PDA

View Full Version : Outreach: Bureaucrash looking for new leader

Matt Collins
04-01-2009, 02:28 PM
Bureaucrash is looking for a new leader:
http://bureaucrash.com/2009/04/01/do-you-want-the-greatest-job-in-liberty/

Brassmouth
06-03-2009, 09:50 PM
They found one. An extremely unpopular one that was obviously chosen to subvert the group and appeal to neocons. The "crashers" are up in arms. I think it's outrageous.

Lee Doren, the new Crasher-in-Chief reportedly voted for Mitt Romney in the GOP primaries and McCain in the election.

If that isn't reason enough to advocate his removal I don't know what is.

FSP-Rebel
06-03-2009, 10:04 PM
I'm seriously thinking about terminating my B-crash social account because of this. BTW, this Lee guy called into Free Talk Live on this last Monday night's show toward the end. Click my 1st sig line and then look on the left for the Monday show - it's the last 2 segments. The hosts give him hell for the violence he supports, especially Ian.

Matt Collins
06-03-2009, 10:25 PM
Lee Doren, the new Crasher-in-Chief reportedly voted for Mitt Romney in the GOP primaries and McCain in the election. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Has BC gone BG? (BG = Big Government) :confused::confused:

Brassmouth
06-03-2009, 10:42 PM
I'm seriously thinking about terminating my B-crash social account because of this. BTW, this Lee guy called into Free Talk Live on this last Monday night's show toward the end. Click my 1st sig line and then look on the left for the Monday show - it's the last 2 segments. The hosts give him hell for the violence he supports, especially Ian.

I listened. I had already known about his ignorance of anything libertarian from his youtube channel, but what disgusted me was he kept using the word "libertarian" in relation to this channel and his views, when both are obviously mainstream conservative.

As the last caller pointed out, if he doesn't even know the difference between a collective and an individual, he can't understand the non-aggression axiom, which Lee obviously demonstrated when he was asked that very question.

We'll see what the CEI does about this. My guess would be nothing. It's probably their intent to turn Bureaucrash into a beltway youth organization. How sad...

Brassmouth
06-03-2009, 10:45 PM
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Has BC gone BG? (BG = Big Government) :confused::confused:

It will soon, if the new CIC stays on. I've been watching his youtube channel since before these events unfolded. He makes a good point every once in a while, but believe me, he's no libertarian, and he already told his neocon fan base to join BC in a recent video.

Imperial
06-04-2009, 12:08 AM
Viva la revolución!