PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck--IT'S ON. FEMA CAMP DEBUNKING

Oyate
04-06-2009, 03:54 PM
Here we go folks. All those who said "but he's our friend now" and "we have to work with the MSM", just watch Glenn Beck tonight. Here it comes.

These people are NOT our friends, they DON'T represent the movement, they will NEVER share our values and they are OWNED BY OUR ENEMIES.

LibertyEagle
04-06-2009, 03:55 PM
Of course they are. But, if we were wise, we would leverage what he is doing to our advantage.

tonesforjonesbones
04-06-2009, 03:59 PM
i heard him talking about it on the radio this am. If he keeps talking about liberty and the constitution the way he's been doing...he's a good tool. If he keeps presenting Ron Paul...he gets a high five. Even Ron Paul said on Glenn Beck there was no evidence of Fema camps...are ya gonna hate Ron Paul too or just Glenn Beck? tones

jrich4rpaul
04-06-2009, 03:59 PM
Of course they are. But, if we were wise, we would leverage what he is doing to our advantage.

+1. Ignoring and pushing ourselves away from Glenn's following will hurt us more than if we tried to have more of an influence on what he's really doing: getting people off their asses.

bossman068410
04-06-2009, 04:16 PM
+1. Ignoring and pushing ourselves away from Glenn's following will hurt us more than if we tried to have more of an influence on what he's really doing: getting people off their asses.

+2

1) He did admit the LEGISTLATION IS THERE
2) Quickly got off the Legistlation issue
3) Pointed out the Bogus stuff on You tube.
4) HAS NOT Debunked actual NEWS fotage from Affiliates
5) More tommorow we will see

I think he is walking a fine line

Either he is a DISINFORMATION Agent, afraid of his pocket book, or He is trying to hint at it so others will do more research. I don't know.

YOU know If he FLAT OUT TELLS and goes into detail HE will be crucified by everyone.

dannno
04-06-2009, 04:21 PM
Even Ron Paul said on Glenn Beck there was no evidence of Fema camps...are ya gonna hate Ron Paul too or just Glenn Beck? tones

Ron Paul did not say there was no evidence of FEMA camps, stop saying that!

He said he has NOT SEEN any evidence of the camps.

Do you think he lurks around the internet looking for that stuff?

One of Ron Paul's staff members told someone when asked if Ron Paul had seen Ali G (Bruno), "No, if it's not hard money news, Ron Paul probably didn't see it."

Does Ali G not exist just because Ron Paul had never heard of him??

dannno
04-06-2009, 04:26 PM
Not to mention Ron Paul would never bring on that James Meigs douche to debunk the camps. Was Meigs on the Glenn Beck show today?

bossman068410
04-06-2009, 04:31 PM
I will not crucify BECK because he is waking up people to the message of Freedom but I just wish he would debunk the Alex Jones stuff that Alex sent his staff because It is frustrating stuff. Just like 9-11 there are questions I would like answered, but I will never get them.

Oyate
04-06-2009, 04:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg8M2JBIoqo

Is that Glenn Beck associating us with terrorists?

Glenn Beck: "I'm a libertarian at heart"

Right. He was a cheerleader for war, he was NOWEHERE to debunk the faulty inteligence that got over 2,000 or our own troops and over a MILLION IRAQIS killed, that's KILLED DEAD, and now he wants to "debunk" our movement?

If you want to mollycoddle these people, you'll end up like the LPUS: discredited by your support of establishment stateists.

People agreeing with us is great. Pretenders to the faith articulating our values in a corrupted and perverted manner is simply corrupt and perverted.

Lie down with snakes and we all get bit.

ronpaulhawaii
04-06-2009, 04:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg8M2JBIoqo

Is that Glenn Beck associating us with terrorists?

Glenn Beck: "I'm a libertarian at heart"

Right. He was a cheerleader for war, he was NOWEHERE to debunk the faulty inteligence that got over 2,000 or our own troops and over a MILLION IRAQIS killed, that's KILLED DEAD, and now he wants to "debunk" our movement?

If you want to mollycoddle these people, you'll end up like the LPUS: discredited by your support of establishment stateists.

People agreeing with us is great. Pretenders to the faith articulating our values in a corrupted and perverted manner is simply corrupt and perverted.

Lie down with snakes and we all get bit.

Doesn't really matter to me what he is or, isn't. I'll still be going to the tea-party to canvass all the people he is corralling

AuH20
04-06-2009, 05:08 PM
Glenn Beck really riles people up. Like they say, there is no such thing as bad publicity. ;)

N.cognito1776
04-06-2009, 05:14 PM
Don't forget the lesson that should have been learned by the Ed and Elaine Brown case.

Those who may come as friends will actually take you down.

Read the Bible, "Beware wolves in sheep's garb."

There are infil-traitors everywhere, even within this forum.

Does Glenn Beck do a good thing talking about how we need to get back to the Constitution?

YES

Is he allowed to be there by the power elite to stir up certain sentiment only to then be calmed back down with false reports by the MSM?

YES

Don't forget what networks he broadcasts on, whether he is a misinformation junkie or not, he is ALLOWED to report on the things he talks about.

I have NOT joined his 9-12 project, simply because I believe "they" will use it's membership lists to their own advantage once the red/blue/yellow lists are put into effect.

micahnelson
04-06-2009, 05:19 PM
Fema camps aren't real. Only thing i have seen about them are fear mongering. Some of you are worse than the Neocons in that regard.

Im more inclined to believe KBR took the money and did nothing with it. If you have a picture, you yourself have taken, of a FEMA camp- prove me wrong.

Otherwise, stop making us all look like kooks.

I don't doubt their are detention centers in this country, but the grandscale camp just isn't there.

The real irony to me is that somewhere in this country there is at least one person who denies the holocaust despite massive evidence in support of it, but promotes the idea of Fema Camps despite the massive lack of evidence for it.

zach
04-06-2009, 05:21 PM
Use the tools that are presented to you. ;)

bossman068410
04-06-2009, 05:22 PM
Fema camps aren't real. Only thing i have seen about them are fear mongering. Some of you are worse than the Neocons in that regard.

Im more inclined to believe KBR took the money and did nothing with it. If you have a picture, you yourself have taken, of a FEMA camp- prove me wrong.

I don't doubt their are detention centers in this country, but the grandscale camp just isn't there.

The real irony to me is that somewhere in this country there is at least one person who denies the holocaust despite massive evidence in support of it, but promotes the idea of Fema Camps despite the massive lack of evidence for it.

Ok i'm not sure one way or another
but what is scary
HE CONFIRMEND THE LEGISTLATION IS THERE
That should be disturbing enough.

GunnyFreedom
04-06-2009, 05:23 PM

this. 100% +1775 +2012

The other side of this debate reminds me of some of those green nutters living in a dark house, with a drawer full of incandescent light bulbs who would would live in the dark because they don't have any compact fluorescents.

Cowlesy
04-06-2009, 05:24 PM
I would venture a guess that in the utmost worst of national emergencies like a nuclear strike on the country, they would or could use those executive orders that we've all seen to force citizens to work probably in some effort to defend from a threat or assist in an emergency. If there were a situation like that were countless thousands of people died, I would imagine they have plans of how to deal with that.

I think the pivot point is those who think the gov't has a sinister plan to use them (population control), and those who think they gov't is just planning for the worst case scenario (whacko russian general gets ahold of nukes and launches them).

micahnelson
I don't believe everything I read. I got freaked out when i first read about this... did some research, and nothing adds up. We have thousands of members on this forum, I have asked repeatedly for someone to personally investigate the alleged camps.

So far only one person has claimed to have been near one, and didn't get any pictures. Seems like a bunch of crap to me.

Nathan Hale
Here we go folks. All those who said "but he's our friend now" and "we have to work with the MSM", just watch Glenn Beck tonight. Here it comes.

These people are NOT our friends, they DON'T represent the movement, they will NEVER share our values and they are OWNED BY OUR ENEMIES.

You're aware that most C4L people and Paul supporters aren't conspiracy theorists, right? Perhaps the 1% who think shit like FEMA camps are a real threat will be put off, but, well, I kinda hope they get put off enough to leave the movement anyway.

GunnyFreedom
04-06-2009, 05:25 PM
Doesn't really matter to me what he is or, isn't. I'll still be going to the tea-party to canvass all the people he is corralling

This too.

micahnelson
04-06-2009, 05:26 PM
The legislation is there, along with the legislation for the continuity of government which we haven't even seen.

I am not saying there is no threat, I am just saying the threat is heightened by alarmists. At the beginning of this movement, many claims about impending government threat were inflated out of ignorance or a desire to impress urgency on people.

Its time for that to stop. People get it.

Now its time to isolate the real threats, attack them, and provide hope and a vision for the future that doesn't involve big daddy government.

constituent
who needs "fema camps" when you've got abandoned military bases littering the countryside?

fedup100
Beck was threatened................

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread452394/pg1

donnay
04-06-2009, 05:27 PM
Just so you know I am going to spoil tomorrows show-- it is an aerial shot of Auschwitz.

http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:mzue0l8qW8gACM:http://holocaustmusic.ort.org/uploads/pics/An_aerial_reconnaissance_photograph_of_the_Auschwi tz_concentration_camp_showing_Auschwitz_II__Birken au___including_the_gypsy_camp.__Photograph__03977_ .jpg

Just remember (this is for anyone who thinks Meigs debunked FEMA camps today) the Germans didn't believe Hitler would have done such horrendous things either-- until it was too late.

pcosmar
04-06-2009, 05:28 PM
Fema camps aren't real.

http://www.army.mil/usapa/epubs/pdf/r210_35.pdf
AR 210–35 • 14 January 2005
Page 5
Chapter 1
Introduction
1–1. Purpose
This regulation provides Army policy and guidance for establishing civilian inmate labor programs and civilian prison
camps on Army installations. Sources of civilian inmate labor are limited to on– and off–post Federal corrections
facilities, State and/or local corrections facilities operating from on–post prison camps pursuant to leases under Section
2667, Title 10, United States Code (10 USC 2667), and off–post State corrections facilities participating in the

FunkBuddha
04-06-2009, 05:28 PM
I'm on the fence about the FEMA camps but I ahve to say that was the least convincing debunking I've ever seen. They took a small piece of evidence and put everything into it without addressing other issues. I don't understand why this segment was delayed. This wasn't even half-assed... it was more like 1/16th assed.

micahnelson
04-06-2009, 05:33 PM
Page 5
Chapter 1
Introduction
1–1. Purpose
This regulation provides Army policy and guidance for establishing civilian inmate labor programs and civilian prison
camps on Army installations. Sources of civilian inmate labor are limited to on– and off–post Federal corrections
facilities, State and/or local corrections facilities operating from on–post prison camps pursuant to leases under Section
2667, Title 10, United States Code (10 USC 2667), and off–post State corrections facilities participating in the

So the labor performed by prisoners can be performed for the Army, as opposed to the Department of Transportation.

