PDA

View Full Version : Jersey Needs Your Help!

TaylnStorm
03-29-2009, 06:10 PM
Hey Folks,

Jersey has a great candidate for Governor this year, Steve Lonegan (lonegan.com). There has never been a more ripe time for a liberty-minded candidate to win here as the state is literally falling apart. The GOP is trying to anoint the former U.S. Attorney here, Chris Christie (christiefornj.com). Not a bad guy, but he is not a liberty candidate by any means.

If there is anyone in the Jersey area that can help with the grassroots effort, PM me or jump on the Ron Paul/C4L meetup #605. You can also donate. I'd like to try and get a money bomb going. If Steve can pull it off (and the only way to do that is to turnout BIG on primary day - June 2), it would be big news that a conservative/libertarian has won in NJ.

Please help us take back our GOP and our State!

ronpaulhawaii
03-29-2009, 06:32 PM
Bump for Jersey

t0rnado
03-29-2009, 06:36 PM
Lonegan is the best candidate NJ has had for governor in a while, but Chris Christie won all the county straw polls by 70-80%.

TaylnStorm
03-29-2009, 06:44 PM
The establishment is doing what the establishment does, coming out and voting for their guy. The only way to beat them this year is to turn out at the polls on June 2nd. There is already a huge effort by like-minded people to get on county committees. This is a totally winnable state, the pathetic GOP has just given up here so we are taking it back. The R3VOLution is alive in Jersey!

free.alive
03-29-2009, 06:51 PM
Bump for my home state which I'll never give up on...

sajorojas
03-29-2009, 07:17 PM
thanks, I haven't been paying attention to NJ politics lately. This guy looks pretty good