PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter Endorses Ron Paul in 2012

donnay
04-01-2009, 10:44 PM
MAnn Coulter endorses Ron Paul in 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPygNYXXQGk&feature=related

Where were all these asshats 18 months ago???

:rolleyes:

0zzy
04-01-2009, 11:38 PM
old,
and he won't be 80! He will be...78. or something.
he would be 80 in office...
hrm.

dr. hfn
04-02-2009, 12:01 AM
it may be quixotic, but if ron wins the gop nomination in 2012, we'll start a Revolution!

donnay
04-02-2009, 01:14 AM
old,
and he won't be 80! He will be...78. or something.
he would be 80 in office...
hrm.

He will be 76 years young.

nayjevin
04-02-2009, 05:07 AM
Ann will endorse someone else when the chips are down, I'm afraid. The Ron Paul Bandwagon is only about ratings to these people.

Joe3113
04-02-2009, 05:10 AM
Ann will endorse someone else when the chips are down, I'm afraid. The Ron Paul Bandwagon is only about ratings to these people.

Exactly.

The neocons are trying to blur the line between this faction of libertarian/true-conservatives and themselves in order to get some credibility and get back into power without allowing us to take over the party.

Conza88
04-02-2009, 05:11 AM
It's not about ratings FFS.

It's about associating NEO-CON scum with real Libertarians. It's about blending the differentials so we're just the same to everyone else.

Rush loves you. Hannity defends you. Coulter is voting for Ron Paul is 2012...

How fcken hard is that to understand? REALLY? :confused:

Truth Warrior
04-02-2009, 05:35 AM
Ron's generation ( "Silents" ) has NEVER produced a POTUS. At 76, in 2012, it ain't gonna happen, IF he runs.<IMHO>

The Silent Generation is a generation of people born in the United States between roughly 1923 and the early 1940s. Members of this generation experienced vast cultural shifts in the United States, and many of them struggled with conflicted morals, ideas, and desires. Some members of the Silent Generation claim that they are one of the least understood generations from the 20th century, perhaps because of the relatively small size of this generation.

Describing this generation as the “Silent Generation” is a bit of a misnomer. In fact, many revolutionary leaders in the civil rights movement came from the Silent Generation, along with a wide assortment of artists and writers who fundamentally changed the arts in America.

The Beat Poets, for example, were members of the Silent Generation, as were Martin Luther King, Gloria Steinem (http://www.wisegeek.com/who-is-gloria-steinem.htm), and many other notable agitators for change in the 20th century.

This generation is comparatively small when compared to the surrounding generations because people had fewer children in the 1920s and 1930s, in response to financial and global insecurity. As a result, members of the Silent Generation were uniquely poised to take advantage of economic opportunities, thanks to the reduced competition. Many of them went on to harness the scientific and technological advances of the Second World War, developing innovative inventions which laid the groundwork for even more technological progress in the late 20th century.

However, the term “Silent Generation” is not wholly inappropriate. While some members of the Silent Generation did become outspoken activists, many were also quiet, hardworking people who focused on getting things done and advancing their careers, even as they struggled with what to do with their lives. Members of the Silent Generation were encouraged to conform with social norms, and many did so, but this generation seethed on the inside as people coped with the growing civil rights movement, the women's liberation movement, and the explosion of the Baby Boomers. Internal conflict plagued many individuals in the Silent Generation.

The Silent Generation was at its peak in the 1950s, an era in American history which many people find interesting as a transition between the war years and the counterculture revolution of the 1960s. In the wake of the Second World War, the Silent Generation had to make amends with Germany and Japan, recognizing these countries as allies and friends less than a decade after the chaos of the war. At the same time, the Silent Generation was faced with the Cold War (http://www.wisegeek.com/what-was-the-cold-war.htm), a prolonged period of political and military posturing between the United States and Russia.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-the-silent-generation.htm (http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-the-silent-generation.htm)

zach
04-02-2009, 07:20 AM
The neocons are trying to blur the line between this faction of libertarian/true-conservatives and themselves in order to get some credibility and get back into power without allowing us to take over the party.

It's not about ratings FFS.

It's about associating NEO-CON scum with real Libertarians. It's about blending the differentials so we're just the same to everyone else.

Rush loves you. Hannity defends you. Coulter is voting for Ron Paul is 2012...