I'm not seeing FEMA in there anywhere, no KBR, no shackle-traincars, no operation roundemallup...

I just see the army trying to cut its budget using inmates to paint or mow grass or whatever on army bases.

jmdrake
04-06-2009, 05:35 PM
The legislation is there, along with the legislation for the continuity of government which we haven't even seen.

I am not saying there is no threat, I am just saying the threat is heightened by alarmists. At the beginning of this movement, many claims about impending government threat were inflated out of ignorance or a desire to impress urgency on people.

Now its time to isolate the real threats, attack them, and provide hope and a vision for the future that doesn't involve big daddy government.

Well that's one way to look at it. The other is that the shadow government backed down after it was clear the alarm was raised. Several times during the current administration trial balloons have gone up and the administration backed down after a loud outcry. For instance there was the "tax by mile" proposal put forward by the transportation secretary. There was the "mandatory service exploratory committee" that was in the bill - then out the bill - then in a supplemental bill - then...who knows?

As for the proof you say you want, just look at the mass detention facility that used at the 2004 RNC to house those who violated the "free speech zones".

As for the thread topic, Glenn Beck clearly isn't trustworthy. But I totally agree with the sentiment that we can use his current "conversion" to our advantage. If he turns out to be genuine (which I doubt) great. If not then there won't be any damage as long as people are smart enough to not actually join his organization and/or send him any money.

AuH20
04-06-2009, 05:37 PM
I'm on the fence about the FEMA camps but I ahve to say that was the least convincing debunking I've ever seen. They took a small piece of evidence and put everything into it without addressing other issues. I don't understand why this segment was delayed. This wasn't even half-assed... it was more like 1/16th assed.

Agreed.

paulitics
In the long run, all that matters is the legislation and the path our country is heading towards. This is such a straw man by debunking whether camps are in use today.

jmdrake
So the labor performed by prisoners can be performed for the Army, as opposed to the Department of Transportation.

I'm not seeing FEMA in there anywhere, no KBR, no shackle-traincars, no operation roundemallup...

I just see the army trying to cut its budget using inmates to paint or mow grass or whatever on army bases.

I see a frog boiling...slowly.

micahnelson
04-06-2009, 05:38 PM
As for the proof you say you want, just look at the mass detention facility that used at the 2004 RNC to house those who violated the "free speech zones".

So we protest those things.

Those things are REAL. Protesting real things is something normal people do, and will join in with you to do. Protesting imaginary detention facilities that might happen someday maybe seems like a waste of deeply needed credibility.

Oyate
04-06-2009, 05:40 PM

Dang son, maybe you should look at little harder. The series of executive orders isn't imagination, there are there, they are real.

We've been saying economic collapse is coming and it's inevitable. All the while Greenspan and the gang were telling us everything was PEACHY-KEENO. The ONLY thing inflating is the currency.

I TOTALLY AGREE IN PRINCIPLE. However, Glenn Beck "debunking" these concerns before people even do their own research, that is a problem.

Do you want people to become interested and do their research or take Glenn Beck's word for it?

micahnelson
I see a frog boiling...slowly.

And I see little boy calling wolf...frequently.

AuH20
Beck was threatened................

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread452394/pg1

Glenn Beck has a bodyguard that drives him back and forth to his New Canaan home. Very interesting. ;)

donnay
04-06-2009, 05:44 PM

Your description is what I see in Glenn Beck.

http://archive.glennbeck.com/picoftheday/08-22-06-pod.jpg

He is simply poisoning the well.

dannno
04-06-2009, 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
Page 5
Chapter 1
Introduction
1–1. Purpose

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Please read again.

How are we supposed to take you seriously when you say things that are obviously wrong?

I mean, you are trying to say that labor performed by prisoners can be performed for the army, but the legislation clearly says that the army will now be establishing civilian inmate labor programs and civilian prisons. We don't have those right now that I'm aware of.

..Yet that isn't what you said, you said something completely different yet I literally just copied and pasted from the legislation. Are you trying to confuse people here who are not reading the legislation thoroughly or is it your reading comprehension that needs work?? :confused:

jmdrake
04-06-2009, 05:48 PM
So we protest those things.

Those things are REAL. Protesting real things is something normal people do, and will join in with you to do. Protesting imaginary detention facilities that might happen someday maybe seems like a waste of deeply needed credibility.

You don't get it. The 2004 RNC detention facility IS real! It didn't become "imaginary" when they quit using it!

jmdrake
04-06-2009, 05:48 PM

That would be you.

Live_Free_Or_Die
04-06-2009, 06:03 PM
You're aware that most C4L people and Paul supporters aren't conspiracy theorists, right? Perhaps the 1% who think shit like FEMA camps are a real threat will be put off, but, well, I kinda hope they get put off enough to leave the movement anyway.

If there is only 1% then we are a pretty damn stupid movement. What happened to Americans of Japanese descent in WWII?

If you think no one in government has not planned for a worse case economic disaster and means to subdue and control the population in such an event your an idiot.

It was wrong when we did it to Americans of Japanese decent. It is wrong today. It is wrong to plan for it or consider it as an option.

Deborah K
04-06-2009, 06:23 PM
Do you want people to become interested and do their research or take Glenn Beck's word for it?

There are people on this forum who are willing to give GB the benefit of the doubt on certain things- for now. That doesn't make them koolaid drinkers. I doubt anyone who supports RP would drink anyone's koolaid, including his.

Oyate
04-06-2009, 06:29 PM
There are people on this forum who are willing to give GB the benefit of the doubt on certain things- for now. That doesn't make them koolaid drinkers. I doubt anyone who supports RP would drink anyone's koolaid, including his.

I wonder about that Deb. How many bought into his war cheerleading? I can answer that. VERY FEW were we who saw through the cooked intel and identified the long-term plans for domination of the midEast in this rush to "justice".

What I see is RP supporters on this board swilling down the koolaid with a side of GB. But no matter, he's speaking TO THE MASSES. HE IS SPEAKING TO THE MASSES, NOT US. How much koolaid can the public drink? All FauxNews can supply every year since it's inception.

paulitics
04-06-2009, 06:33 PM
If there is only 1% then we are a pretty damn stupid movement. What happened to Americans of Japanese descent in WWII?

If you think no one in government has not planned for a worse case economic disaster and means to subdue and control the population in such an event your an idiot.

It was wrong when we did it to Americans of Japanese decent. It is wrong today. It is wrong to plan for it or consider it as an option.

More than 1% think there is some serious problems here. There is some serious blurring of the lines between what is considered acceptable conspiracy and what is not. The NWO, private federal reserve, CFR, NAMU are huge conspiracies. I would say the majority in the movement, not 1% believe these are true or largely true. Why, because Ron Paul has spoken openly about all of those things.

Paulitical Correctness
04-06-2009, 06:37 PM
There is a war going on for your mind
If you are thinking you are winning
Resistance is victory
Defeat is impossible
Your weapons are already in hand
Reach within you and find the means by which to gain your freedom
Fight with tools
Your fate and that of everyone you know depends on it

:o

Oyate
04-06-2009, 06:50 PM
More than 1% think there is some serious problems here. There is some serious blurring of the lines between what is considered acceptable conspiracy and what is not. The NWO, private federal reserve, CFR, NAMU are huge conspiracies. I would say the majority in the movement, not 1% believe these are true or largely true. Why, because Ron Paul has spoken openly about all of those things.

No kidding. According to our opposition, the private nature of the Federal Reserve is a "conspiracy theory" even though it was determined as private by the Supreme Court, and every single one of our scholars agrees.

For a movement patriot to say "we don't believe in conspiracy theories", well, you have no future as an investigator, prosecutor or sober judge of facts. Let's consult Websters for some insight:

conspiracy
3 entries found.

1. conspiracy
2. conspiracy of silence
3. conspiracy theory

Main Entry:
con·spir·a·cy
Pronunciation:
\kən-ˈspir-ə-sē\
Function:
noun
Inflected Form(s):
plural con·spir·a·cies
Etymology:
Middle English conspiracie, from Latin conspirare
Date:
14th century

1: the act of conspiring together2 a: an agreement among conspirators b: a group of conspirators

As you can see from the definition above, CONSPIRACIES EXIST IN FACT unless you believe that no two human beings have ever "conspired". Theorizing about same is a legitimate investigative technique. To deny this is to deny all human record, all human communication, all history and indeed, your future.

Oyate
04-06-2009, 07:12 PM
That would be you.

Wells....I guess a certain dose of humility is built into all our posts. No matter what the scholarly merit or how in depth an argument, we're never above hurling personal insults.

Wells Mr. JMDrake, at the risk of taking us further down I'd return with a hearty "nya nya nya". Nw, just kidding.

I know this sounds divisive, but this is US working out issues. This is US finding the truth. I really have no problem when we argue (or debate) among ourselves. It's what we have to do to arrive at a unified public demeanor.

Do I think it harms the movement to have healthy skeptics of even our own doctrines? Hells no, I think it's great. At the end of the day, we have and we continue to work together and put personal differences aside.

Does that make a little dolt of a Beck authorized to speak for us? NOT IN A MILLION YEARS BABIES. And you'll see. Beck will lead the way back to the establishment, centrist path. All those who follow him there, you'll find yourselves on the other side of the line fast.

DAFTEK
04-06-2009, 07:31 PM

+3

+4 Exactly! I will have some leftover canvas material and my C4L shirt.

Glenn Beck really riles people up. Like they say, there is no such thing as bad publicity. ;)

+5

Use the tools that are presented to you. ;)

+6

+7 Exactly, i trashed the crap out of him, but after that RP call he got from that lady and i heard his spoon fed reasoning i have to admit, i am convinced that the best thing for now is to use him to gather the people but like i have said all along, GRAIN OF SALT PEOPLE!

ronpaulhawaii
04-06-2009, 07:35 PM

+1

What I see is RP supporters on this board swilling down the koolaid...

Really ? Well, that doesn't fit very well with your next statement

...I really have no problem when we argue (or debate) among ourselves...

Now, you know I like you a lot Trevor, but I'd like you to expound on all of these supporters you see swilling down kool-aid. I mean, I'm here all the time, and what I see is people trying to use the situation to our advantage and really haven't seen much "Beck is our best friend" posts.

I appreciate you being concerned for people in the movement, but perhaps you should give us some more credit...

