PDA

View Full Version : Hannity at Georgia Tea Party

RonPaulFanInGA
04-02-2009, 01:58 PM
Hannity made it clear yesterday he'll be at the Georgia tea party on April 15, 2009.

The event will be held at the Gold Dome. Hannity will do his show there he said.

I'm planning on attending with my old Ron Paul sign. Anyone else planning on being there?

EndTheFed
04-02-2009, 02:03 PM
I encourage anyone to go that can and PLEASE!!!!! if you are going to represent RP followers PLEASE do us a favor and do not be a detrement to the cause...

This could be EXTREMELY important. It could be a real turning point for Sean Hannity.. Please keep that in mind.

At the top of his show today he said with all this going on you know... it makes you think back to when all those NWO and one world government people... it makes you think in the back of your mind.. maybe there was something to it...

dr. hfn
04-02-2009, 02:12 PM
great, turning into neo-con rallies! fuk!

EndTheFed
04-02-2009, 02:17 PM
great, turning into neo-con rallies! fuk!

What an idiot.... we need all the help and exposure we can...

brandon
04-02-2009, 02:22 PM
Someone should bring a sno-cone machine and...well...you know what to do.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
04-02-2009, 02:24 PM
someone should bring a sno-cone machine and...well...you know what to do.

lmao

EndTheFed
04-02-2009, 02:31 PM

Cute... but please dont do anything like this....

This could be a REAL turning point for him...

Scribbler de Stebbing
04-02-2009, 02:34 PM
It'd be cute to just have a sno-cone machine there for traditional consumption purposes with a few Ron Paul signs milling about. Nothing wrong with that! ;-)

Stary Hickory
04-02-2009, 02:36 PM
It's a good thing, if only Hannity could by a clue about the war in Iraq and how our foreign policy is undermining our freedom more than anything else, he would be ok.

EndTheFed
04-02-2009, 02:36 PM
It'd be cute to just have a sno-cone machine there for traditional consumption purposes with a few Ron Paul signs milling about. Nothing wrong with that! ;-)

Agreed.... that would be nice...

And then someone should offer Sean snowcone.... on the house.. :)

He would probably find that funny

but no getting smart.....

Zera
04-02-2009, 02:39 PM
You honestly think Hannity will ever support Ron Paul or libertarian ideas? The guy is a staunch supporting of the Patriot Act, the various wars, intervention of church and state, and he's a crazy fucking piece of shit fear monger. It's only different now, just because a Democrat is in office, and that suddenly means something to him.

EndTheFed
04-02-2009, 02:44 PM
You honestly think Hannity will ever support Ron Paul or libertarian ideas? The guy is a staunch supporting of the Patriot Act, the various wars, intervention of church and state, and he's a crazy fucking piece of shit fear monger. It's only different now, just because a Democrat is in office, and that suddenly means something to him.

intervention of church and state - Me thinks this accusation is unfounded.

If you have been paying attention.... he has said many thing over the past few days that make me think he could be coming around some including that the one worlder and the now people migth be on t something...
...... we will never agree 100% on all thing... whats new... no one here does...

Zera
04-02-2009, 02:55 PM
intervention of church and state - Me thinks this accusation is unfounded.

If you have been paying attention.... he has said many thing over the past few days that make me think he could be coming around some including that the one worlder and the now people migth be on t something...
...... we will never agree 100% on all thing... whats new... no one here does...

I myself am a supporter of going out to people who aren't 100% on things. But Hannity is probably just 25% or something. You need to understand this man is not sincere with his word. You never heard him complaining of anything when Bush was around, despite Bush and Obama pretty much supporting the same damn things.

EndTheFed
04-02-2009, 02:59 PM
I myself am a supporter of going out to people who aren't 100% on things. But Hannity is probably just 25% or something. You need to understand this man is not sincere with his word. You never heard him complaining of anything when Bush was around, despite Bush and Obama pretty much supporting the same damn things.

First of all, I knew him when he was in Huntsville, AL. Now granted that was 17 years ago and a lot has changed but in talking with him in AL and knowing he was a nobody then he was a decent person.

