PDA

View Full Version : So what does Gingrich hope to get out of all this?

Carole
04-07-2009, 10:38 PM
So what does Gingrich hope to get out of all this?

Here is a guy that should be out of politics by now, like so many others.

Why is he trying to insinuate himself all over the airways lately. Is he selling a book?

He needs to disappear doesn't he? :)

Real_CaGeD
04-07-2009, 10:42 PM
You know some real bad shit is going on when he is "conservative", as in defending the founding ideologies.

Carole
04-07-2009, 11:33 PM
Lol :D

He Who Pawns
04-07-2009, 11:44 PM
He is just becoming bizarre these days. He goes on all these shows talking about his bogus "American Solutions" nonsense. Does anybody actually have any idea what his stupid organization does? Did "American Solutions" help him dream up his idea of shooting down North Korea's rocket??

The whole thing is weird. Maybe he's having a late midlife crisis or something. Or maybe he's broke and just needs money and something to do.

lynnf
04-08-2009, 06:09 AM
So what does Gingrich hope to get out of all this?

Here is a guy that should be out of politics by now, like so many others.

Why is he trying to insinuate himself all over the airways lately. Is he selling a book?

He needs to disappear doesn't he? :)

I think he wants to run for President, doesn't everybody want to be President?

lynn

acptulsa
04-08-2009, 06:14 AM
What ever motivated Gingrich? He was a greedy, arrogant powermonger twenty years ago, and I don't see any signs he has changed one bit. I think he has just taken Barnum's Theorem to heart, that's all.

Meiun
04-08-2009, 06:16 AM
He made a very good point back in 2008, during the campaigns, that went something like, "What do you think is the best way to make a very large impact on the ideology of a nation?" To which he answered affect the education of the young. So, I think his notion is to become involved in writing of textbooks, education of teachers and such... all toward his ideology.

I dunno... I think Ron Paul has had a much greater affect than Gingrich because, once again, Liberty doesn't require a sales pitch. Freedom is inclusive.