Back on topic, what raised my hackles in the .mil pdf was this

2–1. Policy statement
a. With a few exceptions, the Army’s Civilian Inmate Labor Program is currently limited to using inmates from facilities under the control of the Federal Bureau of Prisons

donnay
04-06-2009, 07:52 PM
Too bad Glenn Beck didn't debunk these Executive Orders:

OFFICIAL EXECUTIVE ORDERS LIST:

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990

allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995

allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997

allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998

allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999

allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000

allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001

allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002

designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003

allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004

allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005

allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051

specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310

grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049

assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921

allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months. The Federal Emergency Management Agency has broad powers in every aspect of the nation. General Frank Salzedo, chief of FEMA's Civil Security Division stated in a 1983 conference that he saw FEMA's role as a "new frontier in the protection of individual and governmental leaders from assassination, and of civil and military installations from sabotage and/or attack, as well as prevention of dissident groups from gaining access to U.S. opinion, or a global audience in times of crisis." FEMA's powers were consolidated by President Carter to incorporate the... National Security Act of 1947 allows for the strategic relocation of industries, services, government and other essential economic activities, and to rationalize the requirements for manpower, resources and production facilities. 1950 Defense Production Act gives the President sweeping powers over all aspects of the economy. Act of August 29, 1916 authorizes the Secretary of the Army, in time of war, to take possession of any transportation system for transporting troops, material, or any other purpose related to the emergency. International Emergency Economic Powers Act enables the President to seize the property of a foreign country or national. These powers were transferred to FEMA in a sweeping consolidation in 1979.

tonesforjonesbones
04-06-2009, 08:06 PM
well, i get the oddest feeling that fox news told beck he better do some damage control on the fema camp issue. tones

Carole
04-06-2009, 08:41 PM
There are many videos of so-called coffins.

This one seems fairly reasonable.

Fema Camp Coffins Investigated
h ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3zSDdm-SHI&feature=related

micahnelson
04-06-2009, 08:55 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Dix#Federal_Correctional_Institution

Civilian prison in a military facility. They exist.

I guess I wasn't making myself clear.

We have historical evidence of the government detaining people. It has happened in ww2 as was intelligently pointed out. It has happened at both the DNC and RNC conventions. If those two chained off zones are still standing, that is news to me- but it wouldn't surprise me all that much.

We need to be concerned with Federal Power. They are omnipotent. Discussing what legislation makes them omnipotent is somewhat of a moot point. What would happen if the government acted out of accordance with the law? Nothing. No one would prosecute them. So, executive orders are just CYA statements in case, when all is said and done, they dont get placed on trial for war crimes. They are creating the law that allows them to act as they please. For that reason, executive order after executive order doesn't shock, surprise, or motivate me any longer.

Let me sum it up for you like this. There is nothing stopping the government from taking you from your bed and holding on to you until you breath your last.

That said, in my research I have seen numerous lists where every spare parking lot is a fema camp. Every disused lavatory is a solitary confinement chamber. Every smokestack is an oven. We need to get realistic. We need to confirm exactly what is happening. If you live near one of these sites, I will ask in this thread as I ask in every other, get some pictures. Talk to locals. If you dont feel comfortable talking- get me some pictures and I'll make the calls.

Detention centers dont just build themselves. Workers had to eat, contractors had to be hired, etc. We can peice together the truth. I support that- and have independently verified that the presence of FEMA death camps in RI is bunk. There are plenty of places that could easily be converted into such a thing, but then again the average walmart could hold many people for quite a while. No construction, inverse barbed wire, or tunnel systems. Nothing marking a secret detention center.

I don't mind being proven wrong.

What I do mind is people stirring the pot over an issue that is EASILY proven with half an ounce of action.

I dont care what is on Youtube, Alex Jones, or Jimminy Crickets' NWO Blog. Find one of the many lists out there and confirm it, otherwise- shut up and pick a more obvious target of rage.
Suggestions...

Bank Nationalization
Upcoming Pakistani War
Direct Monetization
Central Bank collaboration through the IMF on SDRs
Harrasment of liberty movement workers.

etc.

dannno
04-06-2009, 09:14 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Dix#Federal_Correctional_Institution

Civilian prison in a military facility. They exist.

I guess I wasn't making myself clear.

Fort Dix Federal Correctional Institution is a "Prison Camp established by the U.S. Army" ?

Does the U.S. Military guard the prison or is it just on a military base?

micahnelson
04-06-2009, 09:14 PM

Its good documentation, but the government tends to spend much more and buy things it doesn't need. I don't doubt the video's authenticity. It is chilling to think of that many dead, but I imagine like most genocides- if it occurred we would be burned.

Example of government overspending: Google Map Images of Wasted Fema Trailers.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=hope+arkansas+airport&sll=33.667599,-93.589223&sspn=0.103294,0.154495&g=hope+arkansas&ie=UTF8&ll=33.718432,-93.661795&spn=0.012904,0.019312&t=h&z=16

micahnelson
04-06-2009, 09:16 PM
Fort Dix Federal Correctional Institution is a "Prison Camp established by the U.S. Army" ?

Does the U.S. Military guard the prison or is it just on a military base?
Fort Dix is also home to Fort Dix Federal Correctional Institution, the largest single federal prison in America. It is a low security installation for male inmates located within the military installation. As of[update] April 5, 2006, it houses 4,226 inmates, and a minimum security satellite camp houses an additional 426 male prisoners.

Civilian prison on a military base. Military runs it AFAIK.

micahnelson
04-06-2009, 09:25 PM

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&gl=us&ie=UTF8&t=h&layer=x&g=madison+georgia&ll=33.563926,-83.483992&spn=0.025855,0.038624&z=15

Those coffins on google maps. I can't be sure. but there is a water tower like in the movie, and it is right by the railroad in Madison Georgia.

pcosmar
04-06-2009, 09:34 PM
Its good documentation, but the government tends to spend much more and buy things it doesn't need. I don't doubt the video's authenticity. It is chilling to think of that many dead, but I imagine like most genocides- if it occurred we would be burned.

Good Guess.
Looked into it some. There are some forks on that rabbit trail.

For a bit more I just found someone else looking into this
http://www.neithercorp.us/nforum/current_events/fema_coffin_update-t879.0.html

I had found the two manufacturers and some of their connections.

Vantage's parent company is Rowan Technologies. Check out their website here:

http://www.rowantechnologies.com/

Interesting logo, don't you agree? Rowan Technologies works closely with the Department Of Defense:

http://www.hazmat-alternatives.com/

And what is one of Rowan Technologies major products? Industrial Furnaces and Ovens. I'm sure its all a coincidence.......

Happy trails. ;)

micahnelson
04-06-2009, 09:42 PM
Good Guess.
Looked into it some. There are some forks on that rabbit trail.

For a bit more I just found someone else looking into this
http://www.neithercorp.us/nforum/current_events/fema_coffin_update-t879.0.html

I had found the two manufacturers and some of their connections.

Happy trails. ;)

Pretty nasty, thought I think they are probably CDC Coffins developed with a pandemic in mind after studying the effects of seepage during cholera outbreaks in Asia.

I get the idea of wanting to stop disease spreading, but I dont trust the government with a bunch of coffins handy. There are many things I hope would make the Federal Government pause to consider when planning genocide- and lord help us all if anything helps it become more convenient.

pcosmar
04-06-2009, 09:48 PM
Pretty nasty, thought I think they are probably CDC Coffins developed with a pandemic in mind after studying the effects of seepage during cholera outbreaks in Asia.

I get the idea of wanting to stop disease spreading, but I dont trust the government with a bunch of coffins handy. There are many things I hope would make the Federal Government pause to consider when planning genocide- and lord help us all if anything helps it become more convenient.

Why yes.
And isn't this just interesting.
http://www.examiner.com/x-6495-National-Intelligence-Examiner~y2009m3d31-Vaccine-dangers-Deadly-avian-flu-virus-found-in-vaccines-Who-put-this-lethal-virus-there-and-why
http://www.torontosun.com/news/canada/2009/02/27/8560781.html

Drknows
04-06-2009, 10:19 PM

I don't have problem with using their generic versions of Campaign For liberty as a stepping stone. But don't buy the shiat their selling as liberty. point them all to campaign for liberty and liberty forest. :D

Yeah maybe you're right. Maybe Beck is a genius spoon feeding a watered down version of libertarianism to neocons. I still don't agree with him. But Beck is the least of my worries. Hannity and the rest i'm not too sure about. Nor do i like the idea of their name and face being associated with us. Just like they didn't like the idea of Ron Paul being a republican or a real conservative.

with that said I know some of us didn't like Alex Jones and Company mixing controversial conspiracies in with Ron Pauls message.(i know i didn't) But you know what? Some of the positives they did out weighed the negatives. They held rallies, pointed thousands to Ron Paul and made plenty of movies and still are at it And much like Ron Paul they were humble about it. So in the end it was worth it. Besides all the conspiracy guys wanted is transparency. Its not like they were calling for more spending or war.

I'm a little less accepting of these hypocrites who were warmongering and spreading hate for the last decade. (and they still do) I find it strange all of the sudden they woke up and want to rebrand everything.

I will remain skeptical but open minded. Ive been wrong many times before.

(i see visions of fair tax signs, Mitt/Palin t shirts and warmongering chants.)

GunnyFreedom
04-06-2009, 10:41 PM
Right, Beck is surely not near the top of the list -- Mark Sanford just came out in support of preemptively detonating an EMP device over North Korea. :mad:

Imperial
04-06-2009, 11:24 PM
Glenn Beck does have neo-con producers to placate you know...you can't spout off everything without coming to a win it all or lose it situation...

sailor
04-07-2009, 01:03 AM

What do you mean over 2,000?

It`s twice that (http://icasualties.org/Iraq/index.aspx)

scattass
04-07-2009, 04:06 AM
This thread brings to mind how easily swayed the masses are. The revolution is a genuine movement and the 1st tea party money bomb was a true grassroots event bringing up real issues, but now we have the 912 project and Glenn Beck mesmerizing you with a wishy wash message similar to that of Obama's empty rhetoric of empty words with emotional context. Such propaganda is seemingly winning the hearts and minds of our ilk.

The problem with Glenn Beck while spouting similar rhetoric is that eventually he will lead you to a brick wall or to the very camp itself. What does it take you to believe the government would send people to certain locations to "protect" our freedoms and liberties? A chain-gain behind a fence tilling away at the soil?:rolleyes:

Its very hard to get people out of certain paradigms and this is just one more the military industrial complex has control of. One more to get stuck in while being a comfortable one with the troubling times this once great nation is enduring.

A. Havnes
04-07-2009, 07:29 AM

Exactly! I'm tired of all the, "Is Glenn our friend or foe?" kind of talk. This usually involves reading way too much into what he's saying, or using selective hearing, to some to conclusions. Why not just work with him on the issues we agree on and agree to disagree on the issues we don't. The last thing this movement needs to do is judge everyone in black and white, or absolutes. There's some gray in there, too.

LATruth
04-07-2009, 08:59 AM
Anyone who would have a Hearst published magazine debunk anything pertaining to the NWO is hiding something. I bet FOX would only allow Popular mechanics to debunk the camps.

