PDA

View Full Version : i don't know about you guys

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-01-2009, 09:31 AM
but with each consecutive day i've become more fatigued and restless, and find it harder to do my day to day stuff

anyone got the same problem?

acptulsa
04-01-2009, 09:40 AM
Been there, done that--years ago, and from time to time since.

All that is needed for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing. That's why evil so loves to paint the cause of good as a hopeless fools' errand.

Keep your eyes on the prize, my friend.

eOs
04-01-2009, 09:43 AM
exercise

Kludge
04-01-2009, 09:46 AM
Idunno about restless, but my body seems to be rebelling against my will and incredible dislike of sleep.

I used to go 18-40 hours without sleep regularly. Now I wake up at 9-11 AM and can barely keep my eyes open past 9 PM, and what's really weird is that I feel more tired during the day.

zach
04-01-2009, 09:54 AM
Yes, I'm experiencing the same thing.

rancher89
04-01-2009, 10:08 AM
are you drinking tap water, unfiltered?????:D;)

have you been standing around outside, under chemtrails?????:D;)

did you eat fast food recently?????:D;)

Warrior_of_Freedom
04-01-2009, 10:26 AM
are you drinking tap water, unfiltered?????:D;)

have you been standing around outside, under chemtrails?????:D;)

did you eat fast food recently?????:D;)

don't drink the tap, but bottled water doesnt seem to be any better nowadays
and i dont eat fast food, and i dont like the outdoors lol

silverhawks
04-01-2009, 10:27 AM
I hate to put it bluntly, but you're depressed. The news lately is enough to get anyone down.

Do something practical and therapeutic, like start a vegetable garden. It's a good way to celebrate life AND liberty as far as I'm concerned.

Beyond that, become an activist in your community, start reaching out to people around you, make friends and get to know people.

rancher89
04-01-2009, 10:30 AM
qft silverhawks, I recognize the symptoms too, I'm there also.

as for the garden, if it would freakin stop raining for more than two days in a row, I might be able to finish putting stuff out....I can't till until the ground dries up a bit. The existing garden is full, I need to expand, but can't til IT DRIES UP..gggrrrrr..:)

jrich4rpaul
04-01-2009, 10:31 AM
but with each consecutive day i've become more fatigued and restless, and find it harder to do my day to day stuff

I've noticed a difference lately. I always wake up 7-8am and go about my business, but in the past few weeks I've needed more and more naps around mid afternoon. I'm just useless past 3.

Of course, this might be due to the fact I got laid off from Circuit City a month ago, yet I do keep very busy by doing yard work and fixing the house, chopping wood, etc so it's not like I sit around all the time.

phill4paul
04-01-2009, 10:41 AM
I hate to put it bluntly, but you're depressed. The news lately is enough to get anyone down.

Do something practical and therapeutic, like start a vegetable garden. It's a good way to celebrate life AND liberty as far as I'm concerned.

Beyond that, become an activist in your community, start reaching out to people around you, make friends and get to know people.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Voluntary volunteerism is what will liberate us from the government.

phill4paul
04-01-2009, 10:46 AM

as for the garden, if it would freakin stop raining for more than two days in a row, I might be able to finish putting stuff out....I can't till until the ground dries up a bit. The existing garden is full, I need to expand, but can't til IT DRIES UP..gggrrrrr..:)

LOL, howdy neighbor, in Hickory here. I'm in the lawn care business so I get a double whammy of not being able to work around the house and not being able to work.

As Steve Earle sang...."It'll wash ya away and there ain't never enoough".

silverhawks
04-01-2009, 10:51 AM

I hear that :) We've had similar weather here lately, so I've spent my time looking up various gardening techniques, and planning our garden over at plangarden.com (http://plangarden.com/).
Even that has helped focus my mind on something positive - its a very empowering experience, and something that I've missed since the days helping my mother and grandparents in their gardens.

Plus I'm looking around for renewable energy projects I can do around the house, as well as jot stuff down for a small business idea based around self-sustainability products.

PatriotOne
04-01-2009, 10:53 AM
This may apply to some people. It is the stages of grief usually associated with the death of a loved one or a terminal illness. The death of a loved one in this case would be the death of the country you thought you lived in:

The stages are:

Denial:

Anger:

Bargaining:

Depression:

Acceptance:

Carole
04-01-2009, 10:54 AM

Take a break from the struggle. Go do some hiking, biking, tennis, golf, fishing, camping, or whatever it takes.

