PDA

View Full Version : THE CRYING GAME - I'M SORRY FOR VOTING OBAMA (YouTube)

ronpaulhawaii
04-05-2009, 11:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XZmfLt4eX4

Buyers remorse is growing...

torchbearer
04-05-2009, 11:26 AM
Look at the comments:

i am sorry...and i should have known better...i did an acorn gig once too, so i know what a community organizer does ...
i'll know better in 2112, but i won't have a job at GM anymore

the typos are in the original.

torchbearer
04-05-2009, 11:26 AM
another:

Continue to update: I see apostates leaving the church daily. Latest, Howard Feinman of Newsweek

bossman068410
04-05-2009, 11:29 AM
Good one.... I don't think McCain would have done much better.....
Obama just put it in OVERDRIVE.

Zera
04-05-2009, 03:56 PM
I doubt he voted for Obama. His voters won't be regretful, not at least for another year or two.

I also hate it when McCain supporters claim that voting for Obama was a big mistake. Do they honestly think McCain would be doing anything different?

angelatc
04-05-2009, 04:01 PM
I doubt he voted for Obama. His voters won't be regretful, not at least for another year or two.

I also hate it when McCain supporters claim that voting for Obama was a big mistake. Do they honestly think McCain would be doing anything different?

I do. I think that the health care trojan horse would not have been in that bill, and I doubt McCain would have unraveled 20 years of sucessful welfare reforms. But we'd probably have troops deploying to Iran, Pakistan and N Korea already too.

ronpaulhawaii
04-05-2009, 04:04 PM

Wouldn't know about any McCain supporters, do you really think the guy in dreds was one?

And as far as his voters not being dissappointed for a year or two, I'd say that will be the really braindead ones; the smarter ones, like the guy on twitter with 28,000 followers, have already switched...

;)