He did critisize Bush on many ocasions and on many subjects. He supported Bush iway that I would not have but I must be fair... He did critisize him

haaaylee
04-02-2009, 03:10 PM
Agreed.... that would be nice...

And then someone should offer Sean snowcone.... on the house.. :)

He would probably find that funny

but no getting smart.....

"Sean, would you like a snow ball? ... I mean, snow-cone ......"

;)

devil21
04-02-2009, 05:07 PM
The tea parties are being co-opted by the GOP, as if it is only a protest against Obama and the Dems. They still don't "get it". My R congresswoman is going to attend the local tea party like she's NOT a part of the problem.

nobody's_hero
04-02-2009, 05:10 PM
Let's just say that if it weren't for Bill O'Reilly, I'd have asked Fox News to bump Sean Hannity's program off-air and replace it with Freedom Watch. But, seeing as I can't stand O'Reilly, he must go off-air first.

Stary Hickory
04-02-2009, 05:11 PM
I am not suggesting anyone support Hannity, however we will need to find allies to stop big government or even totalitarianism. I believe the conservatives are the only ones who will do this. It's sad, and I think that Libertarians should continue to push and fight, I think any progress Libertarians make will be through the GOP.

Who knows maybe the GOP will return to it's libertarian roots.

Meiun
04-02-2009, 05:18 PM
Look... I'm a really nice guy. I have a cute little family and a decent career. I know quite a few people and am a "leader" in my own little world.

I was bought hook line and sinker, head over heels deep, into the neocon pitch. I was an adamant, to the point of staunch rudeness, Bush supporter.

Then I heard Ron Paul, and the ice started to melt. TRUTH is a powerful thing. No one courted me. In fact, I lost a good deal of my friends for the decision I made to support Ron Paul and the message of freedom, peace, and prosperity.

Sean Hannity MAY be coming around to our way of thinking, but it doesn't mean that we need to extend any hand to him whatsoever. Yes, I'm still VERY upset at his behavior during the campaign toward RP, but that isn't my point.

Let Hannity come to his own conclusion, his own awakening, on his own. Let him read and discover as each of us had to do.

Neocons and Progressives try to SELL their 'faith' at every opportunity. They have to, because it isn't the TRUTH of human nature. LIBERTY is Truth, and requires no sales pitch, only discovery.

Please don't kiss up to Sean Hannity, and then say that you are an RP supporter. Let him come to us.

Thrashertm
04-02-2009, 05:34 PM
The tea parties are being co-opted by the GOP, as if it is only a protest against Obama and the Dems. They still don't "get it". My R congresswoman is going to attend the local tea party like she's NOT a part of the problem.

"Oh me oh my - a tea party! I shall have go get a new cocktail outfit!"

purplechoe
04-02-2009, 05:39 PM
Look... I'm a really nice guy. I have a cute little family and a decent career. I know quite a few people and am a "leader" in my own little world.

I was bought hook line and sinker, head over heels deep, into the neocon pitch. I was an adamant, to the point of staunch rudeness, Bush supporter.

Then I heard Ron Paul, and the ice started to melt. TRUTH is a powerful thing. No one courted me. In fact, I lost a good deal of my friends for the decision I made to support Ron Paul and the message of freedom, peace, and prosperity.

Sean Hannity MAY be coming around to our way of thinking, but it doesn't mean that we need to extend any hand to him whatsoever. Yes, I'm still VERY upset at his behavior during the campaign toward RP, but that isn't my point.

Let Hannity come to his own conclusion, his own awakening, on his own. Let him read and discover as each of us had to do.

Neocons and Progressives try to SELL their 'faith' at every opportunity. They have to, because it isn't the TRUTH of human nature. LIBERTY is Truth, and requires no sales pitch, only discovery.

Please don't kiss up to Sean Hannity, and then say that you are an RP supporter. Let him come to us.

Post of the day! I could not have said it better myself. Let him come to us if he's sincere. BRAVO! We should be leading them (if there should be a leader at all) not the other way around.

