PDA

View Full Version : Time is Now

kittyc
04-02-2009, 02:02 PM
Web URL:
http://www.freedomisnotdead.org/timeis.htm

KCIndy
04-02-2009, 03:43 PM
I sincerely wish you the best of luck. But remember, the Davidians thought they were pretty secure in their "compound" until the Federal Bureau of Incineration moved in.

dannno
04-02-2009, 04:03 PM
I sincerely wish you the best of luck. But remember, the Davidians thought they were pretty secure in their "compound" until the Federal Bureau of Incineration moved in.

See the section in their post about Michael Badnarak.

Mesogen
04-02-2009, 04:31 PM
So the answer is to live in a commune?

Why not just go to Zendik farm?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEFwp57n2mQ

dannno
04-02-2009, 04:44 PM
So the answer is to live in a community with other like minded people who are able to protect themselves and work to produce their own food, essentials and have an established relationship with the County Sheriff?

Fixed it for ya.

Sandra
04-02-2009, 04:48 PM
Fixed it for ya.

No guarantee Badnarik can even RUN for sheriff. Most Texas counties require candidates to be a citizen for a certain length of time. This couldn't fit in with the "time share" secrecy program as he must register in that county as a candidate. A dead giveaway.

KCIndy
04-03-2009, 05:46 AM
I'm not trying to be negative here, just realistic.

The way our government seems to rework, ignore, or "re-interpret" Constitutional protections, I would imagine the Feds would come in and stomp any independent enclave of liberty. There would be the usual tactics of vilifying the inhabitants: "Suspicions of child abuse..... militia-minded individuals with caches of weapons, possibly illegal.... known anti-government radicals....."

Again, no offense. I wish this effort the very best, and I have the highest regard for Michael Badnarik. It's just that I don't see it working out as planned....

silverhawks
04-03-2009, 07:35 AM
I would be very interested to hear about this:

There are full time residents now that are in the process of producing power units to supply our needs off the grid.

How exactly is this being managed? Solar or wind energy?