PDA

View Full Version : Historic Account of the Bloody Battle of NPR - Must read story

Dripping Rain
03-29-2009, 05:11 AM
please listen to this while reading. itll help make your experience better while scaning this wonderful piece of history. Use your imaginaaation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H0JDomv8ac

On the 29th day of March in the year 2009 AD I hereby record the following account.

Im writing this as a soldier & a witness from the frontlines while standing shoulder to shoulder with my fellow freedom fighters at the battlefield of NPR.

This maybe the last thing I ever write but I shall not be intimidated by the fear of death or the horrors of war. This passage will account for an historic event that will change the face of history. It will be a story engraved with our blood in the hearts of every patriot. This will be a day remebered as the day few stood against many and fearlessly fought till death.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1863/romneydevil.jpg
a rare portrait of Wilardxes Bin Romney

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/8459/roms.jpg
Alpha Class paid Romulans preparing for war

http://student.vfs.com/%7E3d51ryan/troll_poster/troll_composite_931_525_new.JPG
a faithful Gamma Class Romulan waits for command

http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:OfpBylUPXZdxqM:http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/asdim/moria4.jpg
Gamma Class Romulan citizen crying

Friends, we have suffered great losses. We Sent a letter of distress to General Torchbearer but it may be too late for us when he arrives with aid. The barbarian Romulan hordes have descended upon us from each & every direction under the command of the bloodthirsty Romulan commander Willardxes ben Romney. Their forces are heavily armed and well organized. Were greatly outnumbered & outflanked and the Romulan hordes brought with them their secret Weapons of Mass Deception. The brutal macros.

Some of our allies have forsaken us. they tried to demoralize our troops before they left us standing Alone in the wind to face our fate. They said this battle was not important and that we need not fight back the Romulans. They said fighting back King Willardxes is deceiving and immoral and that we should submit to the will of the One Eyed Monster[Yes I really meant D*ck]. But our valiant troops stood up and said "weve drawn our line in the sand! this is Survival & we will not back down an inch while we live".

Yes my friends, we told them that we will not take it laying down and that we will continue to fight. Abandon us in peace I said. Abandon us please. Then I quoted a wise man who once said:

"We ask not your counsels or your arms.
Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.
May your chains set lightly upon you,
and may posterity forget that you were our Forum men."

We will fight and we fought valiantly by God we did. We lost many of our brave men & lost our lead as the night grew darker and darker and seemed like itll never end. we thought this was the end, but not untill were all dead. As all hope of day coming was nearly lost, a cool breeze fell upon us, and a ray of light broke through the crack of the horizon. Dawn began to grow closer & when nearly all but hope was lost a Knight in shining armor on a noble steed as black as night showed up at our camp. A stranger to the land who goes by the name "SomePerson". He said that he lurked watched us from the sidelines but he couldnt help seeing us get slaughtered by the Romulan hordes and do nothing. our troops were in chaos. The men were tired. The morale was crushed. But this new lad already had a war plan handy. We were helpless and desperate for leadership & a hero. No one questioned him. As if he was born to lead, our own William Wallace or our forum Achilles, even better. A fine man indeed & a brave knight. He showed us how to counter attack their Weapons of Mass deception. without question we followed the plan of this stranger. The tide of the battle started turning, and the tables turned against the Romulan savages. our small number was no match for the gigantic army lead by Willardxes bin Romney. but we stood like men & fought like men under the Command of "SomePerson", the man who roared our battle cry & swore to Slay the One Eyed Trout Willardxes bin Romney. Hereby we shall continue to fight with all our might untill day break or till aid arrives, we all decided.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5882/300wallpaperqq.jpg
our troops march forward towards the superior enemy

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2007/03/07/gal_300_5.jpg
we were in search of a hero he came to us in shining armor offering his service. A real hero was born today & his name is SomePerson.

Fellow Forummen & women. I repeat we will not take this laying down. We will fight & make a stand. We may die but history wont be so merciful upon the ones who preemptively attacked us or on those who abandoned us in the midst of the battle rage!

Weve fought back as free men and free men we are. We may die but instead of dying in our beds many years from now we Chose to trade all of this from this day to that for one chance just one chance to tell our enemies that they may take our polls away but they will never take our FRREEEDDDDOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!

Internetz Ron Paullllll !!!!
written & witnessed by Forum Historian and martyr of the Bloody battle of NPR Drippingius Rainius

Medal of Valor
http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/57/others/badge16.jpg

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
03-29-2009, 05:18 AM
I am currently working on a monument to honor the fallen. My next project will be designing the badges to be worn at future veterans reunions.

