PDA

View Full Version : Here they are, the Vance Resolves:

GunnyFreedom
04-01-2009, 04:58 PM
In the following format, these three Resolutions will be presented by the Republican grassroots at the District and the State Republican Party Conventions:

http://liberty.ohmegacomm.com/VanceResolves1.jpg

http://liberty.ohmegacomm.com/VanceResolves2.jpg

http://liberty.ohmegacomm.com/VanceResolves3.jpg

http://liberty.ohmegacomm.com/VanceResolves4.jpg

Will you sign up and help?

GunnyFreedom
04-01-2009, 05:22 PM
OK, I'm guessing that Constitutional State Sovereignty is not a big seller around these parts... lol

MozoVote
04-01-2009, 06:25 PM
I think 12th district will look good to pass it. 12th is full of people that feel neglected by the party that will want to make a statement.

GunnyFreedom
04-01-2009, 10:36 PM
OK, we have always been open about our entire plan in North Carolina. Our plan is to recruit more principled Constitutionalists. We have never made it a secret. Passing this resolution package in a Convention will create this document as tool, to recruit and energize Constitutionalists to political activism.

Then by filling the Party with such that honor the Constitution, start running for office and gaining a reputation for upholding fundamental American values, and the party will grow from the grassroots.

Passing these resolves will bring strong debate on the floor of the State Convention as to where the Constitution actually belongs; and I am looking forward to it.

dgr
04-01-2009, 11:20 PM
Wake County is taking 522 delegates ,at last count to the convention. they have over a thousand votes. In my county, we couldn't even get our full allottment to sign up. Catawba has had its delegates disqualified and the NCGOP is overseeing a new convention and delegate election. something is going on, as a new member to the site and a delegate to last years convention, you may not be able to have the voice you had last year. Does anyone know what is going on? I'm totally confused with what is happening in the state, except a power struggle is going on, and the social conversatives are the target group to be excluded.

Athan
04-01-2009, 11:21 PM
Yeah post this in the general area Gunny. I barely saw this.

GunnyFreedom
04-01-2009, 11:30 PM
Wake County is taking 522 delegates ,at last count to the convention. they have over a thousand votes. In my county, we couldn't even get our full allottment to sign up. Catawba has had its delegates disqualified and the NCGOP is overseeing a new convention and delegate election. something is going on, as a new member to the site and a delegate to last years convention, you may not be able to have the voice you had last year. Does anyone know what is going on? I'm totally confused with what is happening in the state, except a power struggle is going on, and the social conversatives are the target group to be excluded.

No, the reason it looks that way, is because most of the "old guard" (entrenched mafia - Catawba) just happen to be social conservatives. What is happening is a rejection of the "old guard" who though more of a Party Office for their resume than for using it to Restore the Republic.

Today, a wave of much-needed reform is coming over the NCGOP, a wave that will energize the base and recruit a new generation of activists. People like Linda Daves and Tom Fetzer will try to stand in the way of that reform, but we will overwhelm them with truth.

Regarding Catawba, that was OUR victory. :D The Old Guard tried to shut us out while violating the State POO. After going through Arbitration, we had to send a request for enforcement, and then catawba was declared unorganized.

The new Convention is tomorrow, and I can wait to hear what happens! :D :D

GunnyFreedom
04-01-2009, 11:32 PM
Yeah post this in the general area Gunny. I barely saw this.

I will when I get higher res jpg's of the Resolves package. I am working from InDesign CS1, and can't find a setting for the jpg exports. I will have to convert with photoshop to get 1200 px across instead of 800; and then it will be a LOT easier to read!

rancher89
04-02-2009, 12:30 AM
Excellent stuff Gunny, I am so surprised no one from the 9th District has asked for their own version......the convention is this Saturday............we may be able to get Chad Adams on board......I'll print up the copies and put them on the chairs if I have to do it by myself.......grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

dgr, don't dispair! Gunny is right, things are changing, the struggle you perceive is that if the grasping and gasping of the old guard trying to hang on to their "power."