I honestly believe his hand was forced on this issue. :(

He seemed really gung ho on the show prior, and I really don't think I took him out of context, what he said was pretty clear.

"These are prisons, I can't debunk them, watch out..." Anyone else having issues comprehending this statement?

muh_roads
04-07-2009, 09:19 AM
Too bad Glenn Beck didn't debunk these Executive Orders:

OFFICIAL EXECUTIVE ORDERS LIST:

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990

allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995

allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997

allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998

allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999

allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000

allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001

allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002

designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003

allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004

allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005

allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051

specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310

grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049

assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921

allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months. The Federal Emergency Management Agency has broad powers in every aspect of the nation. General Frank Salzedo, chief of FEMA's Civil Security Division stated in a 1983 conference that he saw FEMA's role as a "new frontier in the protection of individual and governmental leaders from assassination, and of civil and military installations from sabotage and/or attack, as well as prevention of dissident groups from gaining access to U.S. opinion, or a global audience in times of crisis." FEMA's powers were consolidated by President Carter to incorporate the... National Security Act of 1947 allows for the strategic relocation of industries, services, government and other essential economic activities, and to rationalize the requirements for manpower, resources and production facilities. 1950 Defense Production Act gives the President sweeping powers over all aspects of the economy. Act of August 29, 1916 authorizes the Secretary of the Army, in time of war, to take possession of any transportation system for transporting troops, material, or any other purpose related to the emergency. International Emergency Economic Powers Act enables the President to seize the property of a foreign country or national. These powers were transferred to FEMA in a sweeping consolidation in 1979.

So much for the thinking that JFK was the last president for the people and this was why he was shot. JFK wrote all of those EO's.

LATruth
04-07-2009, 09:31 AM
So much for the thinking that JFK was the last president for the people and this was why he was shot. JFK wrote all of those EO's.

This is why he was shot.

Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest. With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business.

Executive Order 11110 was issued by President John F. Kennedy on June 4, 1963.

This executive order allows the U.S. Secretary of the Treasury to issue $4.29 billion in silver certificates ($2 and $5 Notes) against silver bullion based on authority delegated by the President to the Secretary under the Thomas Amendment to the Agricultural Adjustment Act.

Purpose

The Order was for the Treasury to issue silver certificates against all silver held by the government which did not already have certificates against it. The Order was needed due to the passage of Public Law 88-36 which repealed the Silver Purchase Act and other related monetary measures. One result was that after the repeals, only the President could issue new silver certificates.

The Federal Reserve System could replace the certificates, but only in larger denominations. The thrust of the Order returned the authority to issue new silver certificates (and specify denominations) back to the U.S. Treasury.

This executive order allowed for the Federal Reserve System to distribute and exchange currency at lower denominations that met the growing economic need. The authoritative basis for the Order was substantially nullified in 1982 with the passage of Public Law 97-258.

The Order was never directly reversed. However, Section 1(j) of Executive Order 10289, which was added by Section 1(a) of Executive Order 11110, was revoked when Ronald Reagan signed Executive Order 12608 in 1987.

Deborah K
04-07-2009, 09:36 AM
Okay, I watched that segment last night with Mark. What a shoddy presentation. They couldn't get the voice to match up with the video and all they did was show the revolving doors made of bars. They didn't debunk anything. All they did was raise more questions.

Strike out!

LATruth
04-07-2009, 09:46 AM
Yeah, they also only used 1 video from the web from 1995. One out of 600 reported camps... They took the one they knew most likely would be a hoax, debunked that one and called it a day. Hearst Publishing at its finest.

THATS WHAT I CALL INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM!!!!!!!

muh_roads
04-07-2009, 09:53 AM
I watched the actual video for the first time. I'll admit the fencing with barbed wire is rather odd to surround an old AmTrak station with. I would've liked to hear Beck and the PM guy talk about that.

Maybe they're getting ready to round up the 20 million illegals and ship them back to Mexico on trains. Can't really say I'm against that...lol

dannno
04-07-2009, 09:56 AM
Maybe they're getting ready to round up the 20 million illegals and ship them back to Mexico on trains. Can't really say I'm against that...lol

I'm against it, that would be a disaster. Why can't we just stop giving them government benefits instead?

LATruth
04-07-2009, 09:58 AM
I watched the actual video for the first time. I'll admit the fencing with barbed wire is rather odd to surround an old AmTrak station with. I would've liked to hear Beck and the PM guy talk about that.

In this country we are all immigrants. Unless you're Indian. Remember that.

pcosmar
04-07-2009, 10:01 AM

Rex 86 was in 1986 and the KBR contracts were about the time Amnesty and the SPP was being pushed.
Have you seen any mass round ups? Do you really think that is the purpose?

constituent
04-07-2009, 10:10 AM
Who needs fema camps when you've got subdivisions?

http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/francis/subdivision.jpg

Be Happy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g86KUHGlOg#t=0m36s)

Deborah K
04-07-2009, 10:11 AM
Who needs fema camps when you've got subdivisions?

http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/francis/subdivision.jpg

With HOAs no less. :rolleyes:

muh_roads
04-07-2009, 10:30 AM
Yeah this is all a little too silly for me. Just watched another video of a dude talking about the plastic bins for the bodies.

This should really be moved to "hot topics". This isn't going to be winning any people over to our side. 9/11 ppl scaring ppl away again just like the crazies out there in New Hampshire before the primary.

donnay
04-07-2009, 10:31 AM
Yeah, they also only used 1 video from the web from 1995. One out of 600 reported camps... They took the one they knew most likely would be a hoax, debunked that one and called it a day. Hearst Publishing at its finest.

THATS WHAT I CALL INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM!!!!!!!

Yes indeed and then James Meigs said that most of the buildings (from Linda Thompson's 1994 video) have been knocked down and where the turnstiles were they now have kiosk--where is the footage to debunk this?

One would think that Popular Mechanics would have the wherewithal to send a few teams of people to investigate a few of claims.

Upon further review someone in the Prison Planet forum (http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=97903.0;topicseen)figured out the picture that they showed at the last segment of the show to lure people to watch tonight.

http://www.hrnk.org/hiddengulag/images/Kaechon_Overview.jpg

Taken From: http://glennbeck.blogs.foxnews.com/2009/04/06/debunking-fema-camp-myths/

1. North Korea/Wyoming Detention Center

CLAIM: “There is a minimum of one confirmed concentration camp built on American soil in rural Wyoming. … The (Department of Homeland Security) accidentally placed these photos on a publicly accessible portion of their website … (but) they were pulled within one hour. … The images are not gone forever though.”

FACT: These are legitimate images of prisons and forced-labor camps — in North Korea. The images were taken from a report about the camps prepared by a human rights organization, then someone manipulated the headers, photo dates and annotations. Here’s one of the original photos, of a camp near Kaechon, North Korea, showing a dorm for prisoners, shoe-making shops, and guard towers. In the fake, the original map and coordinates in the upper-right corner have been covered by a poorly pasted DHS logo. The whole thing may have been a hoax — the name of the made-up facility, “Swift Luck Greens,” is an anagram for “Left Wing Suckers” — but it’s evidence that once things get passed around the Internet, it’s like a game of telephone where context no longer matters and the wildest theory wins.

LATruth
04-07-2009, 10:45 AM
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/705/ciddtw8n698zifull393705.jpg

Livingston - WWII German/Italian internment camp being renovated?; halfway between Baton Rouge and Hammond, several miles north of Interstate 12.

I'm going to visit there today and take pictures and video if the place exists. If any one of you live near these locations do you care to join me on my quest?

Where are these camps?

ALABAMA
Opelika - Military compound either in or very near town.
Aliceville - WWII German POW camp - capacity 15,000
Ft. McClellan (Anniston) - Opposite side of town from Army Depot;
Maxwell AFB (Montgomery) - Civilian prison camp established under Operation Garden Plot, currently operating with support staff and small inmate population.
Talladega - Federal prison "satellite" camp.

ALASKA
Wilderness - East of Anchorage. No roads, Air & Railroad access only. Estimated capacity of 500,000 Elmendorf AFB - Northeast area of Anchorage - far end of base. Garden Plot facility.
Eielson AFB - Southeast of Fairbanks. Operation Garden Plot facility.
Ft. Wainwright - East of Fairbanks

ARIZONA
Ft. Huachuca - 20 miles from Mexican border, 30 miles from Nogales Rex '84 facility.
Pinal County - on the Gila River - WWII Japanese detention camp. May be renovated.
Yuma County - Colorado River - Site of former Japanese detention camp (near proving grounds). This site was completely removed in 1990 according to some reports.
Phoenix - Federal Prison Satellite Camp. Main federal facility expanded.
Florence - WWII prison camp NOW RENOVATED, OPERATIONAL with staff & 400 prisoners, operational capacity of 3,500.
Wickenburg - Airport is ready for conversion; total capacity unknown. Davis-Monthan AFB (Tucson) - Fully staffed and presently holding prisoners!!
Sedona - site of possible UN base.

ARKANSAS
Ft. Chaffee (near Fort Smith, Arkansas) - Has new runway for aircraft, new camp facility with cap of 40,000 prisoners Pine Bluff Arsenal - This location also is the repository for B-Z nerve agent, which causes sleepiness, dizziness, stupor; admitted use is for civilian control. Jerome - Chicot/Drew Counties - site of WWII Japanese camps Rohwer - Descha County - site of WWII Japanese camps Blythville AFB - Closed airbase now being used as camp. New wooden barracks have been constructed at this location. Classic decorations - guard towers, barbed wire, high fences. Berryville - FEMA facility located east of Eureka Springs off Hwy. 62. Omaha - Northeast of Berryville near Missouri state line, on Hwy 65 south of old wood processing plant. Possible crematory facility.

CALIFORNIA
Vandenburg AFB - Rex 84 facility, located near Lompoc & Santa Maria. Internment facility is located near the oceanside, close to Space Launch Complex #6, also called "Slick Six". The launch site has had "a flawless failure record" and is rarely used. Norton AFB - (closed base) now staffed with UN according to some sources. Tule Lake - area of "wildlife refuge", accessible by unpaved road, just inside Modoc County. Fort Ord - Closed in 1994, this facility is now an urban warfare training center for US and foreign troops, and may have some "P.O.W. - C.I." enclosures. Twentynine Palms Marine Base - Birthplace of the infamous "Would you shoot American citizens?" Quiz. New camps being built on "back 40". Oakdale - Rex 84 camp capable of holding at least 20,000 people. 90 mi. East of San Francisco. Terminal Island - (Long Beach) located next to naval shipyards operated by ChiCom shipping interests. Federal prison facility located here. Possible deportation point. Ft. Irwin - FEMA facility near Barstow. Base is designated inactive but has staffed camp. McClellan AFB - facility capable for 30,000 - 35,000 Sacramento - Army Depot - No specific information at this time. Mather AFB - Road to facility is blocked off by cement barriers and a stop sign. Sign states area is restricted; as of 1997 there were barbed wire fences pointing inward, a row of stadium lights pointed toward an empty field, etc. Black boxes on poles may have been cameras.

