PDA

View Full Version : Gov. Palin's sister-in-law arrested for breaking into a house twice

hugolp
04-04-2009, 06:52 AM
Vice-presidents are gossip machines.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/04/03/Gov-Palins-sister-in-law-arrested/UPI-92021238805027/

Gov. Palin's sister-in-law arrested
Published: April 3, 2009 at 8:30 PM
Order reprints | Feedback
Related Searches

WASILLA, Alaska, April 3 (UPI) -- A woman identified as a sister-in-law of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin has been arrested for allegedly breaking into a home this week to steal money, police said.

Diana Palin, 35, the half-sister of Gov. Palin's husband, Todd Palin, was arrested Thursday, the Anchorage (Alaska) Daily News reported Friday. Police said Diana Palin broke into a Wasilla, Alaska, home twice -- stealing $400 Tuesday and returning Thursday.

The report did not say whether anything was taken in the second alleged break-in.

Diana Palin faces a felony first-degree burglary charge as well as misdemeanor charges of criminal trespass and theft, police said. She was being held Friday in lieu of $10,000 bail and was awaiting court approval of a third-party custodian, the newspaper said.

Her husband, Scott McLean, said Friday his wife was a stay-at-home mom to the couple's two young children, and he did not know why she might have done what she is accused of doing. McLean told the Daily News police called him Thursday morning and asked him to come pick up the couple's 4-year-old daughter.

Todd Palin declined comment, the newspaper said

Kludge
04-04-2009, 06:59 AM
Palin's been receiving awful press, lately.

hugolp
04-04-2009, 07:01 AM
Palin's been receiving awful press, lately.

Its not like the press its forcing its sister-in-law to do it, just to publish it.

Kludge
04-04-2009, 07:16 AM
Its not like the press its forcing its sister-in-law to do it, just to publish it.

Her daughter's ex-fiance was just on the Tyra Banks show a couple days ago talking as though her daughter is nuts and doesn't let him take the baby outside of her house.

TER
04-04-2009, 07:24 AM
The price of fame is costly. I wonder if she is regretting teaming up with McWar.

Kludge
04-14-2009, 07:09 AM
Palin's in the MSM again... And it's very negative... again.

"Palin's Problems"

"Gov's pick for AK attorney general under fire for explosive comments; Wayne Anthony Ross called gays "degenerates", MLK, Jr. a Communist"

NMCB3
04-14-2009, 07:23 AM
The price of fame is costly. I wonder if she is regretting teaming up with McWar.I doubt it...she`s all about her personal ambitions you know.

angelatc
04-14-2009, 07:37 AM
Her daughter's ex-fiance was just on the Tyra Banks show a couple days ago talking as though her daughter is nuts and doesn't let him take the baby outside of her house.

This type of attack is very characteristic of the left.

Saul Alinsky radical rule number 13: Pick the target, isolate it, polarize it.

You know, if I were Palin's daughter I'd be worried about my kid's privacy and safety too.

This whole "Palin's extended family proves she's a hypocrite" stuff that makes the left chatter excitedly is nonsense. The fact that it's coming from a guy on the Tyra Banks show only reinforces my thought that perhaps Bristol is right.

I am no longer a Palin fan, but freedom means people will screw up. Unless she is trying to get the transgressors special treatment, then it's nonsensical.

EndTheFed
04-14-2009, 08:10 AM
Why is she being reported as Diana Palin instead of Diana McLean?

angelatc
04-14-2009, 09:18 AM
Why is she being reported as Diana Palin instead of Diana McLean?

I suspect McLean was her last name before she changed it.

TheConstitutionLives
04-14-2009, 10:58 AM
Why is this news important? It doesn't affect me.

thasre
04-14-2009, 11:05 AM
It's amazing how we hear all about a former VP candidate's daughter's baby's father being upset on the Tyra Banks show and all that crap, but when the daughter of the actual VP is filmed using drugs that her pappy crusaded against from his Senatorial soapbox, the media is just silent. I think there's a big level of hypocrisy here among people in the media who act like they're some sort of watchdog group - "Hey, we can't just let the Palin's get away with this crap!" - but the stuff that the people in power are actually getting away with doesn't seem to matter. Hmm...

asimplegirl
04-15-2009, 02:42 AM
WOW. The HALF sister of her HUSBAND?!!

OMG that is practically her!

LOL. Get a grip. Who cares? My hubby's half brother is a social retard. Is that my fault?