PDA

View Full Version : Romney-bots spamming Ron Paul so vote looks fixed

Joe3113
04-03-2009, 05:21 PM
http://www.npr.org/news/graphics/2009/mar/bracket2012/#bracketvote

They are taking a new approach. Spam Ron Paul so the result looks silly and we are blamed.

Xenophage
04-03-2009, 05:25 PM
Silly anyway.

cska80
04-03-2009, 05:30 PM
Who listens to NPR, anyway? NPR is the only station I've ever called that has hung up on me because of my views. There is a reason they need public funding.

JK/SEA
04-03-2009, 05:30 PM
start spamming demint...

slacker921
04-03-2009, 05:39 PM
The folks at NPR need to learn to implement a more secure poll.. they should be ashamed of the joke they put online.

Zolah
04-03-2009, 05:41 PM
Romney's supporters are a silly bunch, I say.

Kludge
04-03-2009, 05:41 PM
The folks at NPR need to learn to implement a more secure poll.. they should be ashamed of the joke they put online.

They've already stated a few times that it's an amusement poll.

Catatonic
04-03-2009, 05:44 PM
Who the hell is Jim Demint

Johnnybags
04-03-2009, 05:47 PM
Willard has to be the number one target for us to knock off, like we drove Ghouls crazy we shall with Mitt.

ClayTrainor
04-03-2009, 05:57 PM
Willard has to be the number one target for us to knock off, like we drove Ghouls crazy we shall with Mitt.

willard?

RSLudlum
04-03-2009, 06:08 PM

SC junior Senator that was quite vocal about his oppositon to the bailouts. He is a hell of a lot better than our other Senator, Graham, and is up for reelection next year.

RonPaulFanInGA
04-03-2009, 06:10 PM
willard?

Romney's first name.

Willard Mitt Romney.

RonPaulFanInGA
04-03-2009, 06:12 PM
Romney-bots spamming Ron Paul so vote looks fixed

Do you have any proof. Maybe we're just winning overwhelmingly, fairly against an unknown like DeMint? The online base is still there.

Either way, I certainly wouldn't start spamming for DeMint. That's just dumb.

dr. hfn
04-03-2009, 06:46 PM
we win. the end

Carole
04-03-2009, 07:14 PM

HE actually has impressed me lately with many of his remarks since the bailouts first began. :)

canadian4ronpaul
04-03-2009, 07:24 PM
WE WIN!! WOOHOOO!!!

now on to the next completely meaningless poll that only we vote in...

reduen
04-03-2009, 08:03 PM
Really, how does one vote more than once in this thing? Ever time I go back to it I can,t vote again...(Not that I would but come on...)

Arklatex
04-03-2009, 08:20 PM
Really, how does one vote more than once in this thing? Ever time I go back to it I can,t vote again...(Not that I would but come on...)

It knows if youe already voted because when you did it downloaded a file on your computer known as a cookie. If you go delete that cookie in your internet options the website has no idea you already voted. For the record I have never done this for an online poll because it is a waste of time and I don't encourage others to do it out of fairness, but like others have stated they are just asking for it.

They could fix that by making people register their name, phone #, email, home address, IP address and what not but in the end anything can be gotten around.

pcosmar
04-03-2009, 08:27 PM
willard?

Willard
http://www.yorkblog.com/flipside/willard.jpeg

risk_reward
04-03-2009, 08:33 PM
It knows if youe already voted because when you did it downloaded a file on your computer known as a cookie. If you go delete that cookie in your internet options the website has no idea you already voted. For the record I have never done this for an online poll because it is a waste of time and I don't encourage others to do it out of fairness, but like others have stated they are just asking for it.

They could fix that by making people register their name, phone #, email, home address, IP address and what not but in the end anything can be gotten around.

I only allow cookies with my express permission.

BarryDonegan
04-03-2009, 09:20 PM
we won that won fair, thats how jim demint won, too, because he was the ONLY ron pauler friendly guy on the left bracket.

Athan
04-03-2009, 09:44 PM
Good for them. They have seen the light.

Smoke the Liberty Tree
04-03-2009, 10:04 PM
Who listens to NPR, anyway? NPR is the only station I've ever called that has hung up on me because of my views. There is a reason they need public funding.

I really like NPR. Listen to it on the way to class usually. Id rather listen to whats going on from them than reading through a newspaper full of bullshit ads. I enjoy NPR.

Smoke the Liberty Tree
04-03-2009, 10:07 PM
Willard
http://www.yorkblog.com/flipside/willard.jpeg

hahaha, nice...

Roxi
04-03-2009, 10:38 PM
theres not an unusual amount of total votes.... i don't see spamming going on

reduen
04-04-2009, 11:50 AM

I am having a big duh moment right now....! :o Guess I just never wanted to cheat bad enough....

Thrashertm
04-04-2009, 12:37 PM

They receive government funding - are you surprised by their level of competence?

torchbearer
04-04-2009, 12:39 PM

Take all that and add in one of the input measures of random numbers and letters, and it would be really difficult and time consuming to stuff the ballots.

Dan Chisholm
04-04-2009, 07:20 PM
My fellow Mitt-Heads and I have been too busy this weekend to spam this poll. My best guess is some supporter of Ron Paul somewhere on the internet gave Paul a few more votes. It doesn't do Romney supporters any good to spam this poll because NPR has already made their statements, and Mitt lost long ago. There's just no point to bring anymore attention to this poll which just shows Mitt's loss.

Kludge
04-04-2009, 07:27 PM
My fellow Mitt-Heads and I have been too busy this weekend to spam this poll. My best guess is some supporter of Ron Paul somewhere on the internet gave Paul a few more votes. It doesn't do Romney supporters any good to spam this poll because NPR has already made their statements, and Mitt lost long ago. There's just no point to bring anymore attention to this poll which just shows Mitt's loss.

That would be an acceptable answer if all Romney supporters weren't evil NWO meat puppets who get bent out of shape over every petty event which doesn't go as they believe it should, who then go on to destroy everything their non-allies work for.

"If you vote for Mitt Romney, you are voting for Satan! … Romney is an unashamed and proud member of the Mormon cult founded by a murdering polygamist pedophile named Joseph Smith nearly 200 years ago. The teachings of the Mormon cult are doctrinally and theologically in complete opposition to the Absolute Truth of God’s Word. There is no common ground. If Mormonism is true, then the Christian faith is a complete lie. There has never been any question from the moment Smith’s cult began that it was a work of Satan and those who follow their false teachings will die and spend eternity in hell." - Reverend Al Sharpton

;)