PDA

View Full Version : Video - Was Obama High?

nayjevin
04-06-2009, 12:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYPuPASk9-M

Only problem with this is it makes Obama look too good

politicsNproverbs
04-06-2009, 12:22 AM
THAT was HILARIOUS! Ha!

It was all over the local news that he laughed out loud about serious questions. It did seem inappropriate. Then again, I knew a Latino guy years ago who laughed alot, and when asked about it, his theme was, "You have to laugh to keep from crying..." but somehow I doubt that is Obama's problem.

Too funny how they made the joint fit perfectly at the right time, and then that candy bar, LOL!

evilfunnystuff
04-06-2009, 12:52 AM
that vid was awesome

found this other 1 in the related videos and man is it strange
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiIFhv7jk88&NR=1
the guy dresses as a chick(not that theres anything wrong with that) but then he gets on his knees sticks his but into the camera and reads from the bible while lookin in the mirror im not usually one to say this but i think he mighta smoked 1 too many lol

Bman
04-06-2009, 01:06 AM
THanks for the laughs

acptulsa
04-06-2009, 06:57 AM
Why is it that anyone who operates heavy machinery for a living not only has to show a valid birth certificate to get the job, but has to pee in a cup per federal regulations, but the guy who operates the entire bloated bureaucracy (the heaviest machinery in history) doesn't?

diggronpaul
04-06-2009, 09:03 AM
Seriously, I think what we saw was a "DID" (dissociative identity disorder) response. In other words, we witnessed blowback from mind control.

angelatc
04-06-2009, 09:20 AM
Why is it that anyone who operates heavy machinery for a living not only has to show a valid birth certificate to get the job, but has to pee in a cup per federal regulations, but the guy who operates the entire bloated bureaucracy (the heaviest machinery in history) doesn't?

That's a feature, not a bug. Technically, one doesn't need a law degree to sit on the Supreme Court, either.

acptulsa
04-06-2009, 09:40 AM
That's a feature, not a bug. Technically, one doesn't need a law degree to sit on the Supreme Court, either.

Agreed. But the double standard implied is pretty staggering. Kind of like 'Papa Doc' Duvalier's government charging someone with murder.

A. Havnes
04-06-2009, 10:54 AM
Seriously, I think what we saw was a "DID" (dissociative identity disorder) response. In other words, we witnessed blowback from mind control.

Except with DID it's rare to bounce back so quickly. He had his moment and was quickly back in action. Moreover, he managed to finish his sentence. Were it DID, where one personality is completely unaware of the other, he would have come to a dead stop.

Yeah, I think we saw some blowback from mind control, but not that extreme. He could have been laughing nervously (no teleprompter and all), or he finds it humorous that we have no clue what's happening behind the scenes.

Creepy interview, nonetheless.

nayjevin
04-23-2009, 06:53 AM
THAT was HILARIOUS! Ha!

It was all over the local news that he laughed out loud about serious questions. It did seem inappropriate. Then again, I knew a Latino guy years ago who laughed alot, and when asked about it, his theme was, "You have to laugh to keep from crying..." but somehow I doubt that is Obama's problem.

Too funny how they made the joint fit perfectly at the right time, and then that candy bar, LOL!

I thought it was based on the insinuations of the off-camera questions. great video though.

btw what the hell is up with that video reply?

Bruno
04-23-2009, 07:02 AM
great editing!

angelatc
04-23-2009, 07:09 AM
NM!