PDA

View Full Version : Shocking Youtube Video - Steve Bierfeldt RIGHTFULLY HARRASSED by TSA in St. Louis

qh4dotcom
04-04-2009, 06:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3150OyLU8I

If you check out this guy's videos, he's against Ron Paul, CFL, Bob Barr, Michelle Bachmann, Peter Schiff, the whole liberty movement, etc

DAFTEK
04-04-2009, 06:19 PM
We/re surrounded by brain washed obama pimps....

Smoke the Liberty Tree
04-04-2009, 06:19 PM
just one of those people who likes to stir shit up on the internet. Pay him no heed. He is not worth any of our time or energy. What he WANTS is for us to respond. So dont.:)

DAFTEK
04-04-2009, 06:23 PM
He doesn't even know how much cash you can travel with without declaring it! Fuking pathetic bitch! $10,000 DUMBASS!

torchbearer
04-04-2009, 06:25 PM
If I knew the guy, I'd make an anonymous tip to his local law enforcement.
Give him a taste of his favored government.

qh4dotcom
04-04-2009, 06:34 PM

http://www.youtube.com/user/whitecollarcriminal

Smoke the Liberty Tree
04-04-2009, 06:38 PM

Thats what this internet dumbass would want you to do. This is obviously a joke account trying to cause some troubles. His occupation is at JPMorgan/Chase (haha, i mean it just reaks of bullshit) and his videos have conflicting ideas. One is titled "support the NWO" and the next says "there is no such thing as the NWO"

Dont give this guy the light of day. i would just delete this tread before someone overreacts and gives this guy what he wants. :rolleyes:

torchbearer
04-04-2009, 06:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/whitecollarcriminal

If you have a name and address, pm it to me.

qh4dotcom
04-04-2009, 06:52 PM
Thats what this internet dumbass would want you to do. This is obviously a joke account trying to cause some troubles. His occupation is at JPMorgan/Chase (haha, i mean it just reaks of bullshit) and his videos have conflicting ideas. One is titled "support the NWO" and the next says "there is no such thing as the NWO"

Dont give this guy the light of day. i would just delete this tread before someone overreacts and gives this guy what he wants. :rolleyes:

You got a point there...sorry for having posted this

fj45lvr
04-04-2009, 07:00 PM
He doesn't even know how much cash you can travel with without declaring it! Fuking pathetic bitch! $10,000 DUMBASS!

I have a problem with this premise anyhow....

Why is their ANY "brightline" limit on cash??? I think it is WRONG at ANY AMOUNT......

ridiculous.

DAFTEK
04-04-2009, 07:03 PM
I have a problem with this premise anyhow....

Why is their ANY "brightline" limit on cash??? I think it is WRONG at ANY AMOUNT......

ridiculous.
I don't disagree with u, You can travel with any amount of cash but you must declare anything over 10k. Those TSA cops are just idots by the $50 comment in his pocket! F-them..