PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING->@ 4:15 p.m. March 28th--Georgia->Grand Jury Indicts Barack Hussein Obama

Jdayh
04-01-2009, 05:20 PM
At 4:15 p.m. March 28th in the city of Stockbridge Ga. the people returned an Indictment against Barack Hussein Obama!!!!!

THIS ALONG WITH THE SCOTUS new hearing on the matter shall make waves.. PEOPLE CALL YOUR LOCAL NEWS OUTLETS..and demand they do their job!!!

NOW THIS IS FRONT PAGE NEWS AT WORLD NET DAILY!!
DIGG IT!!
http://digg.com/politics/Barack_Obama_the_Kenyan_Usurper_Indicted_by_Stockb ridge_GA
(http://digg.com/politics/Barack_Obama_the_Kenyan_Usurper_Indicted_by_Stockb ridge_GA)
http://digg.com/politics/Citizen_grand_jury_indicts_Obama

heres the basics of the story..(see links for at bottom of article for more details ...)

At approx. 4:15 p.m. March 28th in the city of Stockbridge Ga. the people of Georgia returned an Indictment against Barack Hussein Obama!!!!!!25 Jurists, duly sworn in, heard testimony and in a unanimous vote, Indicted the usurper.
Stockbridge, Georgia- The questions over the eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama to occupy his current position as President of the United States continue to be raised. After being presented with evidence in the matter, a citizens’ grand jury convened by Carl Swensson in Georgia has returned an indictment against Barack Hussein Obama aka Barry Soetoro aka Barry Sutoro.

Reportedly the sealed indictment, scheduled to be delivered to prosecutors on Monday, includes counts of fraud and conspiracy to commit fraud. “It’s a done deal, and the people of the State of Georgia demand action on this matter,” said Carl Swensson after the grand jury proceedings had finished. “I can’t comment on this other than to say that the sealed indictment will be delivered to prosecutors on Monday.”

Obviously, where this goes remains to be seen, but it’s one more sign that citizens are waking up and demanding that the allegations of fraud and forgery surrounding the eligibility of Obama be investigated.

EC interviews Carl Swensson on the common-law grand jury here

Under the 5th Amendment to the Constitution, with the power confirmed and reinforced by the US Supreme Court, ‘we the people’ have the power to instigate criminal charges when it comes to government oversight.

Citizens sitting as Federal Grand Jurors are the fourth branch of the United States government.

The Citizens of Georgia have proudly stood up to our corrupt officials and have exercised this right.

At approx. 4:15 p.m. March 28th in the city of Stockbridge Ga. the people of Georgia returned an Indictment against Barack Hussein Obama; 25 Jurists, duly sworn in, heard testimony and in a unanimous vote, indicted the usurper

.....AND FOR A BIT OF THE WORLD NET DAILY STORY........
WND Exclusive BORN IN THE USA?
Citizen grand jury indicts Obama
Groups in 20 more states reviewing eligibility claims
Posted: March 31, 2009
8:35 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
2009 WorldNetDaily

President Obama has been named in dozens of civil lawsuits alleging he is not eligible to be president, with one man even filing a criminal complaint
alleging the commander-in-chief is a fraud, and now a citizen grand jury in Georgia has indicted the sitting president.

The indictment delivered to state and federal prosecutors yesterday is one of the developments in the dispute over Obama's eligibility to be president under the U.S. Constitution's requirement that presidents be "natural born" citizens.

Georgia resident Carl Swensson, whose work is detailed on his Rise up for America website, told WND he got tired of the issues over Obama's eligibility, as well as his performance in office.

"I took it upon myself to find as many patriots as I could across the state, for the purpose of seating 25 for a grand jury," he said.

Over the weekend the jurors took sworn testimony from several sources, including Taitz, and then generated an indictment that later was forwarded to the U.S. attorney, the state attorney general and others in law enforcement across the state.

Swensson cites on his website as authority for the grand jury the Magna Carta, the bill of rights that formed the foundation of British common law on which U.S. law is based.

He said the members were chosen, sworn in and observed all of the rules of procedure. Swensson declined to elaborate on the specific allegations about Obama, telling WND that remains confidential at this point because of the possibility of a prosecution.

However, the website explanation of the procedure includes some intimidating language.

"If the government does not amend the error within 40 days after being shown the error, then the four members shall refer the matter to the remainder of the grand jury," it says. "The grand jury may distrain and oppress the government in every way in their power, namely, by taking the homes, lands, possessions, and any way else they can until amends shall have been made according to the sole judgment of the grand jury."

Swensson said the indictments were delivered to the U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Georgia, state officials and leaders of the Georgia Senate and House.

He told WND that since the action in Georgia, he's been contacted by groups in at least 20 other states who want to pursue a similar action.
click here for rest of story>> (http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=93481)

http://spencerentp.com/blog/wordpress/?p=261
http://riseupforamerica.com/
http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2009/03/barack-hussein-obama-indicted-in-ga.html

Working Poor
04-01-2009, 05:25 PM
:rolleyes://

torchbearer
04-01-2009, 05:27 PM
is this april 1st news?
or for real news?