Flirple
04-02-2009, 07:00 PM
I encourage anyone to go that can and PLEASE!!!!! if you are going to represent RP followers PLEASE do us a favor and do not be a detrement to the cause...

This could be EXTREMELY important. It could be a real turning point for Sean Hannity.. Please keep that in mind.

At the top of his show today he said with all this going on you know... it makes you think back to when all those NWO and one world government people... it makes you think in the back of your mind.. maybe there was something to it...

Yes. Go and represent the "Audit the Fed" bill and campaign for liberty etc. But please leave all the creepy Bilderberg, 911 truth, etc. stuff at home. These tea-party/tax rallies are an important oportunity to help some neocons see the light now that the election is over and we are not their natural enemies as much as before when it was us againsts their candidate(s). Let's not blow it.

georgiaboy
04-02-2009, 07:29 PM
If I were an RP supporter, and I did go, I would make sure people knew my affiliation to the good doctor and the principles he supports.

A chant of "End the Fed" might be nice.

If Sean spoke of freedom, liberty, ending bailouts, opposing Obama's budget, I'd be all with him.

If he spoke of supporting the Republican budget, I boo till I was blue in the face and figure out a chant to lead like "no spending", "same old crap" or something like that.

If Mr. Hannity went off message, I would be voicing my staunch opposition, loudly.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, I won't be there.

Cowlesy
04-02-2009, 07:33 PM

Devil you have to make a giant sign that says "Congresswoman XXXX, YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM"

mstrmac1
04-02-2009, 07:35 PM
Hannity made it clear yesterday he'll be at the Georgia tea party on April 15, 2009.

The event will be held at the Gold Dome. Hannity will do his show there he said.

I'm planning on attending with my old Ron Paul sign. Anyone else planning on being there?

we need 20 ft ron paul sign man...

Remember? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Zg-x-SGMng

devil21
04-02-2009, 09:53 PM
Devil you have to make a giant sign that says "Congresswoman XXXX, YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM"

That's not a bad idea! Ill see what I can figure out. If it catches her attention, maybe I can try to add another 1207 cosponsor.

RevolutionSD
04-02-2009, 10:51 PM
It's a good thing, if only Hannity could by a clue about the war in Iraq and how our foreign policy is undermining our freedom more than anything else, he would be ok.

Well he'd still be a pompous ass, just less of a neocon. ;)

LittleLightShining
04-03-2009, 03:11 AM
Who knows maybe the GOP will return to it's libertarian roots.If we keep at it, stay active in the party, they will see as time goes on that we were right. It's happening here already. I don't know, maybe Beck and Hannity are helping in that way. Maybe their motives aren't pure, but it's OUR activity. The person to person exchange that will make the difference as to whether this is real or not.

I really love this and agree 100%.

Yes. Go and represent the "Audit the Fed" bill and campaign for liberty etc. But please leave all the creepy Bilderberg, 911 truth, etc. stuff at home. These tea-party/tax rallies are an important oportunity to help some neocons see the light now that the election is over and we are not their natural enemies as much as before when it was us againsts their candidate(s). Let's not blow it.+1.

Devil you have to make a giant sign that says "Congresswoman XXXX, YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM"Do it! I bet people around you will agree with you.

kathy88
04-03-2009, 04:49 AM

OMG.... lmao.....

kathy88
04-03-2009, 04:51 AM

Perhaps a not e to said congreswoman explaining the purpose of the event in simle lanuguage she can understand.

bubbleboy
04-03-2009, 05:49 AM
Sean opened his program with "Welcome to the New World Order". Just like the G20 summit, so I heard. I'm sure Sean is getting his rewards.

He Who Pawns
04-03-2009, 06:19 PM
Please bring snowballs and pelt him.

t0rnado
04-03-2009, 09:51 PM
It just seems like FoxNews and the neocons are hijacking the Tea Parties. We should saturate all the Tea Parties with Ron Paul signs so when they air this on Hannity's show, people will realize that it's not just the Patriot Act idiots railing against Democrats.

