PDA

View Full Version : a new image of the Ron Paul campagne

K1RBY
09-18-2007, 02:15 AM
ok, i know lots of you are feeling stressed out about the media refusing to give RP respect. i am very frustrated with this also. so this is what i wanna know:

RP is #1 average in strawpolls, #1 in all call in polls, #1 in all txt message polls, #1 in online polls- for every debate so far.

#1 google, #1 you tube, #1 meetup, #1 technocrati, #1 myspace, ect ect

#1 in military donations & by far the largest gatherings for fund raising stops.

...SO, why doesnt his campagn just start rightfully declaring that he is THE frontrunner for president in '08

they have every right to claim this at this point.
they can either keep letting the media say he has no chance - or they can force the media to confront him on it, which gives his campagn opportunity to state their case for being in the #1 spot

am i wrong on this?
-dennis

Lord Xar
09-18-2007, 02:20 AM
is all that verifiable?

Electrostatic
09-18-2007, 02:24 AM
Simple.. the other candidates own the "scientific polls", so they would use it as an excuse to paint Ron Paul as crazy...

They could, however, call him the grassroots favorite.

K1RBY
09-18-2007, 02:25 AM
wasnt there just a story posted in here about RP having the most first place wins in straw polls??
..not to mention, i think he has placed top 3 in 17 out of 21 or so straw polls??

we all know he has dominated all call in & txt in debate polls.
and all the stats for most searched, most youtubed, most blogged ect ect, thats all easily compiled stats on the net.

am i wrong on these?

K1RBY
09-18-2007, 02:27 AM
they can call him crazy...but if you call yourself #1 enough, they either have to prove you wrong, or start beliveing it themselves.

trispear
09-18-2007, 02:45 AM
Not a bad idea. Maybe the campaign should do a press release celebrating it's front runner status and mentioning all these wins.

K1RBY
09-18-2007, 09:45 AM
yes they should. right now they have alot of solid scores & polls to the claim front runner status. even if just to draw attention &/or start arguments.

if poeple do not start looking at RP as the likely winner, people will just keep calling him the loser.

MusoSpuso
09-18-2007, 09:48 AM
ok, i know lots of you are feeling stressed out about the media refusing to give RP respect. i am very frustrated with this also. so this is what i wanna know:

RP is #1 average in strawpolls, #1 in all call in polls, #1 in all txt message polls, #1 in online polls- for every debate so far.

#1 google, #1 you tube, #1 meetup, #1 technocrati, #1 myspace, ect ect

#1 in military donations & by far the largest gatherings for fund raising stops.

...SO, why doesnt his campagn just start rightfully declaring that he is THE frontrunner for president in '08

they have every right to claim this at this point.
they can either keep letting the media say he has no chance - or they can force the media to confront him on it, which gives his campagn opportunity to state their case for being in the #1 spot

am i wrong on this?
-dennis

This is a great idea. Beat the MSM at their own game. Of course the difference with us is we will use facts. I do believe most of the above is true. Not sure about the straw poll thing. But yeah, we're #1!!!!!! dangit!