i never get tired of listening to ron paul tell it like it is

IPSecure
04-02-2009, 10:00 PM
sweet vid.

I never get tired of listening to ron paul tell it like it is

* ∞

torchbearer
04-02-2009, 10:23 PM
Who was the guy that gave Ron the extra time? I'd like to send him a thank you.

ClayTrainor
04-02-2009, 10:38 PM

Yea, that was kind of him.

The closing was the best part, ron paul really nailed it this time!

Knightskye
04-02-2009, 11:19 PM

It could be Kevin Brady. He's the chairman of the Joint Economic Committee, in the House. That's the committee he mentioned in the beginning, and he looks like the picture on the Wikipedia page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Brady

Believe it or not, I'm still unsure. :)

qwerty
04-03-2009, 04:29 AM
bump!:cool:

jake
04-03-2009, 07:22 AM
wow, the last couple of minutes were really strong. Ron is pumped up! best video i've seen in a long time.

Elwar
04-03-2009, 07:28 AM
I'm surprised that someone didn't post something like "All Republicans in the House of Representatives starting to vote like Ron Paul!" and then go on about how we should start to support all the current Republicans because they've started voting "No" on almost everything...just like Ron Paul has always done.

Forgetting that these are the same Republicans that voted "Yes" on everything until them evil Democrats are in charge.

"American conservatives hate the left more than the state." -Lew Rockwell

"I'm definitely not anti-government." -Mike Pence (today on NPR)

Bern
04-03-2009, 07:31 AM
Good speech Ron. I wonder if anyone in the chamber was listening.

Kludge
04-03-2009, 07:32 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Brady

"As a Congressman, Brady has been a reliable conservative. He has advocated victims' rights and free trade, and called for replacing the income tax with a federal sales tax. As a member of the Ways and Means Committee, in 2004 he restored the sales tax deduction, which had been eliminated in 1986. Recently, Brady acted as the point man for President George W. Bush to steer the Central America Free Trade Agreement through the House. However, he is best known for supporting a federal "sunset" law that would require every federal program not specifically written into the Constitution to justify its existence to taxpayers within 12 years or face elimination. He has introduced this bill at the beginning of every Congress. It was approved overwhelmingly by the House as an amendment in 2004 but did not progress further. In 2006 it passed the Government Reform Committee but did not reach a floor vote."

Huh.

Elwar
04-03-2009, 07:38 AM
I'm surprised that someone didn't post something like "All Republicans in the House of Representatives starting to vote like Ron Paul!" and then go on about how we should start to support all the current Republicans because they've started voting "No" on almost everything...just like Ron Paul has always done.

Waits for the comments of:

It is obvious the Republicans have changed their views and that Ron Paul had a huge impact on them.

This may be the closest we have to a whole party of the House of Representatives helping our cause. Don't throw it away.

If you want to sleep with one eye open that is fine but you should not just disgard their help.

I mean they are voting "No" on spending bills, how much more do u guys want! I know their foreign policy is bad but they're starting to come around. Keep and eye on them but I think hating on them all the time is very unwise.