PDA

View Full Version : I am not a truther or fan of Alex Jones but damn Obama Deception is awesome

ItsTime
04-08-2009, 05:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

Freaking great film.

Matt Collins
04-08-2009, 06:35 PM
I stopped watching it at the hotel scene when he pulled out the double bullhorns. Too much conjecture and dislogic for me.

ItsTime
04-08-2009, 06:38 PM
I stopped watching it at the hotel scene when he pulled out the double bullhorns. Too much conjecture and dislogic for me.

Yeah I guess I have my AJ crazy filter on. But there is some very good info in the film. Like where Alan Greenspan out right admits that the Federal Reserve answers to one and does what they want regardless of what the President or congress might want. That the fed runs all monetary polices in the USA.

ghengis86
04-08-2009, 07:02 PM
yeah, i could do without the bullhorn and dark/quirky music, but all in all a great film. some things were over the top, some things were exaggerated, however the gist of the movie, that obama is a two faced liar and the president is just a puppet, that still comes through beautifully

ItsTime
04-08-2009, 07:04 PM
yeah, i could do without the bullhorn and dark/quirky music, but all in all a great film. some things were over the top, some things were exaggerated, however the gist of the movie, that obama is a two faced liar and the president is just a puppet, that still comes through beautifully

The music at the hotel was pretty funny. I was like WTF? But AJ is a showman its his style I guess.

RevolutionSD
04-08-2009, 07:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

Freaking great film.

I didn't care for it much but there were some good points made.

Why would you not want the truth about 9/11? I'm not saying you should devote your life to it, but I don't understand why people are so scared of the truth. It's obviously not what our politicians told us.

A. Havnes
04-08-2009, 07:50 PM
I agree that the Obama Deception is awesome! A bit outlandish? To some, but it really hit certain points hard. The bit with Wayne Paul was great, too.

Nate
04-08-2009, 07:50 PM
Yeah AJ can be a sensationalist sometimes. However this style really does work with the sheeple. Most people respond to fear much more than they do with logic. I regularly use some of his better movies/videos for recruitment. They not only wake people up but they make them angry which makes my job of turning them into activists easier. Then I use the more gentile and educated libertarians like Lew Rockwell, Ron Paul, Napolitano, etc to give them a better understanding of what this movement is all about.

Nate
04-08-2009, 07:59 PM
I agree that the Obama Deception is awesome! A bit outlandish? To some, but it really hit certain points hard. The bit with Wayne Paul was great, too.

I loved the Wayne Paul part. My formerly Obamunist friend looked over at me in amazement when he made the point that we were all pledged as collateral by the Federal government to the banks. That was the moment that I seen the light switch on inside his head. He literally woke up that very moment. It was amazing to see. Ever since then he has been constantly calling me, e-mailing me and asking all the right questions. He now hates Obama with a passion like only someone who feels personally betrayed can feel.

revolutionary8
04-08-2009, 08:35 PM
PAUL/PAUL/PAUL 2012

Thanks for the good footage and distribution AJ.

NMCB3
04-08-2009, 09:25 PM
I loved the Wayne Paul part. My formerly Obamunist friend looked over at me in amazement when he made the point that we were all pledged as collateral by the Federal government to the banks. That was the moment that I seen the light switch on inside his head. He literally woke up that very moment. It was amazing to see. Ever since then he has been constantly calling me, e-mailing me and asking all the right questions. He now hates Obama with a passion like only someone who feels personally betrayed can feel.
Awesome! :)

RickyJ
04-08-2009, 09:42 PM
Why aren't you a truther?

Why isn't EVERYBODY a truther?

The case for 9/11 being an inside job has more evidence than Ron Paul does for being an honest politician. So, why aren't you a 9/11 truther?

BTW, I don't care for Alex Jones at all, and do not consider him to be a true 9/11 truther at all.

christagious
04-08-2009, 10:29 PM
do not consider him to be a true 9/11 truther at all.

why's that just out of curiosity? I've heard that he's the father of the movement

AuH20
04-08-2009, 10:37 PM

Yup. Social Security is basically a glorified slush fund. Its on the congressional record.

Matt Collins
04-08-2009, 10:41 PM
Yeah AJ can be a sensationalist sometimes. He's the Michael Moore of the right, and just as credible. :rolleyes:

ForLiberty-RonPaul
04-08-2009, 10:48 PM
He's the Michael Moore of the right, and just as credible. :rolleyes:

not quite, but I get your point.

NMCB3
04-08-2009, 10:49 PM
He's the Michael Moore of the right, and just as credible. :rolleyes:I didnt think AJ was from the right....and neither did the republicans when he was slamming Bush for eight years.

It reminds me of how I`m treated, when I point out bad republican behavior I`m a democrat, I point out bad democrat behavior I`m a republican. Truth is I despise both partys equally, I just want liberty. :)

Matt Collins
04-08-2009, 10:51 PM
I didnt think AJ was from the right....and neither did the republicans when he was slamming Bush for eight years.Except that Bush wasn't "from the right".

revolutionary8
04-08-2009, 10:51 PM
please, spare yourself.
This assertation is absolutely ridiculous.
If credibility is what you seek, posts like these are not ways to achieve your goal.
Please, point me in the direction where RP SLANDERS those who give him and his message a voice.

NMCB3
04-08-2009, 10:54 PM
Except that Bush wasn't "from the right".
Semantics :)

Josh_LA
04-08-2009, 11:10 PM

funny

Josh_LA
04-08-2009, 11:10 PM
I agree, there's things I disagree and dislike about Jones, but this is one of the films he's done well on, especially by encouraging people to check facts.

LATruth
04-08-2009, 11:12 PM

Once you get past the Bilderberg sequence in the film he hits with some hard evidence on Obama's staff and policies. I'll admit the bilderberg section of the film shouldn't have been there. And I like alex jones.

Micheal Moore is a tool.

dannno
04-08-2009, 11:21 PM
Ya Matt you should finish that movie up that last section is really good.