PDA

View Full Version : Now it comes full circle

Kraig
04-06-2009, 08:49 AM
Glenn Beck turns libertarian, Constitutionalists and conspiracy theorists are labeled as terrorists, then we have these shootings where supposedly the criminals fit the conspiracy theorist description. Now Glenn Beck and the NRA become the scapegoats, and anyone who is a conspiracy theorist will now be looked at with an untrusting and threatening eye, not only by the government but also by the masses of our countrymen who will fall for this.

Am I the only one who is thinking this entire media fiasco, starting with Glenn Beck was all by design?

LibertyEagle
04-06-2009, 08:50 AM
Who was it that said that nothing in politics happens by accident?

I agree with them.

Kraig
04-06-2009, 08:53 AM
Then they are really stepping this "game" up a notch. :mad:

acptulsa
04-06-2009, 08:54 AM

I agree with them.

FDR. He would have known.

reduen
04-06-2009, 08:55 AM

I agree with them.

Glenn Beck..! He also said that everything that the media is telling you today is a lie!!! Listen to him, he is the media!

Kludge
04-06-2009, 08:56 AM
Glenn Beck..! He also said that everything that the media is telling you today is a lie!!! Listen to him, he is the media!

The media is never "the media".

LibertyEagle
04-06-2009, 08:59 AM

hehe. No, it was someone quite a bit before Beck's time. It must have been FDR, like AcpTulsa said. :)

reduen
04-06-2009, 09:11 AM
hehe. No, it was someone quite a bit before Beck's time. It must have been FDR, like AcpTulsa said. :)

lol... Could it be that Beck is just simply caught between a rock and a hard place?

I think that maybe if you will listen to him his conscience is telling you more than he is allowed to let on... No?

politicsNproverbs
04-06-2009, 09:11 AM
then they are really stepping this "game" up a notch. :mad:

1000+

constituent
04-06-2009, 09:16 AM
Then they are really stepping this "game" up a notch. :mad:

No, same ol' shit (as many of us warned... and were berated for), just more ("woken up") dupes buying it.

Kraig
04-06-2009, 09:22 AM
No, same ol' shit (as many of us warned... and were berated for), just more ("woken up") dupes buying it.

I don't think so, I don't think there ever has been a time in the past where they so openly placed the blame on "us", conspiracy theorists, constitutionalists, they are clearly drawing the lines and we are seeing how we will be portrayed to the rest of the country when we stand up to them. I know most of us were expecting this, but expectations and actually watching it happen are not the same thing.

LibertyEagle
04-06-2009, 09:49 AM
I don't think so, I don't think there ever has been a time in the past where they so openly placed the blame on "us", conspiracy theorists, constitutionalists, they are clearly drawing the lines and we are seeing how we will be portrayed to the rest of the country when we stand up to them. I know most of us were expecting this, but expectations and actually watching it happen are not the same thing.

They did it right after the OKC bombing too. But, then backed off with public outcry.

I took it as them testing the waters. Just like they did with Waco and Ruby Ridge.

Apparently, we'll take a lot and that is not a good thing, btw.

So, inch by inch, they turn up the heat and most people don't realize what's happening. The frog is boiling now.

LibertyEagle
04-06-2009, 09:59 AM
lol... Could it be that Beck is just simply caught between a rock and a hard place?

I think that maybe if you will listen to him his conscience is telling you more than he is allowed to let on... No?

Anything is possible I guess. Personally, I don't trust ANYONE in MSM. No one at all. However, I will capitalize on what they are doing and use it to our advantage. Beck is waking a lot of people up; just like that POS globalist scum Pete Peterson did with his IOUSA movie. Even though Peterson did it so he could steer people to the exact wrong solution. Beck may be the very same. Don't know. Don't care. Just use the awakening he is causing and fill the heads of the people he is awakening with OUR message. There are more people now than ever before looking for the truth.

Beck is doing us a favor, whether he intends to or not. I say we capitalize on it. But, that's just me. The worst thing to do would be to sit back and just hope that Beck will do all our work for us.

constituent
04-06-2009, 11:47 AM
I don't think so, I don't think there ever has been a time in the past where they so openly placed the blame on "us", conspiracy theorists, constitutionalists, they are clearly drawing the lines and we are seeing how we will be portrayed to the rest of the country when we stand up to them.

Yea, liberty eagle about covered it. The same goes for "leftists" during the bush years though. You might have been watching Fox then though, if so, I can see how you would have missed it.

I know most of us were expecting this, but expectations and actually watching it happen are not the same thing.

Yea, I used to feel the same way too. Having now watched my expectations happen for a decade+, I just ... well, expect my expectation to come true (more often than not).

TER
04-06-2009, 12:14 PM
I have learned a lot these past many months since the proverbial scales fell off my eyes and I realized how sinister those in power can be. That being said, the government did not force that man in Bingmanton to go on a shooting rampage. And the officers who died the other day from AK47 firepower over a dog pissing on the rug were completely innocent in my eyes. The media may react in ways we might not all agree on, and in many ways direct us to understand events through the particular perspective they are promoting, but the final judge of wrong and right is our conscience and heart. The real conspiracy is not for example whether Glenn Beck has been scripted to propogate some elitist agenda but rather how do we separate the truth from the deception, the wrong from the right, the good from the evil?

And ultimately, how are we to deal with a cold hard reailty which is against and completely at odds with our own self-manufactured sense of life?