PDA

View Full Version : Do you think federal government is closely gauging discord in the gen. population?

AuH20
04-02-2009, 10:23 PM
Do they realize how close they are to the precipice? Remember what Brad Sherman said after TARP was passed? I wonder if the White House or the Joint Chiefs of Staff have conducted any meetings regarding this touchy subject matter. I'd be shocked to hear that they're not prepared. For Christ's sake, Wolfovitz had a contingency plan to invade Russia in the event of an irreparable flare up. Yes, this country is generally composed of passive sheep, but even a sheep stampede can be dangerous.

torchbearer
04-02-2009, 10:24 PM
remember the MIAC report?

AuH20
04-02-2009, 10:29 PM
remember the MIAC report?

Yes, but do you think that was limted to the ADL or SPLC?

pcosmar
04-02-2009, 10:32 PM
Yes, but do you think that was limted to the ADL or SPLC?

Limited to??? :confused:

I believe that it was not limited to Missouri. I expect that information was nationwide, and may not be limited to just that report.

AuH20
04-02-2009, 10:33 PM

I believe that it was not limited to Missouri. I expect that information was nationwide, and may not be limited to just that report.

In that the Anti-Defamation League and Southern Poverty Law Center foisted it upon Missouri as a testing ground.

pcosmar
04-02-2009, 10:35 PM
In that the Anti-Defamation League and Southern Poverty Law Center foisted it upon Missouri as a testing ground.

No, they have been in league with TPTB for some time and at the Federal level.

Pauls' Revere
04-04-2009, 12:05 AM

Not to mention what other databases that info was shared with. Like I dunno, Insurance companies, potential employers, not just law enforcement affiliated. Could it affect your credit rating? who the hell knows with all the secrecy. Seventy (known) fusion centers around the country.

Link from DHS:
http://www.dhs.gov/ynews/testimony/testimony_1238597287040.shtm