PDA

View Full Version : Obama Indicted??

FreeMama
03-29-2009, 09:01 PM
A message to all members of 9-12 Project ~ Asheville, NC

Barack Obama INDICTED By Grand Jury March 28th !!!
At approx. 4:15 p.m.
March 28th in the city of Stockbridge Ga.
the people of Georgia returned an Indictment against Barack Hussein Obama!
Stockbridge, Georgia- The questions over the eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama to occupy his current position as President of the United States continue to be raised. After being presented with evidence in the matter, a citizens' grand jury convened by Carl Swensson in Georgia has returned an indictment against Barack Hussein Obama aka Barry Soetoro aka Barry Sutoro.

Reportedly the sealed indictment, scheduled to be delivered to prosecutors on Monday, includes counts of fraud and conspiracy to commit fraud. "It's a done deal, and the people of the State of Georgia demand action on this matter," said Carl Swensson after the grand jury proceedings had finished. "I can't comment on this other than to say that the sealed indictment will be delivered to prosecutors on Monday."
Obviously, where this goes remains to be seen, but it's one more sign that citizens are waking up and demanding that the allegations of fraud and forgery surrounding the eligibility of Obama be investigated.
http://www.evilconservativeonline.com/2009/03/citizens-shouting-out-citizen-grand.html

Citizens sitting as Federal Grand Jurors are the fourth branch of the United States government.

The Citizens of Georgia have proudly stood up to our corrupt officials and have exercised this right.

At approx. 4:15 p.m. March 28th in the city of Stockbridge Ga. the people of Georgia returned an Indictment against Barack Hussein Obama; 25 Jurists, duly sworn in, heard testimony and in a unanimous vote, indicted Obama. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theevilconservative/2009/03/24/Evil-Conservative-Radio

TAKE HEART PATRIOTS are efforts are working!
NEVER GIVE UP NEVER SURRENDER!
Lori Patriot

Visit 9-12 Project ~ Asheville, NC at: http://9-12projectashevillenc.ning.com

vegaspilot03
03-29-2009, 09:12 PM
why does this post have no replies?

Kotin
03-29-2009, 09:14 PM
hmmm... I am trying to grasp the implications of this..

ClayTrainor
03-29-2009, 09:17 PM
It sounds too good to be true....

So, can i presume the MSM going to be forced to report on this one?

vegaspilot03
03-29-2009, 09:23 PM
whatever happens, its a step fwd. Can u imagine what the populous will say when their messiah is proven to be ineligible to be president? It will get blown off as a "Republican" scam. OR if they are real IDIOTS, they will just amend the constitution.

AdamT
03-29-2009, 09:28 PM

There will be none.

The One
03-29-2009, 09:29 PM
There will be none.

This.

Dripping Rain
03-29-2009, 09:30 PM
just like the Texas Cheney indictment. I dont think this will see the light of day. As much as I agree that Obonga is an usurper and an illegal alien I think this is a losing battle and a waste of time. It will be shot down. Choose your battles carefully. thats why Ron Paul never bothered with this. Untill there is a government that follows the law or Obama is out of office i think this is will go no where

slacker921
03-29-2009, 09:31 PM
umm.. they'll amend the constitution rather than admitting they've been duped. Far too much energy was spent getting him in office for people to just toss him out. Not that I agree with that, but that's where the vast majority of the masses are on this.

Bruno
03-29-2009, 09:32 PM
If a tree falls in the woods and the MSM doesn't report it, did it make a sound?

Time will tell. This could be huge or it could be completely buried. There's really no in-between.

bossman068410
03-29-2009, 09:37 PM
I just can't see it happening.
Plus if he is found guilty and kicked out of office what happends?
Biden takes office.

Will it change anything? I doubt it.

vegaspilot03
03-29-2009, 09:44 PM
lol, true. Can you Imagine Biden in Office, yuck, i Quite like the other puppet's characteristics. Plus Obama just sounds so good! O-Bama. like Oklahoma and Alabama had a baby. :) Biden would be something like.. Bisexual in a den? nah... doesnt rhyme... that's a major flaw and why Biden cannot be president. ---

That was a direct quote from a family memo in the Rock-a-feller Family.

Paulitical Correctness
03-29-2009, 10:35 PM
lol, true. Can you Imagine Biden in Office, yuck, i Quite like the other puppet's characteristics. Plus Obama just sounds so good! O-Bama. like Oklahoma and Alabama had a baby. :) Biden would be something like.. Bisexual in a den? nah... doesnt rhyme... that's a major flaw and why Biden cannot be president. ---

That was a direct quote from a family memo in the Rock-a-feller Family.

flawless logic. :D

haaaylee
03-30-2009, 12:26 AM
yeah, f the constitution. 'cos following it produces a worse character.

you know, or we could follow it and the law and if the outcome sucks --- at least this country finally recognized the document.

