PDA

View Full Version : Video: "Rihanna Beats Up Thomas Jefferson"

Theocrat
04-02-2009, 03:57 PM
WeAreChange interviews average Americans on the street to see how much they know about our current political situation. It seems they love pop culture more than history. What's worse is that they believe Obama will bring about positive changes to our country, even though they can't tell us how he is doing it. May the truth set them free.

Watch the video here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awNBsOLUWzk), and be amazed.

ClayTrainor
04-02-2009, 04:00 PM
I watched this earlier, it was really good.

that We Are Change crew is really maturing, and getting more objective.

zach
04-02-2009, 04:05 PM
I had to quit halfway through.

Honestly, I feel very embarrassed for some of my generation.

Ok, after watching the rest, I'm glad that the group was asking some in-depth questions about the failing banks and Obama.

Lovecraftian4Paul
04-02-2009, 04:15 PM
Wow. I raged after seeing that sorry show.

jmdrake
04-02-2009, 06:55 PM
Quote of the day. "So you like Obama because he's pro life"?

http://westrum.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/holy-facepalm.jpg

Seriously, Way to go WeAreChange! We all have a massive education campaign to do.

silverhawks
04-02-2009, 07:10 PM
This is how empires end. Drowning in an ocean of ignorance - in this case, which has been encouraged and perpetuated by the political elite.

People need to learn this in school, learn that the Founding Fathers were people - just like us, not distant and godlike figures - who suffered and fought for freedom; those images should be recorded into every American mind.

Cowlesy
04-02-2009, 07:26 PM
WeAreChange interviews average Americans on the street to see how much they know about our current political situation. It seems they love pop culture more than history. What's worse is that they believe Obama will bring about positive changes to our country, even though they can't tell us how he is doing it. May the truth set them free.

Watch the video here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awNBsOLUWzk), and be amazed.

Wow.

The worst thing is, these people can vote.

jmdrake
04-02-2009, 08:23 PM
Wow.

The worst thing is, these people can vote.

Well you can look at this as "glass half full" or "glass half empty". Note that by the end of the video most of the Obama supporters were having serious doubts doubts about their president. That bodes well for 2012.

Master
04-02-2009, 08:46 PM
Disgraceful.

stag15
04-02-2009, 08:52 PM
Who would invest in the US stock market?

stag15
04-02-2009, 08:57 PM
On a positive note, look how quickly people catch on when the truth is presented.

silverhandorder
04-02-2009, 09:09 PM
Well you can look at this as "glass half full" or "glass half empty". Note that by the end of the video most of the Obama supporters were having serious doubts doubts about their president. That bodes well for 2012.

It does not bode to well for 2012. Too many of them but too little of us. However it does bode well for the future :). Not to discourage anyone from fighting in 2012. Just need to be realistic.

jmdrake
04-02-2009, 09:41 PM
It does not bode to well for 2012. Too many of them but too little of us. However it does bode well for the future :). Not to discourage anyone from fighting in 2012. Just need to be realistic.

Well we just need to quit fighting each other and get busy. ;) If we all (myself included) spent as much time doing what WeAreChange is doing as we often do quibbling over whether what they are doing "helps/hurts" the movement we'd be light years ahead.

That said 2012 looks pretty freakin' awesome to me. No I'm not predicting a win in the presidency. (Though I think whoever the CFL backs will get the respect he or she deserves this time around.) But in the all important local races (where I'm from anyway) the CFL types are looking pretty good. (I'll be able to say more about that soon. Look for some interesting announcements in the next week or less.)

Plus we can take a cue from none other than Obama's 2nd in command Joe Biden. He told their supporters in 2008 that in 2 years they would be shocked at how unpopular Obama would be and he would need them to "keep the faith". People are already having doubts and the two years aren't even up yet. Get copies of the Obama Deception and pass them out like there's no tomorrow.

It's not about immediate winning. It's about steady growth.

Standing Like A Rock
04-03-2009, 02:40 PM
On a positive note, look how quickly people catch on when the truth is presented.

That's what I was thinking.

The key to everything is getting out the information and educating the general public, mainly people who barely follow politics at all.

He Who Pawns
04-03-2009, 06:07 PM
90% or more of human beings are morons. How is this anything new?

spotics
04-03-2009, 06:20 PM
Who would invest in the US stock market?

Well somebody has been. It's been going up much like it did when Obama was elected.

Theocrat
04-03-2009, 08:46 PM
90% or more of human beings are morons. How is this anything new?

I think the video just shows us that we have a lot of work to do in restoring the principles of our republic.