PDA

View Full Version : Outreach: AGENDA 21 - We Must Act Now to Stop This!

Magicman
04-03-2009, 06:51 AM
Watch This Video to see "Agenda 21" Exposed!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5udza_agenda-21_news

Freedom Destroying UN Agenda 21 Ties in Directly With Phony "Food Safety Bills"- ‏

Are you aware that the effort to ban our access to dietary supplements and organic food via criminal legislation such as the phony "Food Safety" bills discussed in yesterday's alert - Codex, NAIS, and the Trilateral Cooperation Charter is actually part of a much broader, far more detailed UN Agenda originally conceived at the Earth Summit in Rio in called "Agenda 21"?

Were you aware that a plan for awhile now, right now is afoot to "rewild" America, and to force people off their rural homesteads and back into the cities where we can be more easily controlled by the government? This is happening now Rosa Delauro who's husband is apart of Monsanto is initiating the beta test for this plan. The global industrial Monsanto is just another arm of this agenda that has been proposed for a long time into the grand scheme of Agenda 21. Did you realize that the globalists who are currently dismantling all nations (including America) intend to have huge areas of land that no human being will be allowed to even set FOOT into, much less live in? Were you aware that school children in America are being brainwashed to accept Agenda 21's collectivist agenda and that they're being conditioned to ignore the unalienable rights enshrined in our Constitution as they're being lied to about American History to prepare them to accept a Global totalitarian state?

http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o427/Kitswain/Agenda%2021/USBIOM1.jpg

Video about Monsanto and the Current Small Farming Bill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGZL6q-3LOw

This is just the beginning... The Small Farming Bill is apart of Agenda 21...we MUST act now! America's small farmers are under attack through a series of bills presented under the guise of "food safety." I don't want to lose my freedom to grow, buy and eat real foods. Let's fight for our small farmers who not only need our protection and support, but actual freeing from government intrusion, control and harm. This also means you will need the permission of federal government to grow a garden! Rosa Delaura of Connecticut is behind this bill because her husband is working for Monsanto.

PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CONGRESS PEOPLE & SPREAD THE WORD:
** Contact your representatives AND local newspaper: http://www.usalone.net/cgi-bin/oen.cgi?qnum=7499
** Another easy way to contact your representatives:

https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml
** Share this video

Sources of Information:
http://breakthematrix.com/node/34557

Please help spread the word!

And thanks for such an amazing response to my "Crash the Federal Reserve" ( http://www.breakthematrix.com/node/34437 ) post - we're up to 47 co-sponsors!

Magicman
04-03-2009, 06:57 AM
Interesting, on a side note....this movie 'A Scanner Darkly' predicts what is going to happen with Agenda 21 that is happening now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mea0tq0KWu4

The movie has Illuminati symbolism everywhere that you won't notice unless you observe closely. Check out this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2hMUNli440

(Wow, I just watched this again and WMG removed audio for ALL of these videos. I noticed they are mainly targeting Anti-NWO opposition above normal videos by taking away the audio; they even deleted Avaroth's video. They are using copyright issues to censor but mainly targeting certain political videos rather then all)

Magicman
04-04-2009, 06:32 AM
Bump

Deborah K
04-04-2009, 09:43 AM
Sustainable development is a natural progression when you realize that the world's resources are not unlimited. At some point, it will become necessary to eliminate a large portion of the global population in order to allow humans to exist at all.

Magicman
04-04-2009, 10:02 AM
Actually, that's untrue. It isn't that difficult to change the world's efficiency the problem is that those in power do not want to give away their power so there choosing 'sustainable' solutions in their own interest. 'Sustainable' development in the grand scheme of management is a New World Order term that instead of choosing the best solutions is to retain their ability to keep that illusion that we cannot fix these issues. The answer is a lot simpler then we can imagine that can change everything including the environment, carbon emissions, wars, agriculture, fuel systems, etc. but that answer means the elite would give up much of their power in order to achieve it.

fedup100
04-04-2009, 10:05 AM
Sustainable development is a natural progression when you realize that the world's resources are not unlimited. At some point, it will become necessary to eliminate a large portion of the global population in order to allow humans to exist at all.

