PDA

View Full Version : False Flag operations for dummies

Dripping Rain
04-08-2009, 04:07 PM
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/images/2008/10/23/ashley_todd.jpg
FF: orchestrate a provocative action(self inflicted wound) and blame it on your enemy or political opponent to gain higher moral and emotional ground
ill try to make this short and simple.
We all remember Ashley Todd the Mccain supporter who physically harmed herself to blame it on a fictional black Barack Obama supporter in order to give him a bad rep in the commonwealth of pennsylvania. This is one of the most primitive ff that was ever pulled off. Ashley wasnt a very bright person neither did she have some deep agenda other than to see John Mccain elected. so for the coincidence theorists who allege "government is too incompetent to pull this off i have a question. why dont you think that those rhode scholars and intelectual geniuses who have an agenda and a goal to achieve wont pull such a thing on a larger more complex scale to further their cause? especially when Adolf Hitler pulled it off with the burning of the reichstag on his own people or when Israel(unsuccessfully) pulled it off with the USS Liberty or the US government with the bay of pigs incident. What about JFK who pulled the plug on operation Northwoods?
if you wish to know more about ONW continue right here
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/northwoods.html

angelatc
04-08-2009, 04:11 PM
why dont you think that those rhode scholars and intelectual geniuses who have an agenda and a goal to achieve wont pull such a thing on a larger more complex scale to further their cause?

Why haven't they already?

Do we totally disregard chaos theory?

pcosmar
04-08-2009, 04:20 PM

Because many are fighting a delaying action.
Each MIAC Report exposed, Each NAFTA highway delay, each Agent Provocateur unmasked. gives us a little more time.

Dripping Rain
04-08-2009, 04:23 PM

i dont think so. evnthough imho i believe most things are by design. i dont believe that the end result is always what was intended. most people miscalculate. i also do believe theres a God who sometimes interferes either directly or through fate.

why havent they? may i say i believe they already did. bay of pigs? im still skeptical of 9/11. but all evidence i have viewed points to a possible ff

edit: i specifically avoided mentioning my personal views or 9/11 so that i dont find this thrown in hot topics.

phill4paul
04-08-2009, 04:40 PM
The concrete evidenced by Operation Northwoods documents are what convinced me that ffs' are a reality. Because of that one document I have had to re-examine all that I had previously read and believed.
If they have the audacity to plan, they have the audacity to carry it out. What if JFK had been a weaker president? What if the C.I.A. or other government agency had information that could have been used against him causing him to acquiesce . A million "if" scenarios in which State Citizens could have met their end by the machination of a Federal Government.

peepnklown
04-08-2009, 04:50 PM
Phil
Did Operation Northwoods convince you that false-flags are a reality in America or are a reality in general? Have you heard of Operation Ajax? If you want to go deeper, you should research the major American wars (Spanish-American, WW1, WW2, etc).

phill4paul
04-08-2009, 05:22 PM
Phil
Did Operation Northwoods convince you that false-flags are a reality in America or are a reality in general? Have you heard of Operation Ajax? If you want to go deeper, you should research the major American wars (Spanish-American, WW1, WW2, etc).

When I was a young man I was interested and read a bit about all of the above. I eventually put it aside as I grew older, because for me there was no definitive "proof".
I learned of Operation Northwoods right here on these forums. I had never seen it or heard about it until I came to RPF/LF. That document has allowed me to re-examine all that you have referenced above and more.
As I stated this document for me was the "proof" I was looking for that allowed me to open my mind again to these possibilities. If a government has the audacity to plan something of the nature that Northwoods describes, then for me, they have the audacity to carry it out.

donnay
04-08-2009, 05:32 PM
Because many are fighting a delaying action.
Each MIAC Report exposed, Each NAFTA highway delay, each Agent Provocateur unmasked. gives us a little more time.

+1776

Exposing them is their worst fear!

Dripping Rain
04-08-2009, 08:32 PM
because many are fighting a delaying action.
Each miac report exposed, each nafta highway delay, each agent provocateur unmasked. Gives us a little more time.

+1000000000000000

Dripping Rain
04-08-2009, 08:35 PM
When I was a young man I was interested and read a bit about all of the above. I eventually put it aside as I grew older, because for me there was no definitive "proof".
I learned of Operation Northwoods right here on these forums. I had never seen it or heard about it until I came to RPF/LF. That document has allowed me to re-examine all that you have referenced above and more.
As I stated this document for me was the "proof" I was looking for that allowed me to open my mind again to these possibilities. If a government has the audacity to plan something of the nature that Northwoods describes, then for me, they have the audacity to carry it out.

lol when i started reading your comment this was the first thing that came to mind lololll
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqUJ8nB18sQ

RedStripe
04-08-2009, 08:37 PM
Two Words:

USS Liberty

... (acronyms count as one word, right?)

Dripping Rain
04-08-2009, 10:39 PM
Two Words:

USS Liberty

... (acronyms count as one word, right?)

mentioned that in the op but thanks for bringing it up. yes i suppose acronyms count as one word