PDA

View Full Version : Tin Foil Alert:BEEP BEEP BEEP:Neocon Republicans and their crazy conspiracy theories

Joe3113
04-01-2009, 08:06 AM
The loony conspiracy nut wing of the Republican party - the Neocon-Republicans - are at it again.

The latest conspiracy nut theory they are espousing is that we - the true Republicans - are supposedly engaged in a vast conspiracy to spam internet polls.

These guys are absolutely insane and need to be in a mental hospital. It's just absolute paranoia.

They are just absolutely nuts and nut conspiracy theorists don't belong in a mainstream pro-American Party.

People who espouse these nut conspiracy theories should be taken to a secret prison in Eastern Europe and water boarded to get them back to their senses.

Seriously, take your tin-foil hats off you lunatics and get a life!

They are crazy nut conspiracy nut nutters.

Totally nuts.

acptulsa
04-01-2009, 08:08 AM
Either that, or they're pissed that we are finally learning to cheat more effectively than they do. Since their whole selling point to the rank-and-file all these years is, yeah, we're crooked #^@%$ but we win, well, one can't blame them for being upset at this development... ;) :D

slacker921
04-01-2009, 08:32 AM
either they're coming onto RPF and trying to convince people to spam polls, posting instructions on how to use a script like a kiddie to do it, and then pointing at it as FACT that there are people here spamming polls (since there were people here trying to get people to spam polls).... or... there really are a few Ron Paul supporters who waste their time spamming polls to an extreme, make it obvious, and make everyone here look like a spammer.

reduen
04-01-2009, 08:43 AM
I don't know how one would cheat most of those polls, they only let me vote once. (Except the ones like the time poll, that one is crazy...)

JamesButabi
04-01-2009, 08:49 AM
Waiting for RP again so we can spam the streets of DC. No denying the poll of 2 feet.

Lucille
04-01-2009, 09:36 AM
For myself, I only voted once in each NPR poll.

In related Neoconservative news:

Neocons for Obama (http://washingtonindependent.com/36467/neocons-for-obama)
By David Weigel 3/31/09 8:52 AM

Neoconservatism: The Return (http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2009/03/31/neoconservatism-the-return/)
A new incarnation, a new name – and the same old warmongering
by Justin Raimondo, April 01, 2009

Change®!