Hope someone starts with the elites. 2/3 of the country has been given to the UN as biosphere parks, this happened over 15 years ago. This thing is so big and so embedded in everything, I see no way out but an attack on America by a foreign power or the people revolting.

bossman068410
04-04-2009, 10:16 AM

The question is HOW LONG will it take?
In the 80's at the science building for kids they had a square for you to stand in. They said that in the year 2010 that's all the space we would have left. THAT was a big lie. If it takes 100 years then why are they pushing for MINING and Developing other planets? That is Looking foward. If we can develop mars and make it a plant harvesting planet it would give us a lot more time. IF you want to curve population growth then you should push for developing all Nations. When the ability of savings goes up the birthrates go down.

So how do we "eleminate" all these human beings?

Do you know how many Eugincs people are in the Green Movement?
You know a certain Dictator loved Euginics and you know how that turned out.

Your scaring me Debora

Deborah K
04-04-2009, 10:22 AM
Actually, that's untrue. It isn't that difficult to change the world's efficiency the problem is that those in power do not want to give away their power so there choosing 'sustainable' solutions in their own interest. 'Sustainable' development in the grand scheme of management is a New World Order term that instead of choosing the best solutions is to retain their ability to keep that illusion that we cannot fix these issues. The answer is a lot simpler then we can imagine that can change everything including the environment, carbon emissions, wars, agriculture, fuel systems, etc. but that answer means the elite would give up much of their power in order to achieve it.

I'm not saying I agree with it. I'm saying that is their justification. I know there are other doable alternatives. It will be up to us as to whether we allow this to happen to us.

Deborah K
04-04-2009, 10:24 AM
The question is HOW LONG will it take?
In the 80's at the science building for kids they had a square for you to stand in. They said that in the year 2010 that's all the space we would have left. THAT was a big lie. If it takes 100 years then why are they pushing for MINING and Developing other planets? That is Looking foward. If we can develop mars and make it a plant harvesting planet it would give us a lot more time. IF you want to curve population growth then you should push for developing all Nations. When the ability of savings goes up the birthrates go down.

So how do we "eleminate" all these human beings?

Do you know how many Eugincs people are in the Green Movement?
You know a certain Dictator loved Euginics and you know how that turned out.

Your scaring me Debora

If I'm scaring you, I hope it is not because you think I am in favor of a NWO 'sustainable development'. On the contrary, I am agin it.

bossman068410
04-04-2009, 10:26 AM
If I'm scaring you, I hope it is not because you think I am in favor of a NWO 'sustainable development'. On the contrary, I am agin it.

Yea I though you were supporting ...

sorry :)

Isaac Bickerstaff
04-04-2009, 11:04 AM
Small, unregulated, diversified farms will always be more sustainable and more productive than large scale Monsanto style farming that can only exist with government subsidies. If all of the farmers is the world would take on Monsanto style practices, the horrible result would be something of a return to nomadic style farming where the "farmland" and water left behind is used up, burned out, and hopelessly polluted. As the "farmers" wander about the once-productive landscape waiting for nature to heal their mistakes, they could only feed about 100 million people, and we arrive at the "sustainable" population of agenda 21.

According to F. H. King in "Farmers of Forty Centuries", The Chinese farmers in 1900 were sustainably supporting a rural population density of 240 people per 40 acres. That's the population density of a typical American suburb. This planet is by no means full yet.

The problem is that "They" have polluted the idea of "sustainability" with ghoulish notions of population control. The lefties would mock anyone who brings this up, but the free market will reward farmers that figure out ways to feed a growing population. The only thing the government can offer is punishment for disagreeing about what a sustainable population is.