Danke
04-01-2009, 05:28 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=186314

torchbearer
04-01-2009, 05:31 PM
missed it.
not a peep on the net about it.

fedup100
04-01-2009, 05:33 PM
Should the day come someday way in the future when some other America hating muslim is readied to take the reins of the fallen USI, it will take a team of mules and a comealong to get that reprobate phony out of the blackhouse. :(

Feelgood
04-01-2009, 05:35 PM
I keep looking for the April Fools comment...

Zera
04-01-2009, 05:37 PM
It's on the cover of WORLD NET DAILY!?

OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS MATTERS SO MUCH

Jdayh
04-01-2009, 06:15 PM
It's on the cover of WORLD NET DAILY!?

OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS MATTERS SO MUCH

YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!(ok perhaps you do..)

THESE IMPLICATIONS ARE SO HUGE...THAT THIS IS INDEED THAT WHAT BROKE THE CAMELS BACK....

THERE IS A 40 DAY WINDOW FOR THE GOVERNEMENT TO TAKE ACTION.. IF THEY DO NOT REMEDY THIS.. THEN LEGALLY BASED ON OVER 800 YEAR OLD LEGAL PRECEDENT THE JURY HAS A RIGHT TO TAKE MATTERS FURTHER...AND IF YOU READ THE LANGUAGE OF THEIR ACTIONS ..IT READS ...

"If the government does not amend the error within 40 days after being shown the error, then the four members shall refer the matter to the remainder of the grand jury," it says. "The grand jury may distrain and oppress the government in every way in their power, namely, by taking the homes, lands, possessions, and any way else they can until amends shall have been made according to the sole judgment of the grand jury."

THIS BASICALLY AMOUNTS TO A VERY FOCUSED CIVIL LIKE WAR.. OR A GOVERNMENT WAR...ALL VERY LEGALLY DONE BASED ON 800 YEAR OLD PRECEDENT ..
That will be when we see if there are any Patriots in this country who have the guts to uphold the law.... or to stand down. as it may be called.
The 40 day...countdown is already ticking......

Jdayh
04-01-2009, 06:18 PM
is this april 1st news?
or for real news?

THIS IS NO APRIL FOOLS JOKE... THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!!

THIS IS NO APRIL FOOLS JOKE... THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!!
(I would not post something of this magnitude as a joke, not when our the very foundation of our lives and futures are at stake)

As of right now over 20 states have contacted the head Juror, Carl Swensson,..and are finding out how to follow in his footsteps..in filing and assembling Grand Juries each of their states..legally under the law.

REMEMBER ...These are criminal indictments!!!
each with stiff penalties..and ample evidence to convict him of the crimes aforementioned!!!

awake
04-01-2009, 06:23 PM
Who enforces this?

Cowlesy
04-01-2009, 06:41 PM
After reading the article, it appears this citizen got 25 other citizens together, and citing...the Magna Carta and British Common Law, convened a....grand jury.

So I guess this makes him one of the "Common Law" people that were in the MIAC document?

We should be careful to note that this didn't occur in a state court, but a citizen-convened grand jury.

I'm not saying what is right and wrong, just don't want folks to get the wrong idea.

Jdayh
04-02-2009, 05:15 AM
is this april 1st news?
or for real news?

It just happened to be on April 1st..... but it is for real and very serious!!

read some of the links in the main thread...

StilesBC
04-02-2009, 05:47 AM
Who cares? What difference does it make who the puppet is?

acptulsa
04-02-2009, 07:10 AM
Article one, section three, last paragraph, the Constitution of the United States:

Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.

So, when does the statute of limitations run out? It had better be at least four years, or they will have absolutely no chance to arrest him. Because you know Pelosi and Reid aren't going to impeach him...

zach
04-02-2009, 07:18 AM
Honestly, unless it's Paul (liberty minded candidate, etc) in the office, then it doesn't matter who is in there.

DAFTEK
04-02-2009, 07:27 AM
Who enforces this?

Nobody... :rolleyes: Why is his illegal aunt still in the US when she was ordered deportation back in 2004 and now gets another free ride for another year, by then Obama will find a way to brainwash the sheep to believe in CHANGE!

A. Havnes
04-02-2009, 07:50 AM
I hope this hits the MSM! We have to get these actions widespread, although I agree that unless we get a Constitution-minded president in office, it probably won't matter much.

fedup100
04-02-2009, 09:14 AM
Article one, section three, last paragraph, the Constitution of the United States:

Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.

So, when does the statute of limitations run out? It had better be at least four years, or they will have absolutely no chance to arrest him. Because you know Pelosi and Reid aren't going to impeach him...

There is no constitution or law in this country any longer and has been this way for a long while. When are the people going to figure this out, EVERYTHING these thugs do is unconstitutional?

There is nothing on earth any of us can do to remove this incompetent from office short of open rebellion.

This story is nothing but a "patriot wet dream".

