PDA

View Full Version : World Regime quote from Obama in Prague

Smoke the Liberty Tree
04-05-2009, 04:16 PM
during his nuclear arms speech, Pres. Obama said, "it is time for all nations to come under a global regime." I don't have a link but it was just played on fox news sunday. I couldn't beleive my ears. Im hoping he was speeking about an arms controlling regime and not a government. Either way i'm against it.

ourlongroad
04-05-2009, 04:41 PM
during his nuclear arms speech, Pres. Obama said, "it is time for all nations to come under a global regime." I don't have a link but it was just played on fox news sunday. I couldn't beleive my ears. Im hoping he was speeking about an arms controlling regime and not a government. Either way i'm against it.
He was 'hatched' to do exactly what he said he would do. This is his sole and only purpose in life.

politicsNproverbs
04-05-2009, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the quote tip.

Google News:
http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&q=Obama%20%22global%20regime%22&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wn

USA Today
Text of President Obama in Prague
The Associated Press - ‎3 hours ago‎
And all nations must come together to build a stronger, global regime. Iran has yet to build a nuclear weapon. And my administration will seek engagement ...
Video: Prague Press Point: Obama, Barroso, Reinfeldt, Topolanek EUX.TV
UPI NewsTrack TopNews United Press International
Obama, In Prague, Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty
Focus News - Trading Markets (press release)
all 2,998 news articles »

The Associated Press
NKorean missile launch tests Obama
The Associated Press - ‎8 hours ago‎
"All nations must come together to build a stronger, global regime ... we must stand shoulder to shoulder to pressure the North Koreans to change course. ...

G20 leaders call for global economic enforcer
NEWS.com.au - ‎Apr 2, 2009‎
... be given power to act pre-emptively by identifying loose financial regulation to ensure the new global regime is kept tight across national borders. ...

awake
04-05-2009, 05:05 PM
World President

ourlongroad
04-05-2009, 06:52 PM
World President
More like World Manchurian Stooge.

Smoke the Liberty Tree
04-05-2009, 07:01 PM
Thanks for the quote tip.

Google News:
http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&q=Obama%20%22global%20regime%22&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wn

Yeah that's the quote. Good researching. Would have done it myself but had to run off to do some grocery shopping. Interesting choice of words this president has.

politicsNproverbs
04-05-2009, 07:09 PM
Interesting choice AND creepy.

I especially like the Manchurian title. Perfect fit!

No prob on the link, piece of cake. :D