COLORADO
Trinidad - WWII German/Italian camp being renovated. Granada - Prowers County - WWII Japanese internment camp Ft. Carson - Along route 115 near Canon City

CONNECTICUT, DELAWARE
No data available.

FLORIDA
Avon Park - Air Force gunnery range, Avon Park has an on-base "correctional facility" which was a former WWII detention camp. Camp Krome - DoJ detention/interrogation center, Rex 84 facility Eglin AFB - This base is over 30 miles long, from Pensacola to Hwy 331 in De Funiak Springs. High capacity facility, presently manned and populated with some prisoners. Pensacola - Federal Prison Camp Everglades - It is believed that a facility may be carved out of the wilds here.

GEORGIA
Ft. Benning - Located east of Columbus near Alabama state line. Rex 84 site - Prisoners brought in via Lawson Army airfield. Ft. Mc Pherson - US Force Command - Multiple reports that this will be the national headquarters and coordinating center for foreign/UN troop movement and detainee collection. Ft. Gordon - West of Augusta - No information at this time. Unadilla - Dooly County - Manned, staffed FEMA prison on route 230, no prisoners. Oglethorpe - Macon County; facility is located five miles from Montezuma, three miles from Oglethorpe. This FEMA prison has no staff and no prisoners. Morgan - Calhoun County, FEMA facility is fully manned & staffed - no prisoners. Camilla - Mitchell County, south of Albany. This FEMA facility is located on Mt. Zion Rd approximately 5.7 miles south of Camilla. Unmanned - no prisoners, no staff. Hawkinsville - Wilcox County; Five miles east of town, fully manned and staffed but no prisoners. Located on fire road 100/Upper River Road Abbeville - South of Hawkinsville on US route 129; south of town off route 280 near Ocmulgee River. FEMA facility is staffed but without prisoners. McRae - Telfair County - 1.5 miles west of McRae on Hwy 134 (8th St). Facility is on Irwinton Avenue off 8th St., manned & staffed - no prisoners. Fort Gillem - South side of Atlanta - FEMA designated detention facility. Fort Stewart - Savannah area - FEMA designated detention facility

HAWAII
Halawa Heights area - Crematory facility located in hills above city. Area is marked as a state department of health laboratory. Barbers Point NAS - There are several military areas that could be equipped for detention / deportation. Honolulu - Detention transfer facility at the Honolulu airport similar in construction to the one in.Oklahoma (pentagon-shaped building where airplanes can taxi up to).

IDAHO
Minidoka/Jerome Counties - WWII Japanese-American internment facility possibly under renovation. Clearwater National Forest - Near Lolo Pass - Just miles from the Montana state line near Moose Creek, this unmanned facility is reported to have a nearby airfield. Wilderness areas - Possible location. No data.

ILLINOIS
Marseilles - Located on the Illinois River off Interstate 80 on Hwy 6. It is a relatively small facility with a cap of 1400 prisoners. Though it is small it is designed like prison facilities with barred windows, but the real smoking gun is the presence of military vehicles. Being located on the Illinois River it is possible that prisoners will be brought in by water as well as by road and air. This facility is approximately 75 miles west of Chicago. National Guard training area nearby. Scott AFB - Barbed wire prisoner enclosure reported to exist just off-base. More info needed, as another facility on-base is beieved to exist. Pekin - This Federal satellite prison camp is also on the Illinois River, just south of Peoria. It supplements the federal penitentiary in Marion, which is equipped to handle additional population outside on the grounds. Chanute AFB - Rantoul, near Champaign/Urbana - This closed base had WWII - era barracks that were condemned and torn down, but the medical facility was upgraded and additional fencing put up in the area. More info needed. Marion - Federal Penitentiary and satellite prison camp inside Crab Orchard Nat'l Wildlife Refuge. Manned, staffed, populated fully. Greenfield - Two federal correctional "satellite prison camps" serving Marion - populated as above. Shawnee National Forest - Pope County - This area has seen heavy traffic of foreign military equipment and troops via Illinois Central Railroad, which runs through the area. Suspected location is unknown, but may be close to Vienna and Shawnee correctional centers, located 6 mi. west of Dixon Springs. Savanna Army Depot - NW area of state on Mississippi River. Lincoln, Sheridan, Menard, Pontiac, Galesburg - State prison facilities equipped for major expansion and close or adjacent to highways & railroad tracks. Kankakee - Abandoned industrial area on west side of town (Rt.17 & Main) designated as FEMA detention site. Equipped with water tower, incinerator, a small train yard behind it and the rear of the facility is surrounded by barbed wire facing inwards.

INDIANA
Indianapolis / Marion County - Amtrak railcar repair facility (closed); controversial site of a major alleged detention / processing center. Although some sources state that this site is a "red herring", photographic and video evidence suggests otherwise. This large facility contains large 3-4 inch gas mains to large furnaces (crematoria??), helicopter landing pads, railheads for prisoners, Red/Blue/Green zones for classifying/processing incoming personnel, one-way turnstiles, barracks, towers, high fences with razor wire, etc. Personnel with government clearance who are friendly to the patriot movement took a guided tour of the facility to confirm this site. This site is located next to a closed refrigeration plant facility. Ft. Benjamin Harrison - Located in the northeast part of Indianapolis, this base has been decomissioned from "active" use but portions are still ideally converted to hold detainees. Helicopter landing areas still exist for prisoners to be brought in by air, land & rail. Crown Point - Across street from county jail, former hospital. One wing presently being used for county work-release program, 80% of facility still unused. Possible FEMA detention center or holding facility. Camp Atterbury - Facility is converted to hold prisoners and boasts two active compounds presently configured for minumum security detainees. Located just west of Interstate 65 near Edinburgh, south of Indianapolis. Terre Haute - Federal Correctional Institution, Satellite prison camp and death facility. Equipped with crematoria reported to have a capacity of 3,000 people a day. FEMA designated facility located here. Fort Wayne - This city located in Northeast Indiana has a FEMA designated detention facility, accessible by air, road and nearby rail. Kingsbury - This "closed" military base is adjacent to a state fish & wildlife preserve. Part of the base is converted to an industrial park, but the southern portion of this property is still used. It is bordered on the south by railroad, and is staffed with some foreign-speaking UN troops. A local police officer who was hunting and camping close to the base in the game preserve was accosted, roughed up, and warned by the English-speaking unit commander to stay away from the area. It was suggested to the officer that the welfare of his family would depend on his "silence". Located just southeast of LaPorte. Jasper-Pulaski Wildlife Area - Youth Corrections farm located here. Facility is "closed", but is still staffed and being "renovated". Total capacity unknown. Grissom AFB - This closed airbase still handles a lot of traffic, and has a "state-owned" prison compound on the southern part of the facility. UNICOR
. Jefferson Proving Grounds - Southern Indiana - This facility was an active base with test firing occuring daily. Portions of the base have been opened to create an industrial park, but other areas are still highly restricted. A camp is believed to be located "downrange". Facility is equipped with an airfield and has a nearby rail line. Newport - Army Depot - VX nerve gas storage facility. Secret meetings were held here in 1998 regarding the addition of the Kankakee River watershed to the Heritage Rivers Initiative. Hammond - large enclosure identified in FEMA-designated city.

IOWA
No data available.

KANSAS
Leavenworth - US Marshal's Fed Holding Facility, US Penitentiary, Federal Prison Camp, McConnell Air Force Base. Federal death penalty facility. Concordia - WWII German POW camp used to exist at this location but there is no facility there at this time. Ft. Riley - Just north of Interstate 70, airport, near city of Manhattan. El Dorado - Federal prison converted into forced-labor camp, UNICOR industries. Topeka - 80 acres has been converted into a temporary holding camp.

KENTUCKY
Ashland - Federal prison camp in Eastern Kentucky near the Ohio River. Louisville - FEMA detention facility, located near restricted area US naval ordnance plant. Military airfield located at facility, which is on south side of city. Lexington - FEMA detention facility, National Guard base with adjacent airport facility. Manchester - Federal prison camp located inside Dan Boone National Forest. Ft. Knox - Detention center, possibly located near Salt River, in restricted area of base. Local patriots advise that black Special Forces & UN gray helicopters are occasionally seen in area. Land Between the Lakes - This area was declared a UN biosphere and is an ideal geographic location for detention facilities. Area is an isthmus extending out from Tennessee, between Lake Barkley on the east and Kentucky Lake on the west. Just scant miles from Fort Campbell in Tennessee.

LOUISIANA
Ft. Polk - This is a main base for UN troops & personnel, and a training center for the disarmament of America. Livingston - WWII German/Italian internment camp being renovated?; halfway between Baton Rouge and Hammond, several miles north of Interstate 12. Oakdale - Located on US route 165 about 50 miles south of Alexandria; two federal detention centers just southeast of Fort Polk.

MAINE
Houlton - WWII German internment camp in Northern Maine, off US Route 1.

MARYLAND, and DC
Ft. Meade - Halfway between the District of Criminals and Baltimore. Data needed. Ft. Detrick - Biological warfare center for the NWO, located in Frederick.

MASSACHUSETTS
Camp Edwards / Otis AFB - Cape Cod - This "inactive" base is being converted to hold many New Englander patriots. Capacity unknown. Ft. Devens - Active detention facility. More data needed.

MICHIGAN
Camp Grayling - Michigan Nat'l Guard base has several confirmed detention camps, classic setup with high fences, razor wire, etc. Guard towers are very well-built, sturdy. Multiple compounds within larger enclosures. Facility deep within forest area. Sawyer AFB - Upper Peninsula - south of Marquette - No data available. Bay City - Classic enclosure with guard towers, high fence, and close to shipping port on Saginaw Bay, which connects to Lake Huron. Could be a deportation point to overseas via St. Lawrence Seaway. Southwest - possibly Berrien County - FEMA detention center. Lansing - FEMA detention facility.

MINNESOTA
Duluth - Federal prison camp facility. Camp Ripley - new prison facility.

MISSISSIPPI
These sites are confirmed hoaxes. Hancock County - NASA test site De Soto National Forest. "These two supposed camps in Mississippi do not exist. Members of the Mississippi Militia have checked these out on more than one occasion beginning back when they first appeared on the Internet and throughout the Patriot Movement." - Commander D. Rayner, Mississippi Militia

MISSOURI
Richards-Gebaur AFB - located in Grandview, near K.C.MO. A very large internment facility has been built on this base, and all base personnel are restricted from coming near it. Ft. Leonard Wood - Situated in the middle of Mark Twain National Forest in Pulaski County. This site has been known for some UN training, also home to the US Army Urban Warfare Training school "Stem Village". Warsaw - Unconfirmed report of a large concentration camp facility.