DAFTEK
04-02-2009, 09:40 AM
HEY GLENN BECK!!!!!!!

I challenge you to put this on that Faux show you got going there! :rolleyes: SNAKE! :mad:

goldenequity
04-02-2009, 12:36 PM
The Grand Jury is in fact the 4th Branch of Government.

It sounds like they're on the right track and yes.... it IS in the Constitution.
It has been watered down and bypassed but it's THERE.

It, I believe, is called a "presentment" at this stage.... not an indictment....
but they, if it can get off the ground and argued properly in the Courts.... can
set precedence for a LANDSLIDE of similar actions against ANY and ALL.

Seriously.... maybe a new thread is in order on this topic.
Here is an attorney's web site arguing the validity:

http://www.cusc.org/editorial/3563.htm

Magicman
04-02-2009, 12:59 PM
Who cares? What difference does it make who the puppet is?

Obama is the worst kind of puppet that pacifies the American population and is served as a very large distraction while taking all the money woith the bankers and running us into debt. His administration is very dangerous with Brzinksi and the rest of the globalists. He just put in an AIG director in his cabinet to add insult to injury. While I hate Mccain at least it would have woken a lot more people up to our current situation with a neocon.

Magicman
04-02-2009, 01:11 PM
Everyone help to make this go viral all over myspace/facebook. This needs attention and hopefully others will re-broadcast it.

Here is the Worldnet article:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=93481

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
04-02-2009, 01:33 PM
At 4:15 p.m. March 28th in the city of Stockbridge Ga. the people returned an Indictment against Barack Hussein Obama!!!!!

THIS ALONG WITH THE SCOTUS new hearing on the matter shall make waves.. PEOPLE CALL YOUR LOCAL NEWS OUTLETS..and demand they do their job!!!

NOW THIS IS FRONT PAGE NEWS AT WORLD NET DAILY!!
DIGG IT!!
http://digg.com/politics/Barack_Obama_the_Kenyan_Usurper_Indicted_by_Stockb ridge_GA
(http://digg.com/politics/Barack_Obama_the_Kenyan_Usurper_Indicted_by_Stockb ridge_GA)
http://digg.com/politics/Citizen_grand_jury_indicts_Obama

heres the basics of the story..(see links for at bottom of article for more details ...)

At approx. 4:15 p.m. March 28th in the city of Stockbridge Ga. the people of Georgia returned an Indictment against Barack Hussein Obama!!!!!!25 Jurists, duly sworn in, heard testimony and in a unanimous vote, Indicted the usurper.
Stockbridge, Georgia- The questions over the eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama to occupy his current position as President of the United States continue to be raised. After being presented with evidence in the matter, a citizens’ grand jury convened by Carl Swensson in Georgia has returned an indictment against Barack Hussein Obama aka Barry Soetoro aka Barry Sutoro.

Reportedly the sealed indictment, scheduled to be delivered to prosecutors on Monday, includes counts of fraud and conspiracy to commit fraud. “It’s a done deal, and the people of the State of Georgia demand action on this matter,” said Carl Swensson after the grand jury proceedings had finished. “I can’t comment on this other than to say that the sealed indictment will be delivered to prosecutors on Monday.”

Obviously, where this goes remains to be seen, but it’s one more sign that citizens are waking up and demanding that the allegations of fraud and forgery surrounding the eligibility of Obama be investigated.

EC interviews Carl Swensson on the common-law grand jury here

Under the 5th Amendment to the Constitution, with the power confirmed and reinforced by the US Supreme Court, ‘we the people’ have the power to instigate criminal charges when it comes to government oversight.

Citizens sitting as Federal Grand Jurors are the fourth branch of the United States government.

The Citizens of Georgia have proudly stood up to our corrupt officials and have exercised this right.

At approx. 4:15 p.m. March 28th in the city of Stockbridge Ga. the people of Georgia returned an Indictment against Barack Hussein Obama; 25 Jurists, duly sworn in, heard testimony and in a unanimous vote, indicted the usurper

.....AND FOR A BIT OF THE WORLD NET DAILY STORY........
WND Exclusive BORN IN THE USA?
Citizen grand jury indicts Obama
Groups in 20 more states reviewing eligibility claims
Posted: March 31, 2009
8:35 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
2009 WorldNetDaily

President Obama has been named in dozens of civil lawsuits alleging he is not eligible to be president, with one man even filing a criminal complaint
alleging the commander-in-chief is a fraud, and now a citizen grand jury in Georgia has indicted the sitting president.

The indictment delivered to state and federal prosecutors yesterday is one of the developments in the dispute over Obama's eligibility to be president under the U.S. Constitution's requirement that presidents be "natural born" citizens.

Georgia resident Carl Swensson, whose work is detailed on his Rise up for America website, told WND he got tired of the issues over Obama's eligibility, as well as his performance in office.

"I took it upon myself to find as many patriots as I could across the state, for the purpose of seating 25 for a grand jury," he said.

