PDA

View Full Version : Ireland Faces Total economic Collapse !!!

WarDog
04-04-2009, 05:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQoRdzSP8vA&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div

Cowlesy
04-04-2009, 05:52 PM
I don't know if that is "total economic collapse", but a big depression looks like it is at least in the cards.

donnay
04-04-2009, 06:03 PM
God Bless the Irish citizens!

I hope they hold out and do not fall for the EU.

silverhawks
04-04-2009, 07:02 PM
Economic terrorism is what you get for turning down the EU, obviously...I'd be very interested to see how Ireland's economy was collapsed from within.

JeNNiF00F00
04-04-2009, 07:19 PM
Economic terrorism is what you get for turning down the EU, obviously...I'd be very interested to see how Ireland's economy was collapsed from within.

I agree. This is a huge thing over there. I believe the Czech republic is still holding out as well but not sure if they are going into the EU currency in the future or what. These people are trying to preserve their heritage and culture. The EU is eating them alive.

angelatc
04-04-2009, 07:40 PM
The Brits have screwed Ireland for so long...if I were Irish I would rather die than get into bed with them again, ever.

You should read about the potato famine, and also note that price controls along with trade embargos are defined as laissez-faire policy.

It was truly horrible. People literally ate their dead children, because the Brits decided to take them off the government teat abruptly, with no warning, during a natural disaster that destroyed their #1 crop.

Note also that America would not accept the refugees unless the ship's captain posted a bond guaranteeing that the immigrants would not become wards of the state. My, how things have changed.

donnay
04-04-2009, 08:55 PM
You should watch Michael Collins--Great movie. Braveheart in the 20th century.