MONTANA
Malmstrom AFB - UN aircraft groups stationed here, and possibly a detention facility.

NEBRASKA
Scottsbluff - WWII German POW camp (renovated?). Northwest, Northeast corners of state - FEMA detention facilities - more data needed. South Central part of state - Many old WWII sites - some may be renovated.

NEVADA
Elko - Ten miles south of town. Wells - Camp is located in the O'Niel basin area, 40 miles north of Wells, past Thousand Springs, west off Hwy 93 for 25 miles. Pershing County - Camp is located at I-80 mile marker 112, south side of the highway, about a mile back on the county road and then just off the road about 3/4mi. Winnemucca - Battle Mountain area - at the base of the mountains. Nellis Air Force Range - Northwest from Las Vegas on Route 95. Nellis AFB is just north of Las Vegas on Hwy 604. Stillwater Naval Air Station - east of Reno . No additional data.

NEW HAMPSHIRE / VERMONT
Northern New Hampshire - near Lake Francis. No additional data.

NEW JERSEY
Ft. Dix / McGuire AFB - Possible deportation point for detainees. Lots of pictures taken of detention compounds and posted on Internet, this camp is well-known. Facility is now complete and ready for occupancy.

NEW MEXICO
Ft. Bliss - This base actually straddles Texas state line. Just south of Alomogordo, Ft. Bliss has thousands of acres for people who refuse to go with the "New Order". Holloman AFB (Alomogordo)- Home of the German Luftwaffe in Amerika; major UN base. New facility being built on this base, according to recent visitors. Many former USAF buildings have been torn down by the busy and rapidly growing German military force located here. Fort Stanton - currently being used as a youth detention facility approximately 35 miles north of Ruidoso, New Mexico. Not a great deal of information concerning the Lordsburg location. White Sands Missile Range - Currently being used as a storage facility for United Nations vehicles and equipment. Observers have seen this material brought in on the Whitesands rail spur in Oro Grande New Mexico about thirty miles from the Texas, New Mexico Border.

NEW YORK
Ft. Drum - two compounds: Rex 84 detention camp and FEMA detention facility. Albany - FEMA detention facility. Otisville - Federal correctional facility, near Middletown. Buffalo - FEMA detention facility.

NORTH CAROLINA
Camp Lejeune / New River Marine Airfield - facility has renovated, occupied WWII detention compounds and "mock city" that closely resembles Anytown, USA. Fort Bragg - Special Warfare Training Center. Renovated WWII detention facility. Andrews - Federal experiment in putting a small town under siege. Began with the search/ hunt for survivalist Eric Rudolph. No persons were allowed in or out of town without federal permission and travel through town was highly restricted. Most residents compelled to stay in their homes. Unregistered Baptist pastor from Indiana visiting Andrews affirmed these facts.

NORTH DAKOTA
Minot AFB - Home of UN air group. More data needed on facility.

OHIO
Camp Perry - Site renovated; once used as a POW camp to house German and Italian prisoners of WWII. Some tar paper covered huts built for housing these prisoners are still standing. Recently, the construction of multiple 200-man barracks have replaced most of the huts. Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus - FEMA detention facilities. Data needed. Lima - FEMA detention facility. Another facility located in/near old stone quarry near Interstate 75. Railroad access to property, fences etc.

OKLAHOMA
Tinker AFB (OKC) - All base personnel are prohibited from going near civilian detention area, which is under constant guard. Will Rogers World Airport - FEMA's main processing center for west of the Mississippi. All personnel are kept out of the security zone. Federal prisoner transfer center located here (A pentagon-shaped building where airplanes can taxi up to). Photos have been taken and this site will try to post soon! El Reno - Renovated federal internment facility with CURRENT population of 12,000 on Route 66. McAlester - near Army Munitions Plant property - former WWII German / Italian POW camp designated for future use. Ft. Sill (Lawton) - Former WWII detention camps. More data still needed.

OREGON
Sheridan - Federal prison satellite camp northwest of Salem. Josephine County - WWII Japanese internment camp ready for renovation. Sheridan - FEMA detention center. Umatilla - New prison spotted.

PENNSYLVANIA
Allenwood - Federal prison camp located south of Williamsport on the Susquehanna River. It has a current inmate population of 300, and is identified by William Pabst as having a capacity in excess of 15,000 on 400 acres.
Indiantown Gap Military Reservation - located north of Harrisburg. Used for WWII POW camp and renovated by Jimmy Carter. Was used to hold Cubans during Mariel boat lift.
Camp Hill - State prison close to Army depot. Lots of room, located in Camp Hill, Pa. New Cumberland Army Depot - on the Susquehanna River, located off Interstate 83 and Interstate 76.
Schuylkill Haven - Federal prison camp, north of Reading.

SOUTH CAROLINA
Greenville - Unoccupied youth prison camp; total capacity unknown.
Charleston - Naval Reserve & Air Force base, restricted area on naval base.

SOUTH DAKOTA
Yankton - Federal prison camp
Black Hills Nat'l Forest - north of Edgemont, southwest part of state. WWII internment camp being renovated.

TENNESSEE
Ft. Campbell - Next to Land Between the Lakes; adjacent to airfield and US Alt. 41.
Millington - Federal prison camp next door to Memphis Naval Air Station.
Crossville - Site of WWII German / Italian prison camp is renovated; completed barracks and behind the camp in the woods is a training facility with high tight ropes and a rappelling deck.
Nashville - There are two buildings built on State property that are definitely built to hold prisoners. They are identical buildings - side by side on Old Briley Parkway. High barbed wire fence that curves inward.

TEXAS
Austin - Robert Mueller Municipal airport has detenion areas inside hangars.
Bastrop - Prison and military vehicle motor pool.
Eden - 1500 bed privately run federal center. Currently holds illegal aliens.
Ft. Hood (Killeen) - Newly built concentration camp, with towers, barbed wire etc., just like the one featured in the movie Amerika. Mock city for NWO shock- force training. Some footage of this area was used in "Waco: A New Revelation" Reese AFB (Lubbock) - FEMA designated detention facility.
Sheppard AFB - in Wichita Falls just south of Ft. Sill, OK. FEMA designated detention facility.
North Dallas - near Carrolton - water treatment plant, close to interstate and railroad.
Mexia - East of Waco 33mi.; WWII German facility may be renovated.
Amarillo - FEMA designated detention facility
Ft. Bliss (El Paso) - Extensive renovation of buildings and from what patriots have been able to see, many of these buildings that are being renovated are being surrounded by razor wire.
Beaumont / Port Arthur area - hundreds of acres of federal camps already built on large-scale detention camp design, complete with the double rows of chain link fencing with razor type concertina wire on top of each row. Some (but not all) of these facilities are currently being used for low-risk state prisoners who require a minimum of supervision.
Ft. Worth - Federal prison under construction on the site of Carswell AFB.

UTAH
Millard County - Central Utah - WWII Japanese camp. (Renovated?)
Ft. Douglas - This "inactive" military reservation has a renovated WWII concentration camp.
Migratory Bird Refuge - West of Brigham City - contains a WWII internment camp that was built before the game preserve was established.
Cedar City - east of city - no data available. Wendover - WWII internment camp may be renovated.
Skull Valley - southwestern Camp William property - east of the old bombing range. Camp was accidentally discovered by a man and his son who were rabbit hunting; they were discovered and apprehended. SW of Tooele.

VIRGINIA
Ft. A.P. Hill (Fredericksburg) - Rex 84 / FEMA facility. Estimated capacity 45,000.
Petersburg - Federal satellite prison camp, south of Richmond.

WEST VIRGINIA
Beckley - Alderson - Lewisburg - Former WWII detention camps that are now converted into active federal prison complexes capable of holding several times their current populations. Alderson is presently a women's federal reformatory.
Morgantown - Federal prison camp located in northern WV; just north of Kingwood.
Mill Creek - FEMA detention facility.
Kingwood - Newly built detention camp at Camp Dawson Army Reservation. More data needed on Camp Dawson.

WASHINGTON
Seattle/Tacoma - SeaTac Airport: fully operational federal transfer center
Okanogan County - Borders Canada and is a site for a massive concentration camp capable of holding hundreds of thousands of people for slave labor. This is probably one of the locations that will be used to hold hard core patriots who will be held captive for the rest of their lives.
Sand Point Naval Station - Seattle - FEMA detention center used actively during the 1999 WTO protests to classify prisoners.
Ft. Lewis / McChord AFB - near Tacoma - This is one of several sites that may be used to ship prisoners overseas for slave labor.

WISCONSIN
Ft. McCoy - Rex 84 facility with several complete interment compounds.
Oxford - Central part of state - Federal prison & staellite camp and FEMA detention facility.

WYOMING
Heart Mountain - Park County N. of Cody - WWII Japanese interment camp ready for renovation.
Laramie - FEMA detention facility
Southwest - near Lyman - FEMA detention facility
East Yellowstone - Manned internment facility - Investigating patriots were apprehended by European soldiers speaking in an unknown language. Federal government assumed custody of the persons and arranged their release.

OTHER LOCATIONS IN THE UNITED STATES
There are many other locations not listed above that are worthy of consideration as a possible detention camp site, but due to space limitations and the time needed to verify, could not be included here. Virtually all military reservations, posts, bases, stations, & depots can be considered highly suspect (because it is "federal" land). Also fitting this category are "Regional Airports" and "International Airports" which also fall under federal jurisdiction and have limited-access areas. Mental hospitals, closed hospitals & nursing homes, closed military bases, wildlife refuges, state prisons, toxic waste dumps, hotels and other areas all have varying degrees of potential for being a detention camp area. The likelihood of a site being suspect increases with transportation access to the site, including airports/airstrips, railheads, navigable waterways & ports, interstate and US highways. Some facilities are "disguised" as industrial or commercial properties, camouflaged or even wholly contained inside large buildings (Indianapolis) or factories. Many inner-city buildings left vacant during the de-industrialization of America have been quietly acquired and held, sometimes retrofitted for their new uses.

CANADA
Our Canadian friends tell us that virtually all Canadian military bases, especially those north of the 50th Parallel, are all set up with concentration camps. Not even half of these can be listed, but here are a few sites with the massive land space to handle any population:
Suffield CFB - just north of Medicine Hat, less than 60 miles from the USA.
Primrose Lake Air Range - 70 miles northeast of Edmonton.
Wainwright CFB - halfway between Medicine Hat and Primrose Lake.
Ft. Nelson - Northernmost point on the BC Railway line.
Ft. McPherson - Very cold territory ~ NW Territories. Ft. Providence - Located on Great Slave Lake. Halifax - Nova Scotia. Dept. of National Defense reserve.... And others.

