PDA

View Full Version : Another tea party heads up!!!

tonesforjonesbones
04-08-2009, 07:35 AM
The following information was forwarded to me from another webring:

TEA PARTY CAUTION! DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING - FROM ANYONE - AT ANY TEA PARTY ANYWHERE IN THE USA ---- NO EXCEPTIONS!

Federally-funded ACORN operators will be at all Tea Parties to get signatures which they will give to Obama stating that the signatures are in support of his policies or to get the names of people who oppose his policies and report dissention.

NO MATTER WHAT, DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING! IF YOU HAVE FRIENDS WHO PLAN TO ATTEND, WHO DO NOT HAVE EMAIL, GET ON THE PHONE TO WARN THEM. TRY TO CALL OR EMAIL RADIO TALK SHOWS AND LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG.

PASS IT ON!
:rolleyes:

LittleLightShining
04-08-2009, 07:41 AM
Well, I'm hoping people will sign a petition for redress of grievances.

Caveat emptor. Don't sign it if you don't read it. Don't sign anything at a tea party? Only if you don't know how to read.

tonesforjonesbones
04-08-2009, 07:43 AM
well the point IS they might use some other reason to get you to sign and then misuse the data...they are a fraudulent organization. tones

EndTheFed
04-08-2009, 07:45 AM
Hey tones.... long time etc...

Our local tea party is going to have an "official" table and make announcements from the stage to do all their gathering info at that table to combat this problem.

tonesforjonesbones
04-08-2009, 07:47 AM
OH that's a great idea fed...great idea. How ya been? tones

EndTheFed
04-08-2009, 07:51 AM
Pretty good.... terribly busy but things are settling down.

I have been gathering server equipment..

I now have 7 rack mount servers and a 3 racks in my office gearing up to have several web sites...