Over the weekend the jurors took sworn testimony from several sources, including Taitz, and then generated an indictment that later was forwarded to the U.S. attorney, the state attorney general and others in law enforcement across the state.

Swensson cites on his website as authority for the grand jury the Magna Carta, the bill of rights that formed the foundation of British common law on which U.S. law is based.

He said the members were chosen, sworn in and observed all of the rules of procedure. Swensson declined to elaborate on the specific allegations about Obama, telling WND that remains confidential at this point because of the possibility of a prosecution.

However, the website explanation of the procedure includes some intimidating language.

Swensson said the indictments were delivered to the U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Georgia, state officials and leaders of the Georgia Senate and House.

He told WND that since the action in Georgia, he's been contacted by groups in at least 20 other states who want to pursue a similar action.
click here for rest of story>> (http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=93481)

http://spencerentp.com/blog/wordpress/?p=261
http://riseupforamerica.com/
http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2009/03/barack-hussein-obama-indicted-in-ga.html

One can interpret any legal precedence as they deem fit because it follows the rule of the bully -- the biggest pimp always gets the most lucrative street corners. So, if the bully says it is so, it is so or else.
Our Civil Purpose has been established not on the tradition of the bully, but on natural law. This natural law declares that it is self evident that all men (male and female) are born equal with an unalienable natural right (a business agenda).
This declaration puts what was once the evil of the bully at work serving the people as a necessary evil.

Elwar
04-02-2009, 02:02 PM
Has the police force and military of this citizens group had any luck in enforcing this?

Zera
04-02-2009, 02:36 PM
You guys are fucking idiots, seriously.

1) This was apparently just some group of people who got together to form some kind of grand jury and indict him. No formal court.
2) You guys realize how many times Bush was indicted by an actual court? I recall one from Vermont and somewhere else.
3) lol, this is just so absurd and stupid. I can't believe you guys are still going after some stupid conspiracy theory. No wonder we're stereotyped as tin foil hatters.

torchbearer
04-02-2009, 02:44 PM
You guys are fucking idiots, seriously.

1) This was apparently just some group of people who got together to form some kind of grand jury and indict him. No formal court.
2) You guys realize how many times Bush was indicted by an actual court? I recall one from Vermont and somewhere else.
3) lol, this is just so absurd and stupid. I can't believe you guys are still going after some stupid conspiracy theory. No wonder we're stereotyped as tin foil hatters.

I don't find it humorous that I have to prove I'm a citizen when I get a job, but the leader of this country doesn't.
And that when people ask to see his proof, he has his records sealed.
Then jerk-offs mock the people who want to see proof of citizenship.

Your attitude is no different than Obama's and Congress- there is no real reason to follow the law. The constitution is quaint. The laws only apply to those who can't afford high priced attorneys. Anyone who bitches about that is just a kook like Ron Paul.

Zera
04-02-2009, 04:56 PM
I don't find it humorous that I have to prove I'm a citizen when I get a job, but the leader of this country doesn't.
And that when people ask to see his proof, he has his records sealed.
Then jerk-offs mock the people who want to see proof of citizenship.

Your attitude is no different than Obama's and Congress- there is no real reason to follow the law. The constitution is quaint. The laws only apply to those who can't afford high priced attorneys. Anyone who bitches about that is just a kook like Ron Paul.

The people who bitch about it look stupid because it's simply stupid to think he wasn't born in Hawaii. He showed the certificate he finds adequate enough to shut you guys up. If you don't like it, bitch about it in your personal lives. Otherwise, you're only making Ron Paul look worse.

Jdayh
04-02-2009, 05:12 PM
There is no constitution or law in this country any longer and has been this way for a long while. When are the people going to figure this out, EVERYTHING these thugs do is unconstitutional?

There is nothing on earth any of us can do to remove this incompetent from office short of open rebellion.

This story is nothing but a "patriot wet dream".

Normally I would say you are correct..however..This ruling is more important y than people realize and here is why....

#1-- it is based on a 800 year old legal precedent, that was recently backed by Scalia and the SCOTUS... so to ignore it would mean the legal authority on our part to have a LEGAL CIVIL WAR..THAT WE CAN APPREAL TO OTHER NATIONS TO ASSIST WITH..ie France, Canada, Russia, etc... (not saying that they would help, however you get the point.)

#2 --Now anyone with half a brain on their head can be shown that legally we have the right to over throw the sitting government with force.. (The colonists had legal force behind their Revolution as well.. )

#3-- Once you show and convince just a handful of key military personnel, sheriffs, etc... and they agree with you ..You now have a force that can pull military strings to actually enforce this 800 YEAR OLD RULE OF LAW !!

read this excerpt from the Indictment....

THIS GIVES LEGAL AUTHORITY TO PATRIOTS ALL OVER AMERICA TO TAKE UP FORCE OF ARMS AND ENFORCE THIS RULING!!! (and no not a handful, I am talking about tens of thousands...or even hundreds of thousands...)

