PDA

View Full Version : MsDoodahs it's here!

LittleLightShining
04-08-2009, 11:54 AM
And it's BEAUTIFUL!

acptulsa
04-08-2009, 12:02 PM
YouTube it or it's ugly! Whatever it is...

JoshLowry
04-08-2009, 12:12 PM
Secrets don't make friends... :p

MsDoodahs
04-08-2009, 12:16 PM
It's one of the nice Campaign for Liberty banners.

For the tea party.

:D

angelatc
04-08-2009, 12:19 PM
We got the memo that no signage can be displayed without prior approval, so I'm not going to display their signage. If they want signs there, let them pass them out.

LittleLightShining
04-08-2009, 12:19 PM
It's one of the nice Campaign for Liberty banners.

For the tea party.

:D
It's a 7' x 4' Campaign For Liberty Banner! MsD ordered it and had it sent to me to use at the Tea Party!!!

JoshLowry
04-08-2009, 12:21 PM
We got the memo that no signage can be displayed without prior approval, so I'm not going to display their signage. If they want signs there, let them pass them out.

In a public place? Who's rule is that?

It's a 7' x 4' Campaign For Liberty Banner! MsD ordered it and had it sent to me to use at the Tea Party!!!

Cool! They sure are pretty. $300 is a bit pricey though the money does go to the CFL. :)

You can get them from print runner for $130ish if you put the image file together and are on a budget.

LittleLightShining
04-08-2009, 01:12 PM
In a public place? Who's rule is that?

Cool! They sure are pretty. $300 is a bit pricey though the money does go to the CFL. :)

You can get them from print runner for $130ish if you put the image file together and are on a budget.I'll let MsD explain how this all went down when she's done watching Freedom Watch :D But she explained that this was to be sent to me for the tea party. C4L HQ is also very aware of what we are doing at this event. From what I understand (in response to Angela) is that the state coordinator is the one with the say in these matters. I could be wrong but that was my understanding-- I had asked about having the C4L logo displayed on the website that the Rutland organizer set up for both tea parties and I was told it was our State Coordinator's decision.