PDA

View Full Version : Commercial for "Creature from Jeckyl Island" on Hannity's radio show

brandon
04-07-2009, 03:26 PM
No I don't usually listen to Hannity. I am right now though and they just ran a commercial for the book and talked about Ron Paul.

I wonder who is paying for these commercials? Pretty cool though!

Danke
04-07-2009, 03:45 PM
No I don't usually listen to Hannity. I am right now though and they just ran a commercial for the book and talked about Ron Paul.

I wonder who is paying for these commercials? Pretty cool though!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=185175

Midas Resources

tonesforjonesbones
04-07-2009, 03:47 PM
that IS cool...I am seeing a shift in the paradigm happening...great! tones

ChaosControl
04-07-2009, 04:05 PM
I'm seeing more average Republican types starting to say the FR is the problem.

NMCB3
04-07-2009, 04:14 PM
I'm seeing more average Republican types starting to say the FR is the problem. A little late to the party don't you think? Now if they would just stop listening to FOX NEWS and maybe start reading a few books by Rothbard, Hayek, Bastiat, etc, or maybe read LewRockwell.com once in a while they might succeed in un-brainwashing themselves. Although it will literally take years its well worth the effort, and they will then be worth something to us. Somehow I`m not overly optimistic that this will happen.

RSLudlum
04-07-2009, 04:16 PM
The more people get into the market for PM's, the more you'll be hearing advertisements like this bc. the companies have more capital to invest in media. Isn't the free market a great thing. ;)

Deborah K
04-07-2009, 04:24 PM
And it seems Pat Buchanan has read the book: http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=31335

and is now co-opting the title?

LibertyEagle
04-07-2009, 04:27 PM
And it seems Pat Buchanan has read the book: http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=31335

and is now co-opting the title?

Huh?

Because he said this?

Should not this creature from Jekyl Island, for all its manifold crimes and sins against the republic, also be summarily put to death?

That's a GOOD thing. He's on our side about the FED.

Kotin
04-07-2009, 04:28 PM
its the same commercial that is on Alex Jones' radio show..

pacelli
04-07-2009, 04:33 PM
its the same commercial that is on Alex Jones' radio show..

You bet. Midas Resources is owned by Ted Anderson. Ted Anderson also owns GCN radio network and frequently gets interviewed by Alex to advertise gold & silver.

Deborah K
04-07-2009, 04:42 PM
Huh?

Because he said this?

That's a GOOD thing. He's on our side about the FED.

He doesn't give credit where credit is due. He gives Tom credit for 'Meltdown' using Ed's book title:

Already in its sixth week on the New York Times best-seller list, this eminently readable book traces the Fed's role in every financial crisis since this creature was spawned on Jekyl Island in 1913.

Maybe I'm being protective of ma man, Ed Griffin. :)

LibertyEagle
04-07-2009, 04:51 PM
Maybe I'm being protective of ma man, Ed Griffin. :)

heh. May be. I mean, the banksters did meet on Jekyll Island, so the only word he might have co-opted is "creature". :p

I see your point though. I'm just so glad someone is finally talking about the deal.

Deborah K
04-07-2009, 05:11 PM
heh. May be. I mean, the banksters did meet on Jekyll Island, so the only word he might have co-opted is "creature". :p

I see your point though. I'm just so glad someone is finally talking about the deal.

Me too. I'll take what I can get.