PDA

View Full Version : We need to come up with a letter

Arklatex
03-29-2009, 08:43 PM
similar to how we did with the llepard letter in USA Today.

Addressing the nation, say we saw this coming and tried to get everyone we knew to vote for Ron Paul, we now we think everyone understands why we were worried and we sure has hell know what to do about it! Demand we vote all current congressmen senators out of office that supported the bailout and or stimulus package - and ask everyone to please be prepared for RP 2012!

reduen
03-29-2009, 08:46 PM
Good Idea! Where has the llepard man gone anyway..? Has he been around and I just missed him?

Original_Intent
03-29-2009, 08:46 PM
I think this is a great idea. We would need the chipin from HELL to finance it though.

Great thought though!

nayjevin
03-29-2009, 11:10 PM
In theory, if I had money, I would dump some into something like this.

I love the concept.

Devil's advocate:

1. There are very few newspapers I would want to make richer
2. print newspapers are a dying breed, possibly the same $$ on a tv commercial would be better

Mahkato
03-29-2009, 11:21 PM
Maybe instead of a "we told ya so" approach, maybe just something promoting the Mises Institute. That's a fairly non-aggressive non-political way to draw people in. Something like, "Didn't see the meltdown coming? Neither did most of the politicians and pundits. Wouldn't it be better to look to those who DID see what was happening before things really went downhill?" or "Why are we trusting the people who didn't see the economic meltdown coming to give us the right answers for how to get out of it?" etc.

dr. hfn
03-29-2009, 11:25 PM
this is a great idea! Every major newspaper or online news site. Or both.

Maybe the letter should be about Constitution Revolution 2012 or Ron Paul or the Campaign for Liberty/YAL or the Mises Institute!