This is what many have been waiting for,..a legal lawful way to enforce rule of law , that is not random terror,etc.. Even the World Court would be on our side of this equation.... as will and shall legal scholars, military personnel, National Guard, Patriots, Militia, etc...

torchbearer
04-02-2009, 06:47 PM
The people who bitch about it look stupid because it's simply stupid to think he wasn't born in Hawaii. He showed the certificate he finds adequate enough to shut you guys up. If you don't like it, bitch about it in your personal lives. Otherwise, you're only making Ron Paul look worse.

The problem is, anyone can post a photoshopped cert on the internet. especially with the ID# blacked out so it can't be referenced.
If you don't have anything to hide, then let people go to the hospital you were born and see it.
You are the problem here. And everyone like you.
The law is what is important, and since there are people who say they can prove he isn't natural born... then what is the problem with hearing the evidence in court?
If you are right, then they will be laughed out the courtroom. And you will be just in mocking all of us.
But if those people are right...

fedup100
04-02-2009, 06:58 PM
Normally I would say you are correct..however..This ruling is more important y than people realize and here is why....

#1-- it is based on a 800 year old legal precedent, that was recently backed by Scalia and the SCOTUS... so to ignore it would mean the legal authority on our part to have a LEGAL CIVIL WAR..THAT WE CAN APPREAL TO OTHER NATIONS TO ASSIST WITH..ie France, Canada, Russia, etc... (not saying that they would help, however you get the point.)

#2 --Now anyone with half a brain on their head can be shown that legally we have the right to over throw the sitting government with force.. (The colonists had legal force behind their Revolution as well.. )

#3-- Once you show and convince just a handful of key military personnel, sheriffs, etc... and they agree with you ..You now have a force that can pull military strings to actually enforce this 800 YEAR OLD RULE OF LAW !!

read this excerpt from the Indictment....

THIS GIVES LEGAL AUTHORITY TO PATRIOTS ALL OVER AMERICA TO TAKE UP FORCE OF ARMS AND ENFORCE THIS RULING!!! (and no not a handful, I am talking about tens of thousands...or even hundreds of thousands...)

This is what many have been waiting for,..a legal lawful way to enforce rule of law , that is not random terror,etc.. Even the World Court would be on our side of this equation.... as will and shall legal scholars, military personnel, National Guard, Patriots, Militia, etc...

While I wish you were right, THEY are laughing at all the impotent attempts to stop them.

There are no Americans left, much less waiting to take up arms and do anything. The whole lot of them could not make a hair out of the arse of John Wayne or General Patton.

We are under the judgment of GOD, bend over and kiss it goodbye. :(

Zera
04-02-2009, 07:08 PM
The problem is, anyone can post a photoshopped cert on the internet. especially with the ID# blacked out so it can't be referenced.
If you don't have anything to hide, then let people go to the hospital you were born and see it.
You are the problem here. And everyone like you.
The law is what is important, and since there are people who say they can prove he isn't natural born... then what is the problem with hearing the evidence in court?
If you are right, then they will be laughed out the courtroom. And you will be just in mocking all of us.
But if those people are right...

Hint: You're not.

You and everyone else who is still perusing this crap is wasting his or her time, and making Paul look like a fool.

torchbearer
04-02-2009, 07:10 PM

You and everyone else who is still perusing this crap is wasting his or her time, and making Paul look like a fool.

Then what is the problem with letting it be heard in a court of law?
You act like you KNOW for a FACT because you were THERE when he was born.
You are assuming... just like we are assuming.
That is what courts are for.. to find the facts.
Are you against facts? Yes- you are.

Zera
04-02-2009, 07:40 PM
Then what is the problem with letting it be heard in a court of law?
You act like you KNOW for a FACT because you were THERE when he was born.
You are assuming... just like we are assuming.
That is what courts are for.. to find the facts.
Are you against facts? Yes- you are.

The facts are that there is much more proof that he was born there versus not being.

lynnf
04-02-2009, 07:55 PM
The facts are that there is much more proof that he was born there versus not being.

such as, zero?

lynn

Zera
04-02-2009, 08:43 PM
such as, zero?

lynn

Already released birth certificate, Hawaii's Department of Health confirming he was born there, old newspaper clippings of births in Hawaii, etc.

Of course, that can be zero if you simply choose to be arrogant.

lynnf
04-03-2009, 03:38 AM
Already released birth certificate, Hawaii's Department of Health confirming he was born there, old newspaper clippings of births in Hawaii, etc.

Of course, that can be zero if you simply choose to be arrogant.

you're one to be talking about being arrogant after all the ad-hominem attacks you've done on me on the Bogus POTUS issue.
but then, that's typical behavior for hypocrites/shills.

getting tired of having to repeat this, but here it is again (though maybe I should thank you for the opportunity to again refute this tripe):

Already released birth certificate

--- shown to be a forgery by a forensic examiner

Hawaii's Department of Health confirming he was born there

--- people don't lie, do they? especially the government! government always tells the truth, right?

old newspaper clippings of births in Hawaii, etc.

