PDA

View Full Version : Is Dick Morris a friend or foe?

David40
04-01-2009, 05:31 AM
Dick Morris has been invited to a local event as a speaker. I don't know anything about the guy other than he is a commentator on Faux News which make me suspicious right off the bat. As far as Ron Paul and Campaign For Liberty is concerned is he a friend or foe?

Truth Warrior
04-01-2009, 05:39 AM
Until you figure it out, ASSUME foe. ;) :D

Truth Warrior
04-01-2009, 05:57 AM
http://www.dickmorris.com/blog/ (http://www.dickmorris.com/blog/)

TruthisTreason
04-01-2009, 07:31 AM
Judging by the information that has come out of his mouth over the last two years or so, I have a hard time seeing him as anything but a Neo-Con. But, that is me.

Original_Intent
04-01-2009, 08:30 AM
He is very much a mixed bag. I think he may be someone has looked into the Abyss and been awakened by what he saw. And maybe is too scared to come right out and say what he knows.

heavenlyboy34
04-01-2009, 08:36 AM
Listen to his appearances on Hannity's program(or anywhere else). A true neocon. Do not trust him. :P

donnay
04-01-2009, 09:02 AM
If you like Frank Luntz-- you'll love Dick Morris. Both are equal prostitutes for DC. :p

David40
04-01-2009, 09:13 AM
Thanks for the input. I looked into his past and it looks like he used to be a member of the Democratic Party and an advisor to the Clinton's. Unless he's had a brain transplant I'm going to assume the worst about this dude.

Truth Warrior
04-01-2009, 09:18 AM
Thanks for the input. I looked into his past and it looks like he used to be a member of the Democratic Party and an advisor to the Clinton's. Unless he's had a brain transplant I'm going to assume the worst about this dude. Congrats! ;) :)

donnay
04-01-2009, 09:24 AM
As a general rule (these days) anyone who goes around calling themselves "Dick" should be reviewed as such. :D

NYgs23
04-01-2009, 02:52 PM
A rank opportunist.

David40
04-01-2009, 07:01 PM
I agree, but I must say at least the guy had the guts to admit that we were right all along.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW5Jv-TRXh0

Deborah K
04-01-2009, 07:34 PM
Hahahaa! This is truly funny. Dick Morris is a neo-con! Haaha! He worked in the Clinton administration as an advisor until he got caught with a prostitute (while married) and Clinton made him resign. He's an embittered turn-coat to be sure, but he's a really smart one.

trey4sports
04-01-2009, 11:33 PM
Dick Morris has been invited to a local event as a speaker. I don't know anything about the guy other than he is a commentator on Faux News which make me suspicious right off the bat. As far as Ron Paul and Campaign For Liberty is concerned is he a friend or foe?

he is worse than Obama, he is a neoconservative in every sense

David40
04-02-2009, 05:39 AM
I don't know? I get the sense he is nothing but a brilliant political strategist with no principles or loyalty whatsoever. An evil genius. So I don't think you could accurately classify him as a neocon because your neocons are steadfast in their cause with loyalty, though misguided. Seems to me Morris is more like a political whore or prostitute, or even a political mercenary. So in the end it might be worth listening to his speech at this upcoming meeting if only for the sole purpose of picking his brain for useful political strategies. Aside from that I would not trust him as far as I could throw him.

Truth Warrior
04-02-2009, 06:25 AM
Hahahaa! This is truly funny. Dick Morris is a neo-con! Haaha! He worked in the Clinton administration as an advisor until he got caught with a prostitute (while married) and Clinton made him resign. He's an embittered turn-coat to be sure, but he's a really smart one.

Hahahaa!

The Difference between Democrats and Republicans
http://differencebetweendemocratsandrepublicans.com/ (http://differencebetweendemocratsandrepublicans.com/)

:p

Cowlesy
04-02-2009, 06:33 AM
Dick Morris, in my opinion, is a sociopath.

Cowlesy
04-02-2009, 06:35 AM
I don't know? I get the sense he is nothing but a brilliant political strategist with no principles or loyalty whatsoever. An evil genius. So I don't think you could accurately classify him as a neocon because your neocons are steadfast in their cause with loyalty, though misguided. Seems to me Morris is more like a political whore or prostitute, or even a political mercenary. So in the end it might be worth listening to his speech at this upcoming meeting if only for the sole purpose of picking his brain for useful political strategies. Aside from that I would not trust him as far as I could throw him.

Good post. Hearing what he has to say will only help you understand these psychos.

Truth Warrior
04-02-2009, 06:40 AM
Dick Morris, in my opinion, is a sociopath. I share your analysis and conclusion about Morris, as are the Clintons. :p

sluggo
04-02-2009, 06:44 AM
A rank opportunist.

+1

Morris goes where the money and cameras are.

blocks
04-02-2009, 03:40 PM
A rank opportunist.

EXACTLY. He knows which way the winds blowing, writes a book about it, and pimps it in FOX News and "conservative" talk radio.