PDA

View Full Version : What if Burt Rutan only wrote books about abolishing NASA and ran for office?

dude58677
04-05-2009, 05:08 PM
Would we even have a SpaceShip One and SpaceShip Two?

evilfunnystuff
04-05-2009, 05:15 PM
i think i see where your goin with this care to elaborate

it seems to me that he didnt need at least a very large minority of people to agree with him to get that done

dude58677
04-05-2009, 05:38 PM
i think i see where your goin with this care to elaborate

it seems to me that he didnt need at least a very large minority of people to agree with him to get that done

I'm saying you don't campaign for freedom, you seize it. If you really want to go to space you do it yourself instead of running for office hoping to shut down NASA.

Who helped people's lives more?

a) Burt Rutan, Bill Gates, Paul Allen, Richard Branson, Ron Paul as a medical doctor

b) Ron Paul as a Congressman, Lew Rockwell, Harry Browne, Chuck Baldwin

evilfunnystuff
04-05-2009, 05:48 PM
I'm saying you don't campaign for freedom, you seize it. If you really want to go to space you do it yourself instead of running for office hoping to shut down NASA.

Who helped you with you life more?

a) Burt Rutan, Bill Gates, Paul Allen, Richard Branson

b) Ron Paul, Lew Rockwell, Harry Browne, Chuck Baldwin

i have seized my freedom i have been arrested quite a few times for it and spent some time in prison. i disobey unjust laws all of the time and challenge the police when they trample my rights in fact i have a probation violation hearing next week and was on house arrest earlier this year.

fact remains there is a system in place that cannot be dismantled by a single man but will take much work from many individuals whom these men are helping to create.

no matter how much i declare my freedom and attempt to claim it at every moment of my life the system in place can grab me any tiime they want untill we have enough individuals ready to fight for everybodys rights

evilfunnystuff
04-05-2009, 05:51 PM
Who helped people's lives more?

give it time

dude58677
04-05-2009, 05:51 PM
i have seized my freedom i have been arrested quite a few times for it and spent some time in prison. i disobey unjust laws all of the time and challenge the police when they trample my rights in fact i have a probation violation hearing next week and was on house arrest earlier this year.

fact remains there is a system in place that cannot be dismantled by a single man but will take much work from many individuals whom these men are helping to create.

no matter how much i declare my freedom and attempt to claim it at every moment of my life the system in place can grab me any tiime they want untill we have enough individuals ready to fight for everybodys rights

That is very courageous of you to stand up to the government. You are a hero in my book. Anyway, when you are on a spacecraft then whatever happens in Washington stays in Washington because you are out of this world.

evilfunnystuff
04-05-2009, 06:46 PM
That is very courageous of you to stand up to the government. You are a hero in my book. Anyway, when you are on a spacecraft then whatever happens in Washington stays in Washington because you are out of this world.

i appriciate the thought

i think that there are many angles to approach things from and all have their +'s and -'s and that they amplify each other

civil disobedience - in the face of tyrany shows people first hand the cosequenses of it though it takes a major toll on family and friends and thus me for them it is financialy draing and makes finding work difficult

writing/philosophizing - is huge i got lucky and had parents who taught me that the gov was crooked and that life isnt always fair but over the years many have been propagandized to belive in "the greater good" and "lesser evil" and passed that on to their children the writers and philosophers are the ones who are good at shooting their aruguments down and converting them though im sure many of them wish it didnt need done so much as it in all likely hood prevents them from being able to realx and takes much time from doing things they enjoy.

politicians - automaticly get a huge soapbox from witch to wright/philosophize from and gives them direct access to challenge the crooked/misdirected politicians head on and even convert some look at the audit the fed bill it had about 60 sponsors last time i checked and its not even april 15th yet imo without ron in congress and making his pres run i doubt that it would even be an issue

and im sure if i put in some more time that there are other angles

i dunno just some food for thought

heres the kinda stuff that would probly happen if i ever got the opportunity to go to space lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdmqBmiEZd4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnPGDWD_oLE