PDA

View Full Version : WTF is wrong with Ambassador Alan Keyes?

Chester Copperpot
09-17-2007, 06:09 PM
on this value voter debate wtf is up with him???

Hes acting like an animatronix version of himself and he sounds like hes trying to talk like jesse

CurtisLow
09-17-2007, 06:32 PM
lol I hear you!

Givemelibertyor.....
09-17-2007, 06:34 PM
Keyes is just trying to drum up some cash so he can spend the next few years taking it easy.

RonPaulGetsIt
09-17-2007, 06:36 PM
It makes you wonder what the real reason for him joining the race is. Having him jump around is almost like having people laugh over Ron Pauls responses.

Geronimo
09-17-2007, 08:27 PM
One minute the guy is screaming like he's MLK, and in the next breath he's whispering like Michael Jackson.

0zzy
09-17-2007, 08:43 PM
One minute the guy is screaming like he's MLK, and in the next breath he's whispering like Michael Jackson.

so true lawl

Triton
09-17-2007, 08:47 PM
on this value voter debate wtf is up with him???

Hes acting like an animatronix version of himself and he sounds like hes trying to talk like jesseHe is addressing an audience which likes a good sermon, and it's not his delivery per se that I have a problem with. If Dr. Paul had taken a page from that same playbook and perhaps even quoted 2 Chronicles 7:14, thereby making the point that Christians need no government to validate their truth, he would have won the debate hands down. As it stands, he stuck to his message (which I agree with) about the war, and the Federal Reserve, and about torture, but alas, the Vast Dispensational Zionism crowd in this country has finally gone off the deep end, and will vote for the very thing which sent 6 million to the gas chambers...

inibo
09-17-2007, 09:12 PM
An interesting take on why Alan Keyes is in the race:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig8/kramer2.html