Magicman
04-04-2009, 12:46 PM
To add to Isaac's suggestion. Think about this, there is a reason Algae is the most primitive organism and also a major part of the ecosystem and the foundation of life itself as one of the building blocks in evolution. Is it a surprise it's now being heralded as the way to look towards the future as an advanced technology. The technology is already out there but oil companies aren't vested in this.

People will scoff at this solution now it only sounds hard to comprehend because it's not happening. I'll leave a link to it, but pit yourself hundreds of years ago and if people used the word oil or fossil fuels and saw what it did to this planet they would think you're crazy for implementing this and feared against industrialism and sadly they were RIGHT on some levels!

This solution could change everything for the future, where abundance is not looked at as such a bad thing for efficiency. Population control isn't necessary it's efficiency that's the main issue. To use Algae farms for production. It totally smacks the Global Carbon Dioxide and Cap N' Trade scam out of the water as well and these recent farming bill scams. It would reduce 90% of the pollution in the world, reduce food scarcity, reduce carbon emissions substantially, allow desolate desert locations to bear agriculture, eliminate the necessity of fossil fuels, help environments and nature grow substantially, have enough abundance for all third world countries to 'sustain' themselves. This could turn our technology into a way to save the planet versus take away from it.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=185350&highlight=algae

Deborah K
04-04-2009, 01:27 PM
To add to Isaac's suggestion. Think about this, there is a reason Algae is the most primitive organism and also a major part of the ecosystem and the foundation of life itself as one of the building blocks in evolution. Is it a surprise it's now being heralded as the way to look towards the future as an advanced technology. The technology is already out there but oil companies aren't vested in this.

People will scoff at this solution now it only sounds hard to comprehend because it's not happening. I'll leave a link to it, but pit yourself hundreds of years ago and if people used the word oil or fossil fuels and saw what it did to this planet they would think you're crazy for implementing this and feared against industrialism and sadly they were RIGHT on some levels!

This solution could change everything for the future, where abundance is not looked at as such a bad thing for efficiency. Population control isn't necessary it's efficiency that's the main issue. To use Algae farms for production. It totally smacks the Global Carbon Dioxide and Cap N' Trade scam out of the water as well and these recent farming bill scams. It would reduce 90% of the pollution in the world, reduce food scarcity, reduce carbon emissions substantially, allow desolate desert locations to bear agriculture, eliminate the necessity of fossil fuels, help environments and nature grow substantially, have enough abundance for all third world countries to 'sustain' themselves. This could turn our technology into a way to save the planet versus take away from it.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=185350&highlight=algae

This will go over people's heads right now, so be patient and keep posting and bumping both threads. You are one of the people whose thinking is ahead of his time, so you'll need to bear that in mind when people don't seem interested in what you say at first. Keep on keepin on......

fj45lvr
04-04-2009, 06:25 PM
Agenda 21 is PURE UNADULTERATED TYRANNY.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYl4hkFRdTk&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFpLST4A_lg

the people behind these scams think they are "smarter" and should be "overlords" of the "common folk" (they want to destroy social networks and create what THEY believe sociology SHOULD BE (mini hitlers).

Almost all of the GREEN dogma is based on SPECULATION devoid of any concrete evidence (in fact on many things there is sound evidence to the contrary....unfortunately the "scientific" community has become a POLITICAL MACHINE and the scientific method has been murdered.

In fact they villanize some of the world's greatest humanitarians that have developed hybrid strains of grains that resist disease, produce more grain, and survive in harsher conditions!!!

(these people are insane).....hopefully they will be losers in the coming war and be greatly reduced in their numbers and insanity.

fj45lvr
04-05-2009, 10:33 AM
here's a good listen on AGENDA 21 at the local level in the U.S. (where it is being implemented with Counties and State regulations/law/codes):

http://mp3.ruleoflawradio.com/A21/16k/A21_2009-01-23_16k.mp3

Magicman
04-17-2009, 02:49 AM
Thanks for your insight Deborah. Ill bump this thread up again.