--- just an indicator that a birth was registered, not of where it took place. at that time, Hawaii allowed foreign births to be registered in the state.

Gin
04-03-2009, 05:06 AM
Besides...It doesn't matter where he was born.

Obama will NEVER be Natural Born Citizen! His Father was Kenyan...(British)

POTUS MUST BE Natural Born to 2 US Citizens...PERIOD! His Father was in Hawaii on a Student Visa...He NEVER Naturalized...END of Story

over 335,000 people have signed a petition for him to prove he is Eligible for POTUS.. this is more than just a few people...

Why don't the naysayers do the research or are you afraid of the Truth???

http://defendourfreedoms.us/

Jdayh
04-03-2009, 05:36 AM
you're one to be talking about being arrogant after all the ad-hominem attacks you've done on me on the Bogus POTUS issue.
but then, that's typical behavior for hypocrites/shills.

getting tired of having to repeat this, but here it is again (though maybe I should thank you for the opportunity to again refute this tripe):

Already released birth certificate

--- shown to be a forgery by a forensic examiner

Hawaii's Department of Health confirming he was born there

--- people don't lie, do they? especially the government! government always tells the truth, right?

old newspaper clippings of births in Hawaii, etc.

--- just an indicator that a birth was registered, not of where it took place. at that time, Hawaii allowed foreign births to be registered in the state.

nice rebuttal...couple things to add....

---1 a private investigator interviewed the neighbors who lived next door to the claimed address on the newspaper clipping , and they never met nor knew of any white couple living at the claimed address that had a "black" child. They lived there for over 50 years.

--2 The fact that he may or may not have been born in Hawaii, is in itself not as important..due to the fact that both of his parents were not born in the USA... one was foreign born, which by default would not make him a natural born citizen.

--3 and even ignoring fact #2 , he was enrolled in a school in Indonesia that did not allow dual citizenship , which means he would have had to renounce his US citizenship..and then reapply when re-entering the US ..thus making him a naturalized citizen.

Any way around this ..and you find that he is not qualified to be POTUS according to the Constitution.

LittleLightShining
04-03-2009, 05:41 AM

You and everyone else who is still perusing this crap is wasting his or her time, and making Paul look like a fool.Just for the record, around here the people who are still hanging onto the Obama birth certificate thing were very much in the McCain camp.

Arklatex
04-03-2009, 06:58 AM
Obama's mother is an American! END OF STORY

DAFTEK
04-03-2009, 07:01 AM

lol.... WTF Does that have to do with it?:rolleyes:

Peace&Freedom
04-03-2009, 09:13 AM

Both parents must be US citizens. END OF BOOK!

Given the the large number of bills Obama is signing into law, all that has to happen is for some Patriot to break one of the new 'laws,' get criminally indicted, then file a motion to dismiss based on the law being invalid, because it was not signed by a person constitutionally qualified to be President. To prove the claim, it would be materially relevant to have to subpoena Obama's birth certificate---a subpoena that should bypass the sealed records situation due to it being needed in conjunction with a criminal case.

fedup100
04-03-2009, 09:23 AM
nice rebuttal...couple things to add....

---1 a private investigator interviewed the neighbors who lived next door to the claimed address on the newspaper clipping , and they never met nor knew of any white couple living at the claimed address that had a "black" child. They lived there for over 50 years.

--2 The fact that he may or may not have been born in Hawaii, is in itself not as important..due to the fact that both of his parents were not born in the USA... one was foreign born, which by default would not make him a natural born citizen.

--3 and even ignoring fact #2 , he was enrolled in a school in Indonesia that did not allow dual citizenship , which means he would have had to renounce his US citizenship..and then reapply when re-entering the US ..thus making him a naturalized citizen.

Any way around this ..and you find that he is not qualified to be POTUS according to the Constitution.

To add insult to injury, Don Mickleoffs research shows conclusively that he is not 1/2 white. The woman purported to be his mother was never pregnant according to all of her friends that were around here at the time of his purported birth. They claim she just came back from overseas and brought back this black baby, She refused to care for the child and would not change his diaper.

Her mother and father were flaming communist jews from Mercer Island washington and were CIA. Records show today that she is not dead and her SS# is being and has been used with MANY AKA's and is used to launder real estate transactions. This whole BHO thing is so outrageous it stinks to the throne of satan himself.

He is 94% Arab and 6% negroid according to his fathers birth certificate and is named as a muslim.

Stupid americans and especially the blacks are drooling and swooning over a black president when he is neither black nor president.

Isn't this great, at the greatest emergency ths country has ever known we have an unknown usurping the office which is a matter of national security. This imposter, if you read his resume is not qualified to work at Mcdonalds and could not pass a background check to work as a janitor at the blackhouse.

To add to the disgrace of it all we have a forum full of treacherous traitorous sob's that are pro O, pro, Communist, pro everything unholy and they are left to freely roam and attack and destroy on this forum.

Are we in a nightmare and will we wake up soon or is this real?