GunnyFreedom
04-02-2009, 01:27 AM
Thing is, even the old guard here mostly know that they have to go. They're just wondering if we're actually going to stand up and do it. :newsflash: :D :D

GunnyFreedom
04-02-2009, 01:54 AM
Easier to read over here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=186865

dgr
04-02-2009, 01:01 PM
I am still confused, because I see myself as a social conservative, but recent events in the party, have show me that people I have thought for decades were social conservatives are not. You have to understand I believe that Bush never was a social conservative. And now I find out Cloby never was either. When Dole sabatouged the Fred Smith primary campaign, I didn't even vote for her but the 3rd party candidate, just as I did not vote for McCain, but for Ron Paul. I keep this a secret because I'd be kicked out as precinct chair if it was known. I don't even know what republican means any more let alone conservative.
I've been working on campaigns since before I could even vote. Last year I didn't even want to vote for McCain, Dole or McCory. Palin was the anti-Bush candidate but was percieved to be the religious right candidate. The "old guard" is losing it's base because of their betrayal and decit. All I know for sure is for now, I need a score card, based on a lie detector test.
But at this years state convention, I'll know for sure who is who and what is what.

cthulhufan
04-02-2009, 02:18 PM
Gunny, that is a thing of beauty. Outstanding.

rancher89
04-02-2009, 03:09 PM
I am still confused, because I see myself as a social conservative, but recent events in the party, have show me that people I have thought for decades were social conservatives are not. You have to understand I believe that Bush never was a social conservative. And now I find out Cloby never was either. When Dole sabatouged the Fred Smith primary campaign, I didn't even vote for her but the 3rd party candidate, just as I did not vote for McCain, but for Ron Paul. I keep this a secret because I'd be kicked out as precinct chair if it was known. I don't even know what republican means any more let alone conservative.
I've been working on campaigns since before I could even vote. Last year I didn't even want to vote for McCain, Dole or McCory. Palin was the anti-Bush candidate but was percieved to be the religious right candidate. The "old guard" is losing it's base because of their betrayal and decit. All I know for sure is for now, I need a score card, based on a lie detector test.
But at this years state convention, I'll know for sure who is who and what is what.

I hear you, join the NC RLC group and NC campaign for liberty:) --if you haven't yet. I wouldn't post anything on this board you don't want the world to see. There are many in the gop that read this board--I found out the hard way....:(

anyone want to post links to "constitutional scorecards?" I look forward to seeing you at the State Convention!

GunnyFreedom
04-02-2009, 03:45 PM

There is a lot of that going around. And what's more disturbing is that some of these same former social Conservatives are now Constitutionalists suddenly. (Oceana is at war with EastAsia, Oceana has always been at war with EastAsia) [Ref: George Orwell, 1984 where the enemies in a perpetual war change every few years, but the propaganda never does]

Here, the propaganda has changed, but at the core they are still the same establishment that have destroyed us as a party.

I will not be silent about the fact that the Old Guard has destroyed our Party and that they have to go. They can be angry at me all they want, and then they can lead, follow, or get out of the way. Because I am here to Restore the Constitutional Republic of the United States of America, and damn their, or even my own resume.

I like the way real political conversations can take place in representative groups, and I believe in a fair and open discussion of ideas and principles. There are some games I just won't play, however, and deceit is one of them.

That is a game that the Old Guard has mastered, and therefore IMHO they need to be rejected without explanation even necessary. Regardless of who steps up to the plate.

Myself, I am on a mission to recruit Constitutionalists to activism in the Republican Party, towards the goal of effecting significant Constitutionalist reform of Government in the future. That is my WHOLE plan, I have no secret plans or conspiracies.

If they want to read me where I speak the most freely, then GOOD. I have nothing to hide.

The Old Guard has a decision to make. Are they in this for the safety and the security of our State and Federal Republics, or only for their own ends? They can join and help us save our beloved nation; or they can hinder us and become a footnote in history.

As far as I am concerned, that's their choice. If they want to stay "old-school" this year, then 2011 will be even more embarrassing then 2009. Not because I make it so, but because this is what is in the grassroots. I certainly do not need to educate anybody that the grassroots are fed up with both parties...

GunnyFreedom
04-02-2009, 03:58 PM
Gunny, that is a thing of beauty. Outstanding.

Thanks man, it's unusual for me to pour ohh probably 50 hours into a layout, especially one without that much imagery. When it was done, it 'felt' like 'art' (you know that feeling where the final product came from somewhere 'above' or 'beyond' me.)

I posted it, and had to wonder at the lack of feedback, if I thought nothing special, was something special indeed.

But I suppose I see State Sovereignty as a crucial first step in restoring the Constitutional Republic, and as Shillary Clinton told us - never waste a good crisis...

GunnyFreedom
04-02-2009, 04:01 PM
The 272k PDF file (http://liberty.ohmegacomm.com/vanceresolves/2nDSovereignty_144.pdf) is so much easier to read than the JPG