OVERSEAS LOCATIONS
Guayanabo, Puerto Rico - Federal prison camp facility. Capacity unknown.
Guantanamo Bay, Cuba - US Marine Corps Base - Presently home to 30,000 Mariel Cubans and 40,000 Albanians. Total capacity unknown.

Deborah K
04-07-2009, 10:46 AM
Yes indeed and then James Meigs said that most of the buildings (from Linda Thompson's 1994 video) have been knocked down and where the turnstiles were they now have kiosk--where is the footage to debunk this?

One would think that Popular Mechanics would have the wherewithal to send a few teams of people to investigate a few of claims.

Upon further review someone in the figured out the picture that they showed at the last segment of the show to lure people to watch tonight.

Good post!

LATruth
04-07-2009, 10:48 AM
Great minds think alike?

Deborah K
04-07-2009, 10:51 AM
Great minds think alike?

Yours is better and was first so I pulled mine. :)

LATruth
04-07-2009, 10:57 AM
I'm installing Google Earth Pro now to do some aerial reconnaissance prior to my journey! ;)

Deborah K
04-07-2009, 11:00 AM
Yeah, when I mentioned that, I was wondering why it hasn't been done already. Good luck. I don't live near any of these installations, but I'm not opposed to a day trip.

weslinder
04-07-2009, 11:38 AM
Beaumont / Port Arthur area - hundreds of acres of federal camps already built on large-scale detention camp design, complete with the double rows of chain link fencing with razor type concertina wire on top of each row. Some (but not all) of these facilities are currently being used for low-risk state prisoners who require a minimum of supervision.

OK, I live in the Beaumont / Port Arthur area. I know where the minimum-security and medium security Federal Prisons are, as well as the State Prison and pre-release facility. You can see them here: link (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&view=map&q=3695+FM+3514,+Beaumont,+TX+77705&sll=29.992668,-94.048376&sspn=0.026984,0.05476&safe=on&ie=UTF8&ll=29.992215,-94.041669&spn=0.027877,0.038452&t=h&z=15). The State Prisons and Youth facility are along US 69, and the Federal prisons are West of that. FEMA may have other plans for them, but they have been in use as prisons for 15-20 years or more. I've been told that they are quite crowded as well. So where are the camps that aren't being used as prisons? I've been all over the county, lived in it for 24 of my 27 years, and I've never seen them or heard of them. I've even been to the Big Hill Petroleum Reserve loading station, which is a very secretive Federal Government facility: blurred on Google Maps (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&view=map&q=Big+Hill+Rd,+Beaumont,+TX+77705&sll=29.647556,-94.317284&sspn=0.055946,0.076904&safe=on&ie=UTF8&ll=29.629279,-94.186049&spn=0.013989,0.019226&t=h&z=16&iwloc=addr). But I've never seen FEMA camps, or anything that could be used for that.

LATruth
04-07-2009, 11:45 AM
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/1616/camplivingston.jpg

After doing a bit of research into "Camp Livingston" I found out some interesting facts. It was the 1st Japanese Internment Camp in the U.S. during WWII. It help over 5,000 japanese "prisoners" until the end of the war.

The complex is now managed by the U.S. Forest Service and is "off limits" due to this reason...

Devil Worship has been known to occur in certain areas of the camp and there have been several mutilated cow carcasses and human bodies discovered throughout the abandoned camp over the years. Several murders have taken place on Camp Livingston since it's closing and it has also been plagued for many years by random accidents that have claimed the lives of several people.

:rolleyes:

It is also not in the location specified by the FEMA CAMP LOCATION LIST previously posted (I definitely question the credibility of that list now more than before). It is located on the Grant Parish / Rapides Parish line 4- 5 miles north of Pineville, LA near Alexandria.

This location is 3 - 4 hours away from me(a trip I am not making today), but this is Torchbearer's neck of the woods. PIC's Torchbearer? Video?

donnay
04-07-2009, 11:54 AM
Good post!

Thanks!

I try to keep an open mind about these things. I am all for debunking nonsense but that show last night was nothing more than a joke. If someone is going to debunk something/anything, they better do it thoroughly and as far as I am concerned, Glen Beck choosing James Meigs, senior editor of Popular Mechanics, is nothing more than a slap in the face to people, like myself, who have spent years trying to get to the truth of the matter.

On Glenn's radio show yesterday he said 9/11 Truthers were dangerous and equating us to the shooter in Pittsburgh. As I recalled he did the same thing to Ron Paul supporters.

He had James Meigs on his radio show and Meigs somewhat address the Executive Orders but he neglected to bring up the Presidential Directives which give FEMA authority over congress.

President Regan signed Presidential Director Number 54 in April of 1984 that allowed FEMA to activate a secret national readiness exercise. This exercise was given the code name REX 84. The purpose of the exercise was to test FEMA's ability to assume military authority. REX 84 was so highly guarded that special metal doors were installed on the fifth floor of the FEMA building in Washington, D.C. The only people that were allowed to enter the premises were ones who had a red Christian cross on their shirt. The exercise required the following.....

*Suspension of the Constitution of the United States
*Turning control of the government over to FEMA
*Appointment of military commanders to run state and local governments
*Declaration of Martial Law

Also George W. Bush's Presidential Directive 51 (http://www.fas.org/irp/offdocs/nspd/nspd-51.htm)

pcosmar
04-07-2009, 11:57 AM
Google Earth will not give an accurate Picture.
I searched my old home in the Keys, I got an image of the area Pre-Wilma. Street view is different.
Also I can zoom in on my present home but can NOT zoom in on Camp Grayling.
You may be seeing old Pics of the area or censored pics.

Oyate
04-07-2009, 11:58 AM
Now, you know I like you a lot Trevor, but I'd like you to expound on all of these supporters you see swilling down kool-aid.

Anything for a bro.

What I am doing is drawing a line. You know it, you sense it, that's all it is. Or in a way, I'm playing Sesame Street: one of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong.

Discrimination is a word with a bad rep. Discrimination is simply being able to tell one thing from another. Discrimination is a necessary tool for survival and all animals have it by instinct mostly. Except humans.

Maybe me drawing this line I can see clearly will help people understand this line, their line, whatever line or just what lines are. Lines delineate things. Lines are pretty good when used properly. IN this case, I told everybody where a line is and invited them to understand where they stand in relation to it. If nothing else, it should help us understand ourselves better.

I can't take credit for shit, but the positivity in the threads has made me reflect on my lines. I don't intend to back down, but it's made me happy just for the positivity.

LATruth
04-07-2009, 11:58 AM
Thanks!

I try to keep an open mind about these things. I am all for debunking nonsense but that show last night was nothing more than a joke. If someone is going to debunk something/anything, they better do it thoroughly and as far as I am concerned, Glen Beck choosing James Meigs, senior editor of Popular Mechanics, is nothing more than a slap in the face to people, like myself, who have spent years trying to get to the truth of the matter.

On Glenn's radio show yesterday he said 9/11 Truthers were dangerous and equating us to the shooter in Pittsburgh. As I recalled he did the same thing to Ron Paul supporters.

He had James Meigs on his radio show and Meigs somewhat address the Executive Orders but he neglected to bring up the Presidential Directives which give FEMA authority over congress.

President Regan signed Presidential Director Number 54 in April of 1984 that allowed FEMA to activate a secret national readiness exercise. This exercise was given the code name REX 84. The purpose of the exercise was to test FEMA's ability to assume military authority. REX 84 was so highly guarded that special metal doors were installed on the fifth floor of the FEMA building in Washington, D.C. The only people that were allowed to enter the premises were ones who had a red Christian cross on their shirt. The exercise required the following.....

*Suspension of the Constitution of the United States
*Turning control of the government over to FEMA
*Appointment of military commanders to run state and local governments
*Declaration of Martial Law

Also George W. Bush's Presidential Directive 51 (http://www.fas.org/irp/offdocs/nspd/nspd-51.htm)

Great info, however Reagan was the ultimate puppet while "Poppy" ran the show under COG due the cold war era state of emergency. IMO. This is very much indicative of "Bush Era" politics.

Oyate
04-07-2009, 12:09 PM
JFK wrote all of those EO's.

Whoa! we did some quick checking. JFK did not, and we repeat NOT write ALL of them. But it certainly appears he wrote a lot of them. That's dang interesting IMO.

Oyate
04-07-2009, 12:26 PM
I'm going to visit there today and take pictures and video if the place exists. If any one of you live near these locations do you care to join me on my quest?

I can say this. I keep a residence near the supposedly "secret government facility" in Goodyear Arizona and it's called Luke Air Force Base and it's not exactly a secret. It's where we train a lot of fighter pilots and they rip up the skies all over Arizona and I gotta tell you, those young pilots look like they are having a freaking blast! And once or twice a year they open up the base so everybody can come and look around and climb up into C-130s and the kids just love it.

And there is in fact a prison facility nearby, surrounded by farm land but it looks like a residential prison facility. I know it ain't probably all that comfy inside but for lack of a bit of landscaping and a pool, it would look like your typical Phoenix vally condo complex. Yeah, put a pool in and take away the barbed wire and I'd buy a unit there. I'd go and take pics but Google Earth does just fine.

As to the mounds of coffins and such, I can't attest to that.

(edited/updated at about noon MST)

I just found the prison in Goodyear Arizona on Google Earth, it's Perryville Correctional Facility just north of I-10 and west of Rt. 303. It looks like a bunch of triangles from up high. I've seen it with my eyeballs and I've seen it on Google Earth so I know it's the same joint.

But meanswhile I got my neighbor over and he's not a RP fan, he's an independant but he just found the Beach Grove facility in his native woods in Indiana and he's kind of freaked to find what he says looks just like the AF locomotives and all the stuff where the 3 train tracks intersect. He's kind of freaked.

The whole situation does indeed beg more evidence so I do indeed hope to hear more from you folks. Maybe I can get down to the spot in Wickenburg AZ and see what eyes can see, As to sedona, if there is a FEMA camp there, that would be the one you want to be in. Sedona is awesome in any time of year and there is kickass swimming there too. Red, blue, whatever, when they round us up, try to get into Sedona, it rocks.

ronpaulhawaii
04-07-2009, 12:52 PM
Anything for a bro.

What I am doing is drawing a line. You know it, you sense it, that's all it is. Or in a way, I'm playing Sesame Street: one of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong.

Discrimination is a word with a bad rep. Discrimination is simply being able to tell one thing from another. Discrimination is a necessary tool for survival and all animals have it by instinct mostly. Except humans.

