the kid he has to give up one of his candy bars for nothing in return.

or something...

Would've been more fun that that.

haha.... good ideas. When the kids have to slice up and hand over 40% of their chocolate bar, the lesson will sink in!