Do not suffer burnout. :D:D

Carole
04-01-2009, 10:57 AM
I agree. Sounds like depression.

DC is raining down chaotic bill after bill upon us from all sides. It seems overwhelming at times.

Shock and awe Oh-blah-ma style. :mad:

So much is coming at us in this war on the American people that it is difficult to keep up the fighting pace.

Take a break.

Carole
04-01-2009, 11:08 AM
These kinds of chaotic attacks upon the people are what we are dealing with:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=186678

Some of the spending increases are beyond unconscion-able, given the state of the economy. Examples include:

Member items, at a cost of $170 million, serve as payoffs politicians use to boost their popularity. The money will go to many groups that have nothing to do with social-service spending, where Paterson says it's aimed: the Greater Long Island Running Club, the Pat-Med Youth Football and Cheerleading Club, the Oyster Bay Railroad Museum.

New taxes on vehicles, just as the Metropolitan Transportation Authority board has voted to jack up bus and train fares by at least 25 percent and cut services. This budget imposes motor vehicle registration fee hikes, surcharges on auto insurance policies and increases in driver's license fees.

Regressive increases on utilities ($557 million), health-maintenance organizations ($107 million) and health insurance companies ($5 million). These will be passed along to consumers - regardless of their ability to pay - in higher utility bills and costlier health care.

These white-collar criminals are RAISING our state budget by 8% in a severe recessionary period which hasn't bottomed out! Sheldon Silver needs to be dragged from his home and beaten with a billyclub. The residents on Long Island are incensed over this political thuggery exhibited by these professional crooks.

~~~~~~~
When every move the politicians make is yet another attack upon the people, it takes a toll.

Take care of yourself friend. :)

Deborah K
04-01-2009, 11:16 AM

I've never been fatigued and restless at the same time. That's kind of strange. But I do get stressed out over what is happening to our country. Sometimes I just have to stop listening, watching, reading about issues for a few days.

DAFTEK
04-01-2009, 11:24 AM
I've never been fatigued and restless at the same time. That's kind of strange. But I do get stressed out over what is happening to our country. Sometimes I just have to stop listening, watching, reading about issues for a few days.

Agree, i do the same thing. I just recently started going back to the gym after a year off and i feel great now. Get my mind cleaned and makes me concentrate on the weight lifting rather then what CrackHeadBama and his low life criminals are going to steal from the constitution and the American people next... :rolleyes:

zach
04-01-2009, 11:38 AM
If I didn't have school, then I might actually be happier.

That's the sad part.

I don't even know what the future is despite knowing and planning what I want to do.

Though, that could just be existential anxiety. :|

Howard_Roark
04-01-2009, 11:51 AM
I too am very fatigued, I'm fine in the morning but once it gets past 3 or so I'm not that productive. I think its burnout. I notice just going outside and walking around helps. I don't think the human body was designed to sit in a chair all day staring at computer screens, which makes me kind of screwed because thats all I do. I guess moderation is key, but so far I have yet to improve or find any solution. I'm trying a new diet with less fast food and more raw foods.

JeNNiF00F00
04-01-2009, 11:52 AM
Could be depression, or it could be something else that is messing w/ the chemical make up of your body. I would go get a bloodtest(thyroid) just to make sure its not something physically wrong. I had similar symptoms of what you describe a few years ago and they thought I was bipolar lol Nope..not bipolar. Thyroid was just off and it was literally making me depressed, tired, restless, had anxiety, insomnia, and all kinds of other whacked out problems that started off as minimal but continued to get worse and worse over time.

Howard_Roark
04-01-2009, 12:25 PM
Could be depression, or it could be something else that is messing w/ the chemical make up of your body. I would go get a bloodtest(thyroid) just to make sure its not something physically wrong. I had similar symptoms of what you describe a few years ago and they thought I was bipolar lol Nope..not bipolar. Thyroid was just off and it was literally making me depressed, tired, restless, had anxiety, insomnia, and all kinds of other whacked out problems that started off as minimal but continued to get worse and worse over time.

I assume from your screename you are female, thyroid problems are uncommon in men its about 5-8x more common in women.