How fcken hard is that to understand? REALLY?

These.

pcosmar
04-02-2009, 07:36 AM
He will be 76 years young.

Ant one that thinks he is old has never hiked a mile+ with him. On Mackinaw Island he left the crowd behind him as we hiked to the Grand Hotel. The man can do some steppin". :D

My Mom is 84 and sharp as a tack, her friend is 96 still drives and is active.
I would not be concerned about his age. ;)

moostraks
04-02-2009, 07:39 AM
Ant one that thinks he is old has never hiked a mile+ with him. On Mackinaw Island he left the crowd behind him as we hiked to the Grand Hotel. The man can do some steppin". :D

REality may be he is sharp as a tack.Their spin on why they can't/won't support him if he were to throw his hat in the ring will be because he is too old!:(

moostraks
04-02-2009, 07:40 AM
it's not about ratings ffs.

It's about associating neo-con scum with real libertarians. It's about blending the differentials so we're just the same to everyone else.

Rush loves you. Hannity defends you. Coulter is voting for ron paul is 2012...

qft!!!

Truth Warrior
04-02-2009, 07:44 AM

I would not be concerned about his age. ;) Electibility IS the issue. Age is a MAJOR disqualifier to MOST voters.

DAFTEK
04-02-2009, 07:49 AM
I don't trust her, mark my words she will flip flop like many of them when the time comes!

johnrocks
04-02-2009, 07:51 AM
Exactly.

My thoughts exactly, I read here that Hannity extended an olive branch to us yesterday on his radio show, those people are sounding like Libertarians/Ron Paul supporters/paleo cons right now but just you wait and see what side they are on when another Republican wants to "spread mockracy".:rolleyes:

Truth Warrior
04-02-2009, 08:50 AM
I don't trust her, mark my words she will flip flop like many of them when the time comes! I don't TRUST her either. She just cracks me up and makes me laugh. ;) :D

BillyDkid
04-02-2009, 09:18 AM
MAnn Coulter endorses Ron Paul in 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPygNYXXQGk&feature=related

Where were all these asshats 18 months ago???

:rolleyes:Sounds like the kiss of death to me.

donnay
04-02-2009, 10:09 AM

I totally agree! Ron Paul has more get-up-and-go then people my age and I am in my mid-forties. :D Not to mention his mental capacity puts a lot of this same age bracket to shame!

BillyDkid wrote:

Sounds like the kiss of death to me.

When I hear these people endorse anything about Ron Paul my BS meter goes into overdrive. 18 months ago these very people would not give Dr. Paul the time of day, and it wasn't like he was the new kid on the block--it was done deliberately because those of us who have been paying attention know that the elections were rigged by machines and media. :mad:

Xenophage
04-02-2009, 10:10 AM
Sunshine patriots :P

eOs
04-02-2009, 10:28 AM
Exactly.

this

Bern
04-02-2009, 10:42 AM
I watched the video. She did not endorse him. She made a prediction and complimented his views on issues other than foriegn policy. I don't watch/read/listen to Ann Coulter, but I seem to recall her expressing similar sentiments on TV back during the primaries when everyone else was calling Ron Paul a kook (if they mentioned him at all).

I do find it encouraging that she is recognizing his current political capital though and mentioning it to her audience. This kind of media exposure can open minds within the GOP. Hopefully, the more radical elements of RP's support base won't close them before they really consider the issues. $.02

r33d33
04-02-2009, 12:56 PM
Ron's generation ( "Silents" ) has NEVER produced a POTUS. At 76, in 2012, it ain't gonna happen, IF he runs.<IMHO>

No idea if Ron Paul supported Regan in 1980; however he did support him in 1980. Not saying he was a good president or anything else like that, I'm just stating your premise is incorrect.

Truth Warrior
04-02-2009, 01:07 PM
No idea if Ron Paul supported Regan in 1980; however he did support him in 1980. Not saying he was a good president or anything else like that, I'm just stating your premise is incorrect.

Yes he did, and RP is not the twice elected popular governor of California. Reagan was 69 in 1980, his age WAS an issue and he was NOT a Silent. And no, it's not.

GunnyFreedom
04-04-2009, 09:28 PM
Sunshine patriots :P

This seems the most correct answer thus far in my estimation.