PDA

View Full Version : RON PAULING IT2008,what have you done lately??

speciallyblend
09-18-2007, 09:12 AM
I just spent Monday,passing out 1000 flyers across Avon/eagle county aka Vail/Beaver Creek Colorado.I got a good response from many,and others asking about Ron Paul.I flyered at least 500 plus cars,lost count;) I then went business to business/person to person explaining RON PAULS MESSAGE:) I would start off with Pro-Military/Anti-War,this really opened the door to talk about more of his issues:)
EVERYONE GET OUT THERE AND SPREAD RON PAUL'S MESSAGE:):):)

I even have found supporters that will help me advertise in our 3 local papers aka Vail Daily/Summit Daily/Leadville Chronicle(our goal is to push RONPAUL2008.COM and MeetUP.COM Groups as well as our local groups to expand Ron Paul's message.

If anyone else is wanting to help this project let me know.I should be able to get good advertising rates at these papers,they know me from former activist issues,so they should be friendly, If interested my email is snowshoehippie@yahoo.com or just im me on yahoo,peace Kenny

Make a stranger your friend,RON PAULING IT2008

hopeforamerica
09-18-2007, 09:21 AM
Great job! I wish I could have joined you ;) That's beautiful country up there!! Tonight I'm holding a planning meeting for my meetup group. We'll be setting the final details for the October 13th March. While we're there, we'll spread fliers in the parking lot etc.....

Travis
09-18-2007, 10:48 AM
This morning I single handedly chalked it up at ASU. Also just the other day I set up a meetup group for ASU students (WHOOT WHOOT!) We are in the process of completing a University recognized club there too. By the way, if any of you want to donate to our club, please feel free to help out here: http://asustudents4ronpaul.chipin.com/students-for-ron-paul-at-asu

Travis

speciallyblend
09-18-2007, 11:06 AM
Great Job Travis;)

hopeforamerica
09-18-2007, 11:22 AM
This morning I single handedly chalked it up at ASU. Also just the other day I set up a meetup group for ASU students (WHOOT WHOOT!) We are in the process of completing a University recognized club there too. By the way, if any of you want to donate to our club, please feel free to help out here: http://asustudents4ronpaul.chipin.com/students-for-ron-paul-at-asu

Travis

Hey Travis!

Great job. I'm sad no one else showed up for you today. I just chipped in a little for ya! :D

Kelly

katao
09-18-2007, 12:14 PM
Great job guys - you're an inspiration! Every time I think I am doing lots for the campaign, I'm reminded that I can be doing even more.

speciallyblend
09-18-2007, 11:54 PM
Working 2 16 hr shifts next 2 days,so id loved to hear what others are doing??

Natalie
09-19-2007, 12:05 AM
I just went to an Astros game and handed out flyers outside