PDA

View Full Version : Get this

Arklatex
04-03-2009, 03:50 PM
I'm talking with a foreigner who is trying to get her permanent residence here in the United States(not even become an American citizen yet, she is here legally from a student visa). Not only does she have to pay thousands of dollars just to apply and answer questions such as "have you ever been affiliated with the communist party" she is forced to get $600 Gardasil vaccines!?!Q!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

How fascist is the United States? I'm going to research this astrocity, I am so embarrsed of our representative in congress - I mean what kind of bullshit is this! If she doesn't get these $200 vaccines(3 in all) from merck, she can not stay here in the United States. She will get deported.

She's a more productive member of society that I, works for a hospital as a RN, shes freakin bilingual and speaks better English than me and she was told SHE HAS TO GET THESE SHOTS! On top of that she is married to an American already!

Lord Xar
04-03-2009, 04:17 PM
I'm talking with a foreigner who is trying to get her permanent residence here in the United States(not even become an American citizen yet, she is here legally from a student visa). Not only does she have to pay thousands of dollars just to apply and answer questions such as "have you ever been affiliated with the communist party" she is forced to get $600 Gardasil vaccines!?!Q!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

How fascist is the United States? I'm going to research this astrocity, I am so embarrsed of our representative in congress - I mean what kind of bullshit is this! If she doesn't get these $200 vaccines(3 in all) from merck, she can not stay here in the United States. She will get deported.

She's a more productive member of society that I, works for a hospital as a RN, shes freakin bilingual and speaks better English than me and she was told SHE HAS TO GET THESE SHOTS! On top of that she is married to an American already!

There is a simple solution to this. She will need to do some acting, but it can be done.

1. Pretend like she has a very limited grasp of the english language
2. She has to pretend she is an illegal immigrant from mexico
3. She has to forge some social security papers
4. She has to play the victim

and POOOOOOFFFF!!!

She will be able to stay in this country without any problems or issues.

Epic
04-03-2009, 04:47 PM
Gardisal is dangerous, seriously.

I would tell that person to be careful and see if there is another option.

Arklatex
04-03-2009, 06:34 PM
Gardisal is dangerous, seriously.

I would tell that person to be careful and see if there is another option.

Get deported or leave is her other options. Like I said, she's married to an American citizen recently, , this is just her applying to become a permanent resident. that's not even a citizen, it just means she can live and work here without a student visa. it's ridiculous, use to the USA would value her and her work. Damn near 4.0 GPA in college, earned her Registered Nursing Licenses, which nurses are in short supply - especially bilingual ones!!! They make it ridiculous for her to stay here legally. No wonder there are so many illegals, they don't want to be forced to get Gardasil shots. Like I said, just to apply costs thousands, if they turn her down she doesn't get that money back. The United States is a falling empire, can anyone see why. And guess who sees over this whole process? The department of Homeland security! Shes to the point she WANTS TO LEAVE.

dgr
04-03-2009, 06:51 PM
How long has she been married and what country is she from both of these make a big difference and what state

Now a recent law was passed that let people remain in the US for up to 3 years after their student visa expired
also does she have an immigration friendly member of the house

Arklatex
04-03-2009, 08:32 PM
DGR, you may be right about staying here for 3 years after the student visa but her work permit expires a lot sooner. So she could stay for longer just no one could legally hire her, her hospital would have to fire her when her work permit expires. Silly ain't it.