PDA

View Full Version : Guess who's back...

TVMH
04-07-2009, 05:52 PM
If you said "a bunch of really cool folks from DjLoTi's RonPaulRadio" you would be 100% correct. :D

As I'm sure many of you are aware, the original RonPaulRadio morphed into several different projects, all with varying degrees of success. Some folks continued plowing up new ground and planting the seeds of freedom and liberty, while others sort of stepped away...myself, I took a year off (call it a 'sabbatical' :D ) to recover some of the energy I expended during Dr. Paul's campaign.

Well, it's Spring again, so that means it's time to get busy plowing and planting again...myself, included.

Soooo.....allow me to introduce you to www.BoldVoices.tv .

Boldvoices.tv is not just a radio station or an internet TV channel. BoldVoices.tv is the central gathering place for all kinds of content...and there are currently 16 channels available.

Not only that, BoldVoices.tv is, in my opinion, the perfect model for cooperation among libertarians/anarcho-capitalists/Austrian economists/etc (basically anyone who doesn't like to be told what they can or cannot do or say).

Stop by and say 'hi' in the chat-room (if you use IRC, it's ##boldvoices on FreeNode), or just check out the schedule and see if you recognize any names.

Or don't. ;)

Either way, we'll continue using our bold voices to continue talking about the ideas that brought us all together in the first place...freedom and liberty.

Myself, I'll be on-air tonight on Channel 3 co-hosting "OverGround RailRoad" with Brighton...our normally scheduled hours are Tuesday/Thursday at 10:00 PM EDT...we're only scheduled for 2 hours, but we always go over. :D

All aboard...............:cool:

qubano123
04-07-2009, 06:16 PM
It is great to have you as part of the team!

After a year producing/editing for another show/network its great to be part of such a strong group of individuals with a clear goal.

Please visit the site: www.BoldVoices.TV & look around. We have a schedule and a great line up so far!

Don't forget to catch my show Mon.-Fri. LiberTV @ 9pm EST right before Overground Railroad only every day of the week on Channel 8.

In Liberty,

Qubano aka Randy P.

Conza88
04-07-2009, 08:38 PM
lol tvmh.. :o

Kotin
04-07-2009, 08:43 PM
welcome back!!
:D

krynnotaur
04-07-2009, 08:46 PM
yell fire

angelatc
04-07-2009, 08:47 PM
Awesome news!!!

angelatc
04-07-2009, 08:48 PM
yell fire

What? Speak english man!:)

Ron Paul!

(It's really good to see you too!)

TVMH
04-08-2009, 10:18 AM
What? Speak english man!:)

Ron Paul!

(It's really good to see you too!)

That's actually code for "Yell Fire" by Michael Franti and Spearhead....this song is as popular now as it was then. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viYdHvYM6ao

mczerone
04-08-2009, 10:34 AM
That's actually code for "Yell Fire" by Michael Franti and Spearhead....this song is as popular now as it was then. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viYdHvYM6ao

Now I know one of his songs! My friends went to a yoga session led by Michael Franti last year at Rothbury (http://www.rothburyfestival.com/festival/artists.php). I skipped the yoga and the Franti concert due to being under the weather, but plan on attending both this year.

Hopefully the crowd will have seen that Obama isn't about peace by then - last year was sickening with the amount of 'hope' that was placed in the man with the different face to actually change drug and war policy, T-shirts and such were everywhere. I knew they were wrong, but couldn't convince anyone so quickly learned to keep my mouth shut and keep my Ron Paul and Liberty thoughts to myself.

EdwardMandellHouse
04-08-2009, 10:34 AM
BoldVoices.TV rocks! Interactive community driven media is the way of the future.

Grimnir
04-08-2009, 10:38 AM
The shows on BoldVoices.tv are excellent and informative.
I hope all liberty minded people tune in

TVMH
04-08-2009, 02:14 PM
...and thanks to all the people that made it happen.

It's fun again. :D

BuddyRey
04-08-2009, 02:27 PM
Awesome!!! Glad to know you guys are still webcasting!

EdwardMandellHouse
04-08-2009, 06:11 PM
Awesome variety, I'm watching "LibertarianLady" right now on channel 16. She's good.

TVMH
04-09-2009, 08:29 AM
Awesome!!! Glad to know you guys are still webcasting!

The artist formerly known as "Non_Serviam" (now known as "memefilter") will be on at 12:00 PM EDT...Channel 1. :cool:

Uncle_Rahn
04-09-2009, 08:38 AM
Well I guess I can stop bugging you to broadcast again TVMH.

But I will find something else to bug you on.....

Good Luck with the Show and keep on the Press For Freedom!

TVMH
04-09-2009, 10:45 AM
Well I guess I can stop bugging you to broadcast again TVMH.

But I will find something else to bug you on.....

Good Luck with the Show and keep on the Press For Freedom!

:cool:

Krynnotaur is live on Channel 13 (1-3 PM EDT).

(Prepare to have your eardrums blown...this dude's got some passion.) :eek:

EdwardMandellHouse
04-09-2009, 12:17 PM
Can anyone become a host? How does that all work?

TVMH
04-09-2009, 12:21 PM
Can anyone become a host? How does that all work?

Absolutely!

That's the beauty of this new model...there is no "management", per se.

All you have to do is find a broadcasting outlet (justin.tv, mogulus, etc.) then contact one of the other hosts or chat ops, and you can get your own channel.

Obviously, some sort of schedule is utilized, but the idea is to let the market decide what it wants to hear...competition is a beautiful thing. :D

Check it out... www.boldvoices.tv :cool:

EdwardMandellHouse
04-10-2009, 01:12 PM
I thought non_serviam would be broadcasting..

TVMH
04-11-2009, 11:27 AM
I thought non_serviam would be broadcasting..

He's still broadcasting, he just doesn't go by Non_Serviam anymore...

He is now known as 'memefilter' and hosts "This is Your Brain On..." every day at 12:00 PM EDT.

MelissaWV
04-12-2009, 12:13 PM
*scratches her head* There's some saying about doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results, but I still wish you guys all the luck in the world :D

Kacela
04-13-2009, 01:56 AM
*scratches her head* There's some saying about doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results, but I still wish you guys all the luck in the world :D
I think it's a good thing - it shows that the movement is a living entity by coalescing time and again after becoming fragmented, and it shows the dedication of a few good people to rise above petty in-fighting, greed and power in order to perpetuate the message.

Glad to see familiar faces and fighters again :)

TVMH
04-13-2009, 03:29 PM

That would be applicable if we were, indeed, doing the same thing. ;)