Dripping Rain
03-29-2009, 08:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSdlSN4onsI

TheConstitutionLives
03-29-2009, 09:11 PM
awesome. love it!

sevin
03-29-2009, 09:58 PM
There are a lot of good cops out there. But the more crime there is, the more paranoid they get (usually very overly-paranoid, unfortunately).

OrganDonor
03-30-2009, 03:34 AM
Boca Raton here....

Our cops are all nice and literally in every corner

I go down to MIA, everything changes. :P

Madison
03-30-2009, 04:59 AM
Good, but old.

nayjevin
03-30-2009, 05:07 AM
subscribed - good stuff

Captain Bryan
03-30-2009, 06:08 AM
I want to send that officer a thank you note. :)

Zuras
03-30-2009, 06:45 AM
??? What?

Good day, sir.

Good day.

That wallet. Well it seems mighty old and I think it's time you might want to consider buying a new one. Thank you for your old wallet, though.

But that's my grandfather's wallet.

And I shall treat it with reverence, good sir.
----------

What a nice thug.

Who the hell cares about this stupid crap? This is the dumbest, most pointless video I've ever seen. You mean cops don't eat babies?

Captain Bryan
03-30-2009, 07:27 AM
??? What?

Good day, sir.

Good day.

That wallet. Well it seems mighty old and I think it's time you might want to consider buying a new one. Thank you for your old wallet, though.

----------

What a nice thug.

Who the hell cares about this stupid crap? This is the dumbest, most pointless video I've ever seen. You mean cops don't eat babies?
It's nice to see police officers treating protesters like Human Beings instead of rabid animals.
The point of the video is to show that officers can be reasonable at times.

Zuras
03-30-2009, 07:41 AM
It's nice to see police officers treating protesters like Human Beings instead of rabid animals.
The point of the video is to show that officers can be reasonable at times.

Let's get real. You've never even been to a protest. Your view of protests ivariably comes from tiny little snippets, purposely selected to elecit a certain response, supplied by leftist media propagandists.

acptulsa
03-30-2009, 07:45 AM
Let's get real. You've never even been to a protest. Your view of protests ivariably comes from tiny little snippets, purposely selected to elecit a certain response, supplied by leftist media propagandists.

Or so you assume. Try breaking that word down into parts and see what you get, Mr. Personality...

fletcher
03-30-2009, 07:49 AM
Yea, this was very popular on digg a year ago (http://digg.com/political_opinion/This_is_how_police_SHOULD_react_to_protesters).

tremendoustie
03-30-2009, 08:00 AM
??? What?

Good day, sir.

Good day.

----------

What a nice thug.

I assume you're referring to the fact that they are paid by taxpayer dollars. Yes, and I object to that too. But I object a whole lot more to brutality, and it's nice to see this.

Captain Bryan
03-30-2009, 08:27 AM
I haven't left my house in 23 years.

Freedom 4 all
03-30-2009, 08:34 AM
That's was simply an isolated incident and in no way represents an accurate picture of police officers in the community. Huh, what do you know, that line actually works for something.

andrewh817
03-30-2009, 07:43 PM
I want to send that officer a thank you note. :)

It's sad that these videos are rare enough to make you think that thought!

newbitech
03-30-2009, 08:43 PM
nice vid, whats the name of that song track?