PDA

View Full Version : I think the way to promote Ron Paul is to promote Burt Rutan

dude58677
04-04-2009, 07:04 PM
Burt Rutan wants to colonize the Moon and the more we get Burt Rutans message across the sooner people will want to get rid of NASA. Once this happens, Washington will be irrelevant because you don't have to allow an IRS agent on your spacecraft. There is also nothing more inspring than commercial space tourism. The idea of floating in Zero-G while staring back at the Earth gives alot of people chills. We should also promote telling people to get rid of the FED because without it this will make space tourism more affordable. Last, we would also show people that we are looking into the future and not living in 1776 as relevant as it is.

Who is with me on this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwfSENkvJXY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G68_dmC4BYI&feature=PlayList&p=DE5314E61B18B727&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=8

Volitzer
04-04-2009, 07:11 PM
We need to coin the term Paul-itician versus politican.

Like Chuck Baldwin of the Constitution Party would make a great Paulitician.

jcarcinogen
04-04-2009, 08:17 PM
Glenn Beck and Alex Jones are 'cattle herding' the Freedom movement, awakening, whatever you want to call it; and keeping them coelesced, in essence, to easier control, imo. As a libertarian (I now lowercase the word, when labeling myself), I do not trust the GOP but I think in order to be effective is to join these groups, especially try to woo candidates supporters like Romney that feel we are against them and be more friendly to them.

In a perfect world there would be a more fair rules regarding the 2 party hegemony and give at least the most populous 3rd part an equal shot. But we know how the system is and if 2012 comes without any weird shit, we should be friendly to them and explain our views politely in hope that we can revive true conservatism within the GOP.

satchelmcqueen
04-04-2009, 09:21 PM
i think math isnt much fun.

dude58677
04-05-2009, 06:40 AM
i think math isnt much fun.

I didn't say you need to be good in math. I just sugested that you promote Burt Rutan and the importance of colonizing the moon as well as promoting commercial space toruism.