Maybe me drawing this line I can see clearly will help people understand this line, their line, whatever line or just what lines are. Lines delineate things. Lines are pretty good when used properly. IN this case, I told everybody where a line is and invited them to understand where they stand in relation to it. If nothing else, it should help us understand ourselves better.

I can't take credit for shit, but the positivity in the threads has made me reflect on my lines. I don't intend to back down, but it's made me happy just for the positivity.

:cool::)

Thanks, always great to have you stop by...

muh_roads
04-07-2009, 12:59 PM
Whoa! we did some quick checking. JFK did not, and we repeat NOT write ALL of them. But it certainly appears he wrote a lot of them. That's dang interesting IMO.

yeah all but 3 of them in that list I think. Back in the 60's when JFK wrote them I assume the fear of nuclear war with Russia was very worrisome. I'm betting they had more to do with that then anything.

Roxi
04-07-2009, 01:18 PM
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/705/ciddtw8n698zifull393705.jpg

i live near eureka springs... if someone can get me an exact address/location i will go see what i can get pics of

donnay
04-07-2009, 01:39 PM
Here's the Youtube of Beck radio show yesterday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpzMgWevFJ8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2zhk4pIa00

Beck is doing nothing more than duping people.

Here is Alex Jone debunking Beck:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_TV-Fl9RiA&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zBDzwz7iBc&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKadlq1bJzo&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI8N9-UwiqM&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXlN0kUdfig&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfRZjmbWZxc&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WcfFgi4sCM&feature=channel

acptulsa
04-07-2009, 02:09 PM
i live near eureka springs... if someone can get me an exact address/location i will go see what i can get pics of

Nothing at Tinker. McAlester is a munitions factory that covers a large amount of territory--and they understandably get pretty testy about trespassers.

Oyate
04-07-2009, 02:24 PM
Here's the Youtube of Beck radio show yesterday:

Phreaking awesome post bro. Beck's body language is not that of a warrior and not that of a patriot. I'm gratified by the due diligence being done by the movement. I trust us and only us to deliver this. But I stand by my line: this idiot is not our friend. It's not up to him to "debunk" us, that's our job. I deeply resent and will continue to resist this pay-for patriot, this psuedo-libertarian, this Wilsonian former neocon warmonger and known attacker of the movement to speak for me or for us.

And as Palio Paul and me almost got into a major fight over it, I will say that to forgive is not to forget. I won't knee-cap Glenn Beck if I see him, I will not spit on him or throw soup on him, but I will say something. I just did and I've been saying it for weeks.

I want to encourage you media producers and researchers to continue to BE THE MEDIA.

That whole project is going so well I can't believe it. THE MSM IS FAILING, THEIR NEWSPAPERS ARE SHUTTING DOWN AND THAT LEAVES THEIR CIA OPERATIVES AND SHILLS WITH NOPLACE TO GO. THAT'S WHY THEY ARE BEING A PAIN IN OUR ASS. THEY ARE TRYING TO JUSTIFY THEIR PAYCHECKS.

Which backs up an old and potentially vitriolic thing we used to whisper to government operatives: all you are is a paycheck and a tie. And to the Air Marshals, you ain't nothing but a waitress in the sky. Hey, we had this whole rhyming scheme thing back in the day, it was hysterical. A congressional aid was "apple in my eye" to poke fun at their sexual-favor-based advancement system and we all know the "smokey in the sky" thing which i think hearkens back to 1970s CB radio jargon.....

Screw 'em dudes, that's all I can say. I ain't having Glenn Beck or Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity or Bill O'Really or that scary, hateful scarecrow of a re-warmed microwave of a fish dinner called Anne Coulter. Man, if she showed up naked, barefoot and bleeding it would be incumbent on me to care for her like any other human but as it stands now, I wouldn't put her up with my dogs because my dogs have never ever done anything to deserve that kind of treatment.

I'm saying it and i'm saying it again. Lie down with snakes, we all get bit. I don't want to hear about us from them. i feel so strongly about this that i come out for judgement before the whole community. and i am highly pissed that some outside creep presumes to judge us, and in this i'm displaying highly defensive and protective traits about you people. to hell if i'm going to watch you or any of you nakedly attacked in such a manner and nope, i ain't going to be silent on this one.

THEY DON'T SPEAK FOR US, YOU DO.

constituent
04-07-2009, 02:31 PM
Phreaking awesome post bro. Beck's body language is not that of a warrior and not that of a patriot. I'm gratified by the due diligence being done by the movement. I trust us and only us to deliver this. But I stand by my line: this idiot is not our friend. It's not up to him to "debunk" us, that's our job. I deeply resent and will continue to resist this pay-for patriot, this psuedo-libertarian, this Wilsonian former neocon warmonger and known attacker of the movement to speak for me or for us.

And as Palio Paul and me almost got into a major fight over it, I will say that to forgive is not to forget. I won't knee-cap Glenn Beck if I see him, I will not spit on him or throw soup on him, but I will say something. I just did and I've been saying it for weeks.

I want to encourage you media producers and researchers to continue to BE THE MEDIA.

That whole project is going so well I can't believe it. THE MSM IS FAILING, THEIR NEWSPAPERS ARE SHUTTING DOWN AND THAT LEAVES THEIR CIA OPERATIVES AND SHILLS WITH NOPLACE TO GO. THAT'S WHY THEY ARE BEING A PAIN IN OUR ASS. THEY ARE TRYING TO JUSTIFY THEIR PAYCHECKS.

Which backs up an old and potentially vitriolic thing we used to whisper to government operatives: all you are is a paycheck and a tie. And to the Air Marshals, you ain't nothing but a waitress in the sky. Hey, we had this whole rhyming scheme thing back in the day, it was hysterical. A congressional aid was "apple in my eye" to poke fun at their sexual-favor-based advancement system and we all know the "smokey in the sky" thing which i think hearkens back to 1970s CB radio jargon.....

Screw 'em dudes, that's all I can say. I ain't having Glenn Beck or Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity or Bill O'Really or that scary, hateful scarecrow of a re-warmed microwave of a fish dinner called Anne Coulter. Man, if she showed up naked, barefoot and bleeding it would be incumbent on me to care for her like any other human but as it stands now, I wouldn't put her up with my dogs because my dogs have never ever done anything to deserve that kind of treatment.

I'm saying it and i'm saying it again. Lie down with snakes, we all get bit. I don't want to hear about us from them. i feel so strongly about this that i come out for judgement before the whole community. and i am highly pissed that some outside creep presumes to judge us, and in this i'm displaying highly defensive and protective traits about you people. to hell if i'm going to watch you or any of you nakedly attacked in such a manner and nope, i ain't going to be silent on this one.

thank you.

Oyate
04-07-2009, 02:41 PM
Hells man, please let me tell you a story. My training is better suited to telling stories than making sense sometimes.

As an old activist, one time, not so very long ago, when the RP R3VOlUTION was just getting started, I wasn't even there in Ohio but I saw the Youtube of the people as we sang the Star Spangled Banner and the people all took up the song so loud and proud that they had to turn the music off. And I just started crying. And then Fred Smart told me what it was like to be there and that got me crying again. Because I realized, after all these years of fighting, that I had in some way forgot what TSOL, True Sound Of Liberty sounds like. And I realized in some way I had become a dumbed-down warrior and I was in peril of forgetting what I was fighting for and you get callous and even pragmatic.

And as I was crying I was saying "thank you God" in every language I couldn't think of. And I had such an awesome sense of what we have been fighting for because I saw you with my own eyes and I heard you with my own ears and I felt it in my own heart, the thing I most wanted to see in my whole life: a brave and holy and loving people singing with one voice. I don't think unity is an objective in it's own right but Gods when it happens, man.....holy cats.

Nobody but nobody sounds like you people when you feel like singing. It's as pure and sweet as the air used to be, there ain't one bit of dis-harmony and I honestly believe you are here in fulfilment of a prophecy that I won't even burden you with, I'll just tell you that you are doing exactly what you would be doing if you were indeed these people from an ancient prophecy.

Except you dress differently and your men wear their hair short and there aren't so many cosmetics and tatoos as i expected. But you do all look pretty good in your chinos and jeans too so i guess that whole thing balances out.

pcosmar
04-07-2009, 02:44 PM

:D
Right on!! :cool:

micahnelson
04-07-2009, 03:16 PM
Maybe we should make a separate thread for FEMA camp recon?

Not to prove or disprove, just to check it out, get some pictures if possible, and tie it all in to google earth/maps?

I'm really excited that people are going to be driving to some of these places and putting eyes on it. I'm skeptical but not blind to the fact that it is a possibility. If this is a reality we may save lives, if it isn't, we at least get practice in coordinating together and credibility for seeking the truth.

donnay
04-07-2009, 03:23 PM
Another Glenn Beck Flash Back:

http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=3014

On his August 10, 2006 radio show, distributed by Clear Channel's Premiere Radio Networks, Beck told listeners, "The world is on the brink of World War III," then issued this warning:

All you Muslims who have sat on your frickin' hands the whole time and have not been marching in the streets and have not been saying, 'Hey, you know what? There are good Muslims and bad Muslims. We need to be the first ones in the recruitment office lining up to shoot the bad Muslims in the head.' I'm telling you, with God as my witness... human beings are not strong enough, unfortunately, to restrain themselves from putting up razor wire and putting you on one side of it. When things—when people become hungry, when people see that their way of life is on the edge of being over, they will put razor wire up and just based on the way you look or just based on your religion, they will round you up. Is that wrong? Oh my gosh, it is Nazi, World War II wrong, but society has proved it time and time again: It will happen.

dannno
04-08-2009, 04:10 PM
Ok, I don't know why nobody posted yet but there is a youtube of Beck's show yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l0ivaRmx24

Basically Meigs disproved the Wyoming camp (valid assuming he's right, yet still irrelevant)...

But then he goes on to some other camp that is apparently a National Guard training facility where they train to guard a prisoner facilities. What exactly this disproves I'm not sure.

Then him and Beck have a anti-conspiracy theorist love fest about how the conspiracy theory people never listen to the facts when they come out.

Who is it who isn't listening to the facts?? I mean, Alex Jones had an episode the other day where he went through dozens of pieces of evidence from mainstream media reports, past legislation and court cases including testimony from the Iran-Contra hearings, all the way to current legislation and quotes from current officials. I didn't see any of that being debunked on the show, and all of the material was sent to Glenn Beck from Alex Jones (If you recall a few weeks ago Beck asked if Ron Paul's "people" could help him out, so Alex Jones took that as an invitation).

Meigs does the same thing with 9/11, he disproves a couple of rumors, which he usually does a terrible job doing to begin with and is often wrong anyways, then leaves the legitamite questions wide open and starts talking about the psychological problems with 'conspiracy theorists'. Very predictable.

Alex Jones show:

Part 1/7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_TV-Fl9RiA

Part 2/7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zBDzwz7iBc