PDA

View Full Version : Obama: The Federal Gov Stands Behind Your Auto Warranty!

He Who Pawns
03-30-2009, 09:30 AM
I literally fell out of my chair laughing when I heard this come out of his mouth. Is the Obama team going to be out there with wrenches fixing your broken Chrysler? Does Geithner even know how to use a wrench? I heard that Bernenke can change your oil in 10 minutes flat.

ItsTime
03-30-2009, 09:32 AM
Obama is the worlds best car sales man. Make sure you read the fine print.

Lucille
03-30-2009, 09:41 AM
I'm on the phone w/ the WH right now to schedule a service appointment for my Tahoe.

I called earlier, but the operator was not amused.

I just had another operator on the line. I tried to schedule an appointment again, but they wouldn't put me down in the appointment book!

I also asked her if it was OK to call this government Fascist now, since Obama has fully nationalized GM (Government Motors). She had no opinion. I said, "You have no opinion on the fact that this government is going the way of Hitler and Mussolini's Economic Fascism?"

He Who Pawns
03-30-2009, 09:45 AM
I wonder if Bernanke will be free for a quick tire rotation and balance on Tuesday?

LibertyEagle
03-30-2009, 09:46 AM
I'm on the phone w/ the WH right now to schedule a service appointment for my Tahoe.

I called earlier, but the operator was not amused.

Hey, I think you're onto something. ;) Maybe we should all do this and spread the word.

"Somethin' is wrong with my car. It's making a funny sound. Could y'all come out and take a look at it."

ihsv
03-30-2009, 09:48 AM
Those guys can't turn on a light switch without their handlers briefing them on which direction the switch goes.

Ain't no way I'm letting them near my car. They can't fix the government, they sure as hell can't fix my car.

He Who Pawns
03-30-2009, 09:50 AM
Hey, I think you're onto something. ;) Maybe we should all do this and spread the word.

"Somethin' is wrong with my car. It's making a funny sound. Could y'all come out and take a look at it."

Actually this is a great idea. Can someone send mention of this to Lew Rockwell? Imagine thousands of people calling the White House this week to schedule tuneups...

LibertyEagle
03-30-2009, 09:50 AM
Those guys can't turn on a light switch without their handlers briefing them on which direction the switch goes.

Ain't no way I'm letting them near my car. They can't fix the government, they sure as hell can't fix my car.

No, it's a joke. But, since they think they can run it, let's show 'em what it's really like. :D

Lucille
03-30-2009, 09:55 AM
Actually this is a great idea. Can someone send mention of this to Lew Rockwell? Imagine thousands of people calling the White House this week to schedule tuneups...

Thank you! My darling husband got a kick out of it!

I was hoping it would go viral!

WH comment line: 1-202-456-1111

Truth Warrior
03-30-2009, 10:00 AM
Well there's a sure fire iron clad guarantee of future CRAP cars coming out of Detroit. :p :rolleyes:

Johnnybags
03-30-2009, 10:03 AM
Do I send the overcharge to the Federal Reserve or Treasury? Heck, if Doctors find out about this I might have competition. Not only my neighbors house am I subsidizing but now I am fixing his Escalade, woooooooooooooot!!!!!!!

LibertyEagle
03-30-2009, 10:06 AM
Thank you! My darling husband got a kick out of it!

I was hoping it would go viral!

WH comment line: 1-202-456-1111

Do you have an account over on C4L? If you do, blog it. :)

Bruehound
03-30-2009, 10:16 AM
I will be calling the WH and suggesting they cover my oil changes because it would be "preventative care" so it would ultimately save them money on more major repairs.

Next thing ya know, government oil change center waiting rooms will resemble Doctors offices because of subsidy driven overuse. and so it goes.

Lucille
03-30-2009, 10:18 AM
Do you have an account over on C4L? If you do, blog it. :)

Please, you do it! Please?

I'm off to the doctor! (And as soon as the fascists are done fully nationalizing health care, I'll be calling the WH for those appointments too.)

He Who Pawns
03-30-2009, 10:19 AM
I will be calling the WH and suggesting they cover my oil changes because it would be "preventative care" so it would ultimately save them money on more major repairs.

Ahahaha.... nice.