Reason
03-30-2009, 01:52 AM
lol

hotbrownsauce
03-30-2009, 02:04 AM
This is what I found....

http://www.riseupforamerica.com/

http://www.cusc.org/editorial/3563.htm

awake
03-30-2009, 04:27 AM
You have dictators... this should mean something if the constitution was a respected document, but most likely nothing will come of it... hope I'm wrong.

RonPaulFanInGA
03-30-2009, 04:38 AM

About the same as those small towns in Vermont that voted to impeach George W. Bush: nothing.

lynnf
03-30-2009, 06:26 AM
I just can't see it happening.
Plus if he is found guilty and kicked out of office what happends?
Biden takes office.

Will it change anything? I doubt it.

it appears to be a "common law" grand jury, which apparently means it didn't have the backing of a prosecutor like a DA, etc. not good.... but made a stir.

lynn

Elwar
03-30-2009, 07:31 AM
By "citizens grand jury" does this mean...a bunch of people got together and held a mock grand jury event just like they do in the real govenment and turned in their results? And now this "sealed envelope" will be presented to a "real prosecutor" in the hopes that he'll look into it?

Considering...if it were a real grand jury, you wouldn't be able to talk about the proceedings of what went on in the grand jury room and the sealed envelope goes directly to the bailif directly to the prosecutor.

Danke
03-30-2009, 07:37 AM
By "citizens grand jury" does this mean...a bunch of people got together and held a mock grand jury event just like they do in the real govenment and turned in their results? And now this "sealed envelope" will be presented to a "real prosecutor" in the hopes that he'll look into it?

Considering...if it were a real grand jury, you wouldn't be able to talk about the proceedings of what went on in the grand jury room and the sealed envelope goes directly to the bailif directly to the prosecutor.

Some would argue this is a real grand jury (common law), unlike what we get today from the government controlled system of "justice."

acptulsa
03-30-2009, 07:40 AM
Did anyone check the statutes of limitations for fraud in this jurisdiction? Because if it is three years or less between indictment and arrest, this is worthless. You can't arrest a sitting president and Pelosi wouldn't even impeach Dubya, whom her constituents hate.

It sounds too good to be true....

So, can i presume the MSM going to be forced to report on this one?

Excuse me while I fail to hold my breath.

About the same as those small towns in Vermont that voted to impeach George W. Bush: nothing.

But there are several jurisdictions in this nation where Dubya and Cheney dare not go. Think about that a minute. There are jurisdictions in this nation where former president Dubya and former veep Dickhead Cheney dare not set foot...

PatriotOne
03-30-2009, 07:49 AM
I said a long time ago that Obama was going to be used to spark a racial war to impose martial law here in the U.S. I thought it might be the assasination of him but this might be the way they do it. Dethrone him instead.

If anyone thinks this wasn't already planned you just don't understand the enemy. They could have easily found a U.S. born puppet. No prob! Why on earth would they put a Pres in place that wasn't a U.S. citizen? Besides, they could have easily faked Obama's birth certifcate, etc., if they wanted to. They didn't. Ask yourselves these questions and you will get closer to the reason why THEY did this on purpose.

BTW...the people who put Obama in power are not big fans of African Americans.

Elwar
03-30-2009, 08:06 AM
Some would argue this is a real grand jury (common law), unlike what we get today from the government controlled system of "justice."

Ya, but one grand jury can get you put in jail, and the other grand jury can get a small group of people excited like they're doing something only to have nothing at all come of it.

Getting 25 people together to "vote" on something doesn't make it any more real.

Danke
03-30-2009, 08:10 AM
Ya, but one grand jury can get you put in jail, and the other grand jury can get a small group of people excited like they're doing something only to have nothing at all come of it.

Getting 25 people together to "vote" on something doesn't make it any more real.

"Real" or enforceable? No less real than the Constitution and no more enforceable.

hillertexas
03-30-2009, 09:24 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3586/3399114930_b6e6e01c9b_o.jpg

decatren
03-30-2009, 09:51 AM
doe that mean that he will not be attending G-summit?

DAFTEK
03-30-2009, 10:12 AM
HEY! GLENN BECK! COME OUT, COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE! Let me see you talk about this topic! :p

lol...... I couldn't help myself for all those Beck spies on RPF.... :D

http://www.snakeoilwillie.com/images/SnakeOilGirl.jpg

FreeMama
03-30-2009, 02:26 PM
^ lol

DAFTEK
03-30-2009, 02:37 PM
The day Glenn Beck talks about this issue and calls Obama out on it that's the day I'll trust his agenda, until then he is nothing but a puppet for Murdoch with $$$$ signs in his eyes!