PDA

View Full Version : I really like how ron paul says...

happyphilter
09-18-2007, 11:26 AM
"I feel as if I am just part of this movement"- loosely quoted. but it really got me thinking. Was Ron Paul the spark and the catalyst we all need? I think he recognizes his position in the whole 'Ron Paul Revolution' Because after all, this is about us.
Ron Paul he is a man we want elected because we want change, we NEED change for ourselves and our country.

I don't how many of you feel the same way as me, and thats part of the reason I bring this up. I WILL not settle for anyone else then Ron Paul, I cannot. I see this country and I cannot stand where it's going. We are at a tipping point, and its time to realize this. If ron paul does not win our choices are limited for our next actions. I will not stop this re'love'ution when the election results are announced, but when change actually takes place.

back to my drink =]

hopeforamerica
09-18-2007, 11:28 AM
"I feel as if I am just part of this movement"- loosely quoted. but it really got me thinking. Was Ron Paul the spark and the catalyst we all need? I think he recognizes his position in the whole 'Ron Paul Revolution' Because after all, this is about us.
Ron Paul he is a man we want elected because we want change, we NEED change for ourselves and our country.

I don't how many of you feel the same way as me, and thats part of the reason I bring this up. I WILL not settle for anyone else then Ron Paul, I cannot. I see this country and I cannot stand where it's going. We are at a tipping point, and its time to realize this. If ron paul does not win our choices are limited for our next actions. I will not stop this re'love'ution when the election results are announced, but when change actually takes place.

back to my drink =]

"Thank you for inviting me to your freedom movement!" He says it all the time, and LOVE it!

Revolution9
09-18-2007, 11:43 AM

back to my drink =]

It is like when in a protest the jackboots are arrayed against the protestors who have a righteous cause. Finally someone righteous steps forth out of the crowd and leads the charge just by his actions and words. The rest know it is now time as their voice has risen into the focus of one man they chose as their leader to speak and make action for them. This is a good example to illustrate how natural law and momentum work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM

Best Regards
Randy

xcalybur
09-18-2007, 11:58 AM
I agree that we are the movement and Ron Paul is the instrument of change for us. The problem is that if we loose Ron Paul, we will not win the Presidency. Our alternative over the next couple of years is not a pretty one. The Revolution will turn from a loving one to a revolution of forced change. I am afraid that not everyone will survive this.

We need to head this off and get Ron Paul in as President. BTW, when he does become President, that is not the end of it. We will still have a LOT of work to do to get our country back.

hopeforamerica
09-18-2007, 12:16 PM
I agree that we are the movement and Ron Paul is the instrument of change for us. The problem is that if we loose Ron Paul, we will not win the Presidency. Our alternative over the next couple of years is not a pretty one. The Revolution will turn from a loving one to a revolution of forced change. I am afraid that not everyone will survive this.

We need to head this off and get Ron Paul in as President. BTW, when he does become President, that is not the end of it. We will still have a LOT of work to do to get our country back.

This is what scares the crap out of me! If it were just me, it wouldn't be as big of a deal. But my four year old depends on a Ron Paul win!! God help us if he doesn't.

Bradley in DC
09-18-2007, 12:44 PM
Dr. Paul is the American version of the Chinese student standing in front of the tank...

and HE thanks US for inviting him to the rEVOLution!

philipsantamaria
09-18-2007, 01:58 PM
Frank Zappa's advice for younger people was

1. When you're old enough, Register to Vote.
2. When you're old enough, Run for Office.

After this election, no matter who the winner, we have to be more involved. We all see that there are tons of us across the country. We now know that we have support. So when we can we have to BE LIKE Ron Paul, and have the guts to stick up for what we believe.

So many of us are running now as "Ron Paul" Republicans, and I think this will stick.

dsentell
09-18-2007, 02:04 PM
This is what scares the crap out of me! If it were just me, it wouldn't be as big of a deal. But my four year old depends on a Ron Paul win!! God help us if he doesn't.

God Help Us All If He Doesn't!

You are so right, I am in my early 50s and tell myself that I won't have that long to live in a totalitarian world. But then I see the children and then I think of all that have died to give us our freedoms and I AM READY TO FIGHT!

katao
09-18-2007, 02:16 PM
Dr. Paul is the American version of the Chinese student standing in front of the tank...

and HE thanks US for inviting him to the rEVOLution!

Amen, brother. It shows his true Christian humility.

Although I can't imagine a better statesman for the Revolution, this movement WILL NOT go away. It his here to stay, my friends - even at the cost of bloodshed if necessary. God help us that it never comes to that.

dsentell
09-18-2007, 02:19 PM
. . . . this movement WILL NOT go away. It his here to stay, my friends - even at the cost of bloodshed if necessary. God help us that it never comes to that.

So true. I am in it for the long-haul. I think most of us are.

Pedro TT
09-18-2007, 03:56 PM
Amen, brother. It shows his true Christian humility.

Although I can't imagine a better statesman for the Revolution, this movement WILL NOT go away. It his here to stay, my friends - even at the cost of bloodshed if necessary. God help us that it never comes to that.

Its funny how before last night, I would of thought all of you were crazy. Then again last night I met Dr. Paul and also had a very interesting conversation with an 80 yr. old man from Romania (which was part of the soviet union).

He told me that he sees the same things occurring in our country as they did in Romania when the communist movement started happening. Except here it has happened faster!:eek:

Within 2 years we lost habeas corpus, we have gained the patriot act and worst of all, we have become a country where the middle class is becoming so weak, it will soon be impossible for us to afford a shit hole of a dwelling let alone a decent sized house while at the same time being able to support a family.

If Ron Paul doesnt make it through the primaries, I'm going to start preparing. Anyone want to buy a bio-diesel powered truck for the upcoming revolution? :)