Gin
04-03-2009, 09:50 AM
To add insult to injury, Don Mickleoffs research shows conclusively that he is not 1/2 white. The woman purported to be his mother was never pregnant according to all of her friends that were around here at the time of his purported birth. They claim she just came back from overseas and brought back this black baby, She refused to care for the child and would not change his diaper.

Her mother and father were flaming communist jews from Mercer Island washington and were CIA. Records show today that she is not dead and her SS# is being and has been used with MANY AKA's and is used to launder real estate transactions. This whole BHO thing is so outrageous it stinks to the throne of satan himself.

He is 94% Arab and 6% negroid according to his fathers birth certificate and is named as a muslim.

Stupid americans and especially the blacks are drooling and swooning over a black president when he is neither black nor president.

Isn't this great, at the greatest emergency ths country has ever known we have an unknown usurping the office which is a matter of national security. This imposter, if you read his resume is not qualified to work at Mcdonalds and could not pass a background check to work as a janitor at the blackhouse.

To add to the disgrace of it all we have a forum full of treacherous traitorous sob's that are pro O, pro, Communist, pro everything unholy and they are left to freely roam and attack and destroy on this forum.

Are we in a nightmare and will we wake up soon or is this real?

Where did you find out this information?

fedup100
04-03-2009, 09:59 AM
Where did you find out this information?

I listened to the Don Nicoloff interview. Here is some of the info below....

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/nicoloffpart4barackobama26sep08.shtml

Don Nicoloff's Explosive Expose of Barack Obama, Part B

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/nicoloffpart4barackobama26sep08.shtml
September 26, 2008

Don Nicoloff's Explosive Expose of Barack Obama, Part B (Sep. 26, 2008)

----- Original Message -----
To: Undisclosed recipients:
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008
Subject: The Three Stooges go to Washington, Part 4

Hello, Everyone...

My new investigative research article, "The Three Stooges go to Washington: Part 4, Barack Hussein Obama: The Real Story" has just been
published on my web site. The direct link is pasted below, along with the link to the "Articles" index page, my web site URL,
and my "Evident Footprints" radio show links.

"Part 4" will be posted will be published next month in The Idaho Observer, due to September space restrictions. Please feel free to forward the links to those who are interested in the truth.

Best regards,

Don Nicoloff

http://web.mac.com/donnicoloff/directlightproductions.com/Articles/Entries/2008/9/26_The_Three_Stooges_go_to_Washington%3A_Part_4Bar ack_Hussein_Obama%2C_Jr.%3A_The_Real_Story.html

Gin
04-03-2009, 10:06 AM
Some of this is new information I think Orly Taitz might be interested in having... she knows about the 100+ ssn's for BO and the real estate deals...as well as the fact his "mother's" ssn is still in use.... but some of the other info she might be interested in following up...

fedup100
04-03-2009, 10:13 AM
Some of this is new information I think Orly Taitz might be interested in having... she knows about the 100+ ssn's for BO and the real estate deals...as well as the fact his "mother's" ssn is still in use.... but some of the other info she might be interested in following up...

I spelled his name wrong and I re posted links to this stuff above in my post before this one.

Zera
04-03-2009, 03:31 PM
Both parents must be US citizens. END OF BOOK!

Given the the large number of bills Obama is signing into law, all that has to happen is for some Patriot to break one of the new 'laws,' get criminally indicted, then file a motion to dismiss based on the law being invalid, because it was not signed by a person constitutionally qualified to be President. To prove the claim, it would be materially relevant to have to subpoena Obama's birth certificate---a subpoena that should bypass the sealed records situation due to it being needed in conjunction with a criminal case.

Actually, it's one parent.

Catatonic
04-03-2009, 04:29 PM

He provided a certificate of live birth. My wife has a certificate of live birth and she's been in the country less than a decade.

And as easy as they are to get, the one he provided was fraudulent. Is he even in the country legally? Or is the country being run by an illegal alien?

Thats all, continue shilling.

Zera
04-03-2009, 04:52 PM
He provided a certificate of live birth. My wife has a certificate of live birth and she's been in the country less than a decade.

And as easy as they are to get, the one he provided was fraudulent. Is he even in the country legally? Or is the country being run by an illegal alien?

Thats all, continue shilling.

I think that's sufficient enough. If he didn't think it was and wasn't a citizen, do you think he'd say nothing? All he could do is call up some office down the street and order one. Come the fuck on.

That's all, continue tin foiling.

fedup100
04-03-2009, 05:14 PM
I think that's sufficient enough. If he didn't think it was and wasn't a citizen, do you think he'd say nothing? All he could do is call up some office down the street and order one. Come the fuck on.

He could have sat down and said "lets talk about this birth certificate issue". I am going to release all my records, school and birth records in Hawaii, if there is a problem I will step out of the race.

INSTEAD, the bastard has obfuscated, hid, lied, you name it! YOU know he is not a citizen and YOU sure as hell do not care because your agenda is "O" even if it means you and your family go down the shitter!

