PDA

View Full Version : Hour long flash presentation on how our capital markets have been corrupted.

WarDog
04-03-2009, 04:07 PM
http://businessjive.com/

dannno
04-03-2009, 04:49 PM
Oh my god....

Wow.. Seriously, if you have ANY interest in the stock market, ANY interest at all, this is very very worthwhile. I had never ever heard of FTDs before. I am completely floored. Just floored. This is complete insanity.

dannno
04-03-2009, 05:05 PM
Wow.. the stock market is like the Fed.. apparently miscreant brokerage firms sell stocks they don't even have, giving customers IOU stocks using a loophole in the legal/financial system.. very profitable for the people making the transactions, and very bad for the businesses and the investors.

It has been called naked short selling, or fraudulent stock sales... the SEC denied it for years, now they say it's not prevalent, but it is.. oh boy is it.. all to the detriment of businesses and individuals, and all for the benefit of the financial industry.

Wow. This is a great presentation.

Original_Intent
04-03-2009, 05:21 PM
Thanks for that. How the hell can we do anything about this?

danno this reminds me of the presentation that showed how Bear Stearns was crashed using exactly this process. I'll see if I can find it, it was a shorter presentation than this.