PDA

View Full Version : Sean Hannity and Dick Morris say CONSPIRACY THEORISTS WERE RIGHT!

jmdrake
04-01-2009, 01:39 PM
No this is not an April fools joke.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Sean+Hannity+Dick+Morris&hl=en&emb=0&aq=f#

acptulsa
04-01-2009, 01:52 PM
Right but still crazy, I notice.

No this is not an April fools joke.

I very sincerely doubt that the timing is coincidence. But then, I never was a coincidence theorist...

They'll use the date as an excuse to weasel out of it when they sober up.

jmdrake
04-01-2009, 02:01 PM
Right but still crazy, I notice.

I very sincerely doubt that the timing is coincidence. But then, I never was a coincidence theorist...

They'll use the date as an excuse to weasel out of it when they sober up.

The interview was from a couple of days ago so it was not on April fools. I just happened to post it today. :D

reduen
04-01-2009, 02:17 PM
So now all you "conspiracy theorists" need to come up with a quick video saying "I Told You So"... Do it and make it viral....! :)

EndTheFed
04-01-2009, 02:21 PM
So now all you "conspiracy theorists" need to come up with a quick video saying "I Told You So"... Do it and make it viral....! :)

No, make a video but don't be a jackass

yoshimaroka
04-01-2009, 02:39 PM
Is this for ratings or is it to create conflict? Is it to bring up One World stuff to be a mainstream topic to legitimize it?

Anti Federalist
04-01-2009, 03:02 PM
Of course we were "right".

But it's not like it's some trick of paranormal "second sight".

For 50 years now the globalists have been laying out the plans for one world government in detail.

All you had to do is read it.

Hell, the JBS was on this back in the 1950s, the only problem is, they associated it with global communism, which tended to get the idea dismissed when the USSR deprived us of it's company.

They, just like us, were fooled, by hubris and arrogance, into thinking it was "us against them" when it fact, all along, it has been humanity against the tyrannical agents of global domination, which has no ideology, other than power and control for power and control's sake.

And the USA may very well end up sitting in the corner with a flaming dunce cap on it's collective head, for failing to see this and dismissing those who, for generations now, have been trying to warn people about what was coming.

Morris and Hannity "finally getting it" = too little too late.

ChaosControl
04-01-2009, 03:11 PM
To Hannity and Morris I say: "No **** sherlock"

EndTheFed
04-01-2009, 03:12 PM
To Hannity and Morris I say: "No **** sherlock"

Be nice.... :)

ChaosControl
04-01-2009, 03:15 PM
I was, I censored myself. How much nicer do you expect me to be?

Anti Federalist
04-01-2009, 09:47 PM
Morris said it again on Billow, today, IRC.

Said we were all nuts before, (Montana kooks I believe is the perjoritive he used) but now, we have a case, that world government and currency is on the way.

Billow told him to talk to him when it happens.

Toob anybody?

heavenlyboy34
04-01-2009, 09:59 PM
Of course we were "right".

But it's not like it's some trick of paranormal "second sight".

For 50 years now the globalists have been laying out the plans for one world government in detail.

All you had to do is read it.

Hell, the JBS was on this back in the 1950s, the only problem is, they associated it with global communism, which tended to get the idea dismissed when the USSR deprived us of it's company.

They, just like us, were fooled, by hubris and arrogance, into thinking it was "us against them" when it fact, all along, it has been humanity against the tyrannical agents of global domination, which has no ideology, other than power and control for power and control's sake.

And the USA may very well end up sitting in the corner with a flaming dunce cap on it's collective head, for failing to see this and dismissing those who, for generations now, have been trying to warn people about what was coming.

Morris and Hannity "finally getting it" = too little too late.

+a bunch

Bruno
04-01-2009, 10:30 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=177088

dgr
04-01-2009, 11:05 PM
I became an activist and went to war, with the Bush Administration, when he abandoned 60 years of American Foreign Policy, by getting the most Favored Nation Trade Status for China. I then expanded to Stop Amnesty, which lead me to the Public Priviate Partnership of our transportation and Infracture, which lead me to the North American Union and SPP, which lead me to the free trade agrements, on and on. And then I got stuck with McCain. I was very unpopular in local GOP circles for saying a Bush republican and a liberal democrat want the same thing but for two different reasons. It gives me no pleasure to say I told you so. Why
because they still don't understand. The GOP is more divided today than ever and a liberal takeover of my state party is in the works. What are we to do?

jmdrake
04-02-2009, 07:11 PM
I became an activist and went to war, with the Bush Administration, when he abandoned 60 years of American Foreign Policy, by getting the most Favored Nation Trade Status for China. I then expanded to Stop Amnesty, which lead me to the Public Priviate Partnership of our transportation and Infracture, which lead me to the North American Union and SPP, which lead me to the free trade agrements, on and on. And then I got stuck with McCain. I was very unpopular in local GOP circles for saying a Bush republican and a liberal democrat want the same thing but for two different reasons. It gives me no pleasure to say I told you so. Why
because they still don't understand. The GOP is more divided today than ever and a liberal takeover of my state party is in the works. What are we to do?

The answer to that is simple. Get involved with your local Ron Paul meetup and get them involved with your local GOP. That's all I can tell you right now. I'll give you more details shortly. Or you can send me a PM.