By the way, I do not give a effin (*^% if YOU think it is sufficient. Every time I see your forum name I can predict a deep shilling and brother you have broken it off in the ground on this topic.

Catatonic
04-03-2009, 05:41 PM

Yes, I do think he would say nothing. Compare his behavior to all the slander used against Ron Paul. Ron Paul's first action was always to find someone in the media willing to interview him about it and discuss it openly.

Obama doesn't want to say anything because the more he says, the more he risks incriminating himself. Just look at how his live birth BS backfired. He would have been better off not providing a fraudulent document, and not saying anything so idiots like you can assume he just thinks its silly right wing propoganda.

People never discuss their own corruption unless they absolutely have to. What planet do you live on?

Zera
04-03-2009, 06:47 PM
Yes, I do think he would say nothing. Compare his behavior to all the slander used against Ron Paul. Ron Paul's first action was always to find someone in the media willing to interview him about it and discuss it openly.

Obama doesn't want to say anything because the more he says, the more he risks incriminating himself. Just look at how his live birth BS backfired. He would have been better off not providing a fraudulent document, and not saying anything so idiots like you can assume he just thinks its silly right wing propoganda.

People never discuss their own corruption unless they absolutely have to. What planet do you live on?

He doesn't feel the need to say it because the people who actually think he wasn't born in the U.S. are a small minority, i.e. folks like you.

This is like the people who call Ron Paul a racist and claim he wrote those newsletters himself. He gave them the honest truth about it, and they still choose to ignore it and claim he wrote them and say he's a racist. People are arrogant, I suppose. Perhaps I should stop wasting my time with you people.

EDIT: Also, I don't think you understood what I said. I said that if he really gave a shit about this small minority of people and if he really was not a citizen, he could simply print one. He's the goddamn president, do you think it would take much for him to do so?

fedup100
04-03-2009, 07:59 PM
He doesn't feel the need to say it because the people who actually think he wasn't born in the U.S. are a small minority, i.e. folks like you.

This is like the people who call Ron Paul a racist and claim he wrote those newsletters himself. He gave them the honest truth about it, and they still choose to ignore it and claim he wrote them and say he's a racist. People are arrogant, I suppose. Perhaps I should stop wasting my time with you people.

EDIT: Also, I don't think you understood what I said. I said that if he really gave a shit about this small minority of people and if he really was not a citizen, he could simply print one. He's the goddamn president, do you think it would take much for him to do so?

un(&*^$% real!

Catatonic
04-03-2009, 08:25 PM

I don't know if you'd consider me part of that small minority. I don't think its a big deal and its never a subject I bring up. Mostly because its been painted as a right wing vs left wing issue and I hate partisan left-right stupidity.

It would be impossible to single ron paul out and slander him on this, though, because there are so many mainstream republican pundits that agree, at least nominally. I seem to remember Keyes actually coming right out and saying 'I don't think he's eligible and therefor I won't refer to him as the president'. He then went on to refer to Obama as 'The man you call the President' for the rest of the interview. Ron Paul has never done anything like that and his grassroots campaign hasn't pushed this issue so much as kept up to date on it.

That said, I think the issue has merit, and if its being discussed I will chip in. We might be better of distancing ourselves from it but I have a hard time circumventing what I think is right for the sake of political posturing. Which is why I'll probably never been a successful politician.

In my opinion the only reason you don't hear more about this is because every time someone brings it up, they're attacked by people like you. Most people are spineless in the face of peer pressure and no one wants to feel like the black sheep. Obama knows this isn't a small issue but he'll never bring it up for the reasons I stated. You are right that he doesn't care what we think, so long as we are powerless to do anything about it.

Suppose these people do get their way, Obama is indicted and forced to prove his citizenship once and for all. Whats the worst that could come of it? Obama has nothing to hide, so he provides his citizenship and we all look incredibly stupid. So, there's no reason to be so up in arms about the issue.

lynnf
04-05-2009, 06:38 AM

In my opinion the only reason you don't hear more about this is because every time someone brings it up, they're attacked by people like you. Most people are spineless in the face of peer pressure and no one wants to feel like the black sheep. Obama knows this isn't a small issue but he'll never bring it up for the reasons I stated. You are right that he doesn't care what we think, so long as we are powerless to do anything about it.

Suppose these people do get their way, Obama is indicted and forced to prove his citizenship once and for all. Whats the worst that could come of it? Obama has nothing to hide, so he provides his citizenship and we all look incredibly stupid. So, there's no reason to be so up in arms about the issue.

no reason to be so up in arms? you gave the reason in the previous paragraph -- their (Obama shills) reason is to try intimidate us into not bringing it up or even responding, so that all is quiet about the issue and it disappears off the radar screen. not going to work.

lynn

Catatonic
04-06-2009, 06:00 PM
no reason to be so up in arms? you gave the reason in the previous paragraph -- their (Obama shills) reason is to try intimidate us into not bringing it up or even responding, so that all is quiet about the issue and it disappears off the radar screen. not going to work.

lynn

Well, if that is the case, this is the wrong crowd to try that with.