PDA

View Full Version : Are liberty lovers being targeted despite the MIAC retraction?

CatherineBleish
03-31-2009, 09:23 PM
http://www.libertyrestorationproject.org/2009/03/31/are-liberty-lovers-being-targeted-despite-the-miac-retraction/

We have been told SEVERAL stories of folks being followed, pulled over and even asked to search the car for drugs since the MIAC report on modern militias was disseminated to law enforcement by the Missouri Information Analysis Center. (recent story here: http://www.mogop.org/wp/2009/03/919/ )

Have you had an experience like this? We want your story. info@libertyrestorationproject.org

Please give us as many relevant details as possible: when, where, what stickers/signs you had on/in your car, and if you would like your name to be published or remain anomoyus.

If it appears this is happening in abundance, we will be taking these stories to our Governor to hold him accountable for allowing this document off of his desk and to our legislature to protect us from such abuses!

peace, love and LIBERTY,

Catherine

tonesforjonesbones
03-31-2009, 11:47 PM
Is Nixon a democrat? I fear the seed was planted....and with the controversy..some of the LE might just do it out of spite. tones

fj45lvr
04-01-2009, 12:17 AM
honest americans are TARGETED every day by the crooks in Gov. What's new???

Business as usual...of course they are going to apply some pressure to any group that could seriously "rock the boat"....

Aratus
04-01-2009, 08:53 AM
the new press release on the retraction of the memo has gotten less publicity than
the original offending memo... we should not let this fade away and assume things
are swell. the initial impressions may have faded after six months or a year, maybe.

Carole
04-01-2009, 09:19 AM
Despite the retraction publicy, do you not think behind closed doors----HUSH, HUSH----the police were told to follow the plan anyway, just do it quietly????? :mad:

olehounddog
04-01-2009, 09:30 AM
They accomplished the mission. The word got out on who they wanted watched.

sparebulb
04-01-2009, 09:37 AM
You can't un-ring the bell.

Lucille
04-01-2009, 09:39 AM
Well of course they (we) are!

cthulhufan
04-01-2009, 09:41 AM
*shrug* You can't retract a mindset. Well you can but that's another topic. It's all well and good that they retracted their statements but, honestly, I couldn't care less. What's more meaningful to me is the great insight we just got into how some of these people really think. If that isn't incentive not to give up the fight for Liberty, I don't know what is.

qh4dotcom
04-01-2009, 10:25 AM
http://www.libertyrestorationproject.org/2009/03/31/are-liberty-lovers-being-targeted-despite-the-miac-retraction/

If it appears this is happening in abundance, we will be taking these stories to our Governor to hold him accountable for allowing this document off of his desk and to our legislature to protect us from such abuses!

peace, love and LIBERTY,

Catherine

Catherine,

You don't need a bunch of people being targeted to do that...one person being unfairly targeted should be enough.