PDA

View Full Version : American Detained & Threatened at Airport for Carrying Cash (fresh digg)

rightofpeople
04-02-2009, 07:28 PM
freedomwatchonfox.com — Maybe he was going to make a money bomb?

Let's send this one to the front page!

Digg & watch here! (http://digg.com/world_news/American_Detained_Threatened_at_Airport_for_Carryi ng_Cash#)

The "American" is of course Ron Paul supporter and Campaign for Liberty employee Steve Bierfeldt.

What will your Digg promote?

Absurdity of the Police State
Judge Napolitano's Freedom Watch
A courageous young Campaign for Liberty member
Ron Paul
Peter Schiff
Tom Woods
John Stossel
Gerald Celente

Standing Like A Rock
04-02-2009, 08:17 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

is there anywhere that i can hear the full audio recording?

rightofpeople
04-02-2009, 08:19 PM
Yes see the first comment at Digg for a link.

Standing Like A Rock
04-02-2009, 08:20 PM
Yes see the first comment at Digg

link?

rightofpeople
04-02-2009, 09:05 PM
Here's a more direct link to just the audio recording:

http://www.dailynewscaster.com/2009/04/02/audio-full-version-steve-bierfeldt-detained-and-questioned-by-st-louis-tsa/

sam1952
04-02-2009, 09:12 PM
the thing that jumps out at me is what a big deal they are making over carrying 4k+ in cash. Does anybody besides me think thats not a lot of money to carry? When my wife and I go on vacation we save through the year and pay for everything in cash except for airline tickets and car rental. One of our rules is if we can't pay for it we don't spend it. And we take cash because it makes us think what were spending it on. A normal vacation has us taking 2k to 3k in cash regularly, vegas is more :-)

All this over 4k geeez. Not that I think if it was 25k or more he should be detained but what's next, a traffic viloation and being asked why you have 200 dollars on you.

Are freedoms are eroding quickly.

MRoCkEd
04-02-2009, 09:23 PM
dugg

rightofpeople
04-03-2009, 12:21 AM
#5 in Hot Videos in World & Business!

http://digg.com/videos/world_business/upcoming/most

Keep digging and sharing.

rightofpeople
04-03-2009, 10:00 AM
86 the fed

Standing Like A Rock
04-03-2009, 03:15 PM
I recommend the full recording --- much more stuff

http://www.dailynewscaster.com/2009/04/02/audio-full-version-steve-bierfeldt-detained-and-questioned-by-st-louis-tsa/[/QUOTE]

rightofpeople
04-03-2009, 05:01 PM
I thought the full recording was a little drawn out.

The audio seems to be cleaned up a little in the video segment too.

Time for Change
04-03-2009, 07:26 PM
I don't understand why these rent-a-cops still have jobs; considering, they have no understanding of the law and no ability to provide the answers concerning the legitimacy of their inquiries.

Simply outrageous that we the citizens of this nation fund these programs and we are treated so poorly by people with less of an understanding of the laws they are supposed to be enforcing than we simpletons.

Even more outrageous is the fact that there is not one report of this in the nanny state controlled media outlets.
Where's beck's outrage?
Oh that's right, beck dedicated his entire show to the dramatized fact-lacking propaganda of a shooting today, just as every other outlet did.
Gotta ram that "Kill the Second Amendment" agenda home now dont we.

What the hell is wrong with our country?
Why are these people not reprimanded, charged or at least trained for cryin out loud?

Additionally...

Why do we have a government that refuses to listen to the outcry of the people against their current activities?
Globalism? World currency? Bailouts and subsequent theft of pre-approved retention money? Printing press at full speed? Criminals running the treasury, IRS?
Why are these "Elected" officials ignoring the population in favor of kissing globalist ass?
Why are none of the other "Officials" standing up against this nonsense?

Is this really happening?

Dear God, I am really getting concerned here...what is happening to our nation?
Are we done for? (at the current rate, it sure looks that way)
Have all the patriots died or something?
WTF are all these elected reps doing?

What the hell can we do, because what we are doing now (playing politics, voting in online polls, waiting for somebody else to do their job) is just plain NOT working...

There HAS to be a way to make these criminals stop this insanity...

Time for Change
04-04-2009, 09:54 AM
Nobody?

angelatc
04-04-2009, 10:04 AM
I don't understand why these rent-a-cops still have jobs; considering, they have no understanding of the law and no ability to provide the answers concerning the legitimacy of their inquiries.

They are hired specifically because they can't think for themselves. They are more like soldiers than employees.