Real_CaGeD
04-03-2009, 10:00 PM
lmao

It is supposed to snow in NW Georgia in the next few days......

Flirple
04-07-2009, 10:24 PM
...We should saturate all the Tea Parties with Ron Paul signs so when they air this on Hannity's show, people will realize that it's not just the Patriot Act idiots railing against Democrats.

Seems like a good idea to me.

Carole
04-07-2009, 10:33 PM
If that neocon interviews anyone, be SURE to stress that the movement is NOT about dems or Reps, it is about the people and the Constitution. ETc.....

Do not let hime trap you with his twisted interview techinique. :D

chadhb
04-08-2009, 12:10 AM
This is what the Neo-Con's do, they support a few things the American people care about. Their ultimate goal is the support of Isreal and the Jewish power/ money grab. 168 billion just to AIG, funneling money to Goldman Sachs and Isreal, think about it MAN wake the fuck up!

Hannity will never denounce his master, never ever ever in a million years. Dude has been Kosher approved, stamped sealed dated.

speciallyblend
04-08-2009, 01:15 AM
make sure you explain your not bush republicans or mccain republicans or hannity or fox fans. the sad part is your best defense is explaining how your not a fox news republican or hannity fan!!

this is sad, way to go gop leadership, what a great job your doing(sarcasm)

nobody's_hero
04-08-2009, 05:16 AM
Everyone should go there and start cutting up their Republican Party Membership cards. :D

(Probably not allowed to have scissors at the rally though)

LibertyEagle
04-08-2009, 05:28 AM
It just seems like FoxNews and the neocons are hijacking the Tea Parties. We should saturate all the Tea Parties with Ron Paul signs so when they air this on Hannity's show, people will realize that it's not just the Patriot Act idiots railing against Democrats.

They'll only hijack them if we allow it. We COULD use these as an opportunity to distribute information to a bunch of now open minds. Or, we can sit back and complain that they are hijacking them. Our choice.

malkusm
04-08-2009, 05:34 AM
https://www.campaignforliberty.com/store/index.php#slimjims

Order a box and make sure no one leaves without something.

LittleLightShining
04-08-2009, 06:08 AM
They'll only hijack them if we allow it. We COULD use these as an opportunity to distribute information to a bunch of now open minds. Or, we can sit back and complain that they are hijacking them. Our choice.AMEN! Thanks to some good folks here and in our VTc4L I placed an order yesterday for 400 Join the Revolution brochures, 400 economic freedom slim jims, 400 individual liberty slim jims and 50 Real Change bumperstickers. In addition a fellow VT c4ler will be printing 300 copies each of:

Audit the Fed Fact Sheet
We The People Act Brochure }
Audit the Fed Brochure } 2 per page so actually 600 each of these
Audit the Fed Slim Jim-- that's the one on card stock, front and back sides

ALSO, I got an interesting email last night. I don't know if any of you have thought of this but there is a lot of direct marketing from various groups to tea party organizers. Some of the stuff I get I ditch but this was such a breath of fresh air. Anyone with time in front of the computer can do this and really help spread the message. Here's the email I got:

Hello Vermont Tea Party,

I did some research and found this link. Republicans and Democrats came together to write this piece of legislation.

This link is a petition to help push through HR 1207 Auditing the Federal Reserve.

If you see the value of the information, sign the bottom of the link below. The petition is sent directly to our congressmen/women.
http://www.campaignforliberty.com/campaigns/auditthefed.php

Here are additional campaigns that are seperate from above but gives us valuable information.
http://www.downsizedc.org/etp/campaigns/89

Forward to the people you know.

Respectfully,

EndTheFed
04-08-2009, 07:30 AM
Sean opened his program with "Welcome to the New World Order". Just like the G20 summit, so I heard. I'm sure Sean is getting his rewards.

Ever heard of sarcasim?

EndTheFed
04-08-2009, 07:31 AM
Please bring snowballs and pelt him.

Ass!!