PDA

View Full Version : Tea Partiers: Leftie Site Wants Reports From You

angelatc
04-07-2009, 02:23 PM
http://tinyurl.com/cbja5g

Also there are rumors that the left will be sending agent provocateurs to the party, so think twice before getting caught up in any nonsense that might erupt.

LittleLightShining
04-07-2009, 02:38 PM
Hmmmm... makes me want to break out an alias and see what they are telling people.

speciallyblend
04-07-2009, 03:14 PM
http://tinyurl.com/cbja5g

Also there are rumors that the left will be sending agent provocateurs to the party, so think twice before getting caught up in any nonsense that might erupt.

i would be more concerned with the radical right of the republican party then the left! hannity, rush and gop leadership and the rest of these jokes are more of a threat then any lefty!!

constituent
04-07-2009, 03:18 PM
"This year Americans across the country are holding tea parties to let politicians know that we've had enough," Beck said yesterday. "Celebrate with Fox News."

rofl

LittleLightShining
04-07-2009, 03:18 PM
I think mine will be ok. I have an emcee plus myself and 5 other speakers lined up. There's not really going to be a lot of downtime plus I have someone with a bullhorn in the crowd :D

tonesforjonesbones
04-07-2009, 03:21 PM
specialty blend..while I know you are an obamacrat...try to remember the tea parties were created by the RIGHT...tones

speciallyblend
04-07-2009, 03:29 PM
specialty blend..while I know you are an obamacrat...try to remember the tea parties were created by the RIGHT...tones

this post shows you know nothing. i did not vote for obama and your clueless in what i believe in .so please stop pretending!!

tea parties were not created by the right. they were created by liberty minded individuals.

the right is not going to save the GOP and most of the right are actually marginalizing the GOP and the brand name!!

so i wouldn't be holding the right up like they are the good guys in this. not all folks but i am sorry i have to spend hrs ex[plaining away the crazed right and the bush's and the rushers.

my id is speciallyblend not specialty

LittleLightShining
04-07-2009, 03:36 PM
specialty blend..while I know you are an obamacrat...try to remember the tea parties were created by the RIGHT...tonesTones tones tones... Always bitter, defensive and/or accusatory. And you always say everyone else is negative :(

ronpaulhawaii
04-07-2009, 03:44 PM

Tones, you really have no idea what you are talking about and making yourself look silly in the process. SB is no fan of the old guard GOP, but he is a true r3VOLutionary that has done more for this movement than many

Tones tones tones... Always bitter, defensive and/or accusatory. And you always say everyone else is negative :(

Well, maybe not always...

[empadded]

LibertyEagle
04-07-2009, 03:49 PM
SB is no fan of the old guard GOP, but he is a true r3VOLutionary that has done more for this movement than many

I second that.

Tones, Kenny did NOT vote for Obama.

Join The Paul Side
04-07-2009, 05:07 PM
i would be more concerned with the radical right of the republican party then the left! hannity, rush and gop leadership and the rest of these jokes are more of a threat then any lefty!!

These tea parties are great. Like them or hate them, Rush, Hannity, Beck, and the rest of Fixed News are doing a good job of promoting the tea parties. I happen to believe it's a good thing. :cool:

angelatc
04-07-2009, 05:44 PM
These tea parties are great. Like them or hate them, Rush, Hannity, Beck, and the rest of Fixed News are doing a good job of promoting the tea parties. I happen to believe it's a good thing. :cool:

It has people getting up off their couches.

Jeepers people - don't you remember how liberating it felt to get personally involved? We should be there en masse, meeting people and finding common ground? Cripes, I marched in parades, gathered signatures and waved signs with hardcore liberals and old school Republicans, and they got along. I'm not sure why we can't do this too.

My husband took the day off work, and I am taking my kids out of school. I am bitterly disappointed that Ron Paul didn't win, but I'm not so bitter than I don't ever want to do anything else.

speciallyblend
04-07-2009, 06:01 PM

i hear you,but i relate them to the us gov during the indian treaties(pine ridge/wounded knee) . they only say what you want to hear ,but they are just like the us gov on action, none! i do not trust them. i think they are liars in my eyes! after Ron Paul, none of them make the grade or even pass a class!

speciallyblend
04-07-2009, 06:11 PM
It has people getting up off their couches.

Jeepers people - don't you remember how liberating it felt to get personally involved? We should be there en masse, meeting people and finding common ground? Cripes, I marched in parades, gathered signatures and waved signs with hardcore liberals and old school Republicans, and they got along. I'm not sure why we can't do this too.

My husband took the day off work, and I am taking my kids out of school. I am bitterly disappointed that Ron Paul didn't win, but I'm not so bitter than I don't ever want to do anything else.

i am trying to go to the colorado tea party. i have to find a wheelchair for my wife:( so much up in the air sigh:(