I tried to reason with the Romney people and warn them of the danger coming but they failed to hear my plea. We must now scour the web for the remains of our dearly departed and always remember that the bodies of those killed in battle are merely destiny's debris when diplomacy fails.

someperson
03-29-2009, 05:19 AM
lol, great account

I really wouldn't have become involved in this if it weren't for seeing that chart with their blatant cheating. It's a good thing the name SomeOne, or SomePerson now lol, can be read as meaning everyone who tried here :)

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
03-29-2009, 05:21 AM
well now that you have come from the shadows, I do hope that you will stick around and continue to give input on other issues on the forum. We are glad to have you :)

ForLiberty-RonPaul
03-29-2009, 05:23 AM
brought a tear to me eye

someperson
03-29-2009, 05:25 AM
Thank you jdmyprez. I may return to the lurking though after this is done lol. As a programmer-type, I don't usually have much to say and creativity isn't my strongest point (look at my name lol). I remember joining after Nov 5, around the Dec 16 tea party and just watching and reading everyone working with all of their individual efforts. It's fun to lurk sometimes :)

Dripping Rain
03-29-2009, 05:26 AM
I am currently working on a monument to honor the fallen. My next project will be designing the badges to be worn at future veterans reunions.

I tried to reason with the Romney people and warn them of the danger coming but they failed to hear my plea. We must now scour the web for the remains of our dearly departed and always remember that the bodies of those killed in battle are merely destiny's debris when diplomacy fails.

lmao cant wait to see the badges and the medals. the barbarian Romulans have no understanding of diplomacy. Just like their barbarian leader the One Eyed Trout(D*ck) Willardxes bin romney
Im glad were about to exterminate that One Eyed Monster(D*ck) once and for all

ForLiberty-RonPaul
03-29-2009, 05:28 AM
i need illustrations. the kind that get put in fancy frames.

nayjevin
03-29-2009, 05:30 AM
On the 29th day of March in the year 2009 AD I write this account.

Im writing this from the frontlines while standing shoulder to shoulder with my fellow freedom fighters at the battlefield of NPR.

This maybe the last thing I ever write but I shall not be moved by fear of death. This passage will account for an historic event that will change the face of history. It will be a story engraved with our blood in the hearts of every patriot. This will be a day remebered as the day few stood against many and fearlessly fought till death.

Friends, we have suffered great losses. We Sent a letter of distress to General Torchbearer but it may be too late for us when he arrives with aid. The barbarian Romulan hordes have descended upon us from every direction under the command of the Romulan commander Willardxes ben Romney. Theyre a heavily armed and well organized force. were now greatly outnumbered and the Romulan hordes brought with them their secret Weapons of Mass Deception. The brutal macros.

Some of our allies have forsaken us. they tried to demoralize our troops before they left us standing in the wind. They said this battle was not important and that we need not fight back the Romulans. They said fighting back King Willardxes is deceiving and immoral and that we should submit to the will of the One Eyed Monster. But our valiant troops stood up and said this is Survival.

Yes my friends, we told them that we will not take it laying down and that we will continue to fight. Abandon us in peace I said. Abandon us please. Then I quoted a wise man who once said:

"We ask not your counsels or your arms.
Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.
May your chains set lightly upon you,
and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

We will fight and we fought valiantly by God we did. We lost many of our men & lost our lead as the night grew darker. we thought this was the end, but not untill were all dead. As dawn grew closer a Knight in shining armor on a noble steed as black as night showed up. A stranger to the land who goes by the name "SomePerson". He said he watched us from the sidelines but he couldnt help seeing us get slaughtered by the Romulan hordes. our troops were in chaos. But this new lad already had a war plan handy. We were helpless and desperate for leadership. no one questioned him. As if he was born to lead, our own William Wallace or our Achilles, even better. A fine man indeed. He showed us how to counter attack their Weapons of Mass deception. without question we followed the plan of this stranger. The tide of the battle started turning, and the tables turned against the Romulan savages. our small number was no match for the gigantic army lead by Willardxes bin Romney. but we stood like men & fought like men under the Command of "SomePerson", the man who roared our battle cry & swore to Slay the One Eyed Monster Willardxes bin Romney. Hereby we shall continue to fight with all our might untill day break or till aid arrives.

When we were in search of a hero he came to us in shining armor offering his service. A real hero was born today & his name is SomePerson.

Fellow Countrymen & women. I repeat we will not take this laying down. We will fight & make a stand. We may die but history wont be so merciful on the ones who preemptively attacked us or on those who abandoned us in the midst of the battle rage!

Weve fought back as free men and free men we are. We may die but instead of dying in our beds many years from now we Chose to trade all of this from this day to that for one chance just one chance to tell our enemies that they may take our polls away but they will never take our FRREEEDDDDOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!

Internetz Ron Paullllll !!!!
written by Historian and martyr of the Bloody battle of NPR Drippingius Rainiusnayjevin has edited your post for

REASON: "formatting - hard to read"If you feel these changes are unwarranted, please email libertycollaborative@gmail.com

Or, if you have gained enough Liberty Collaborative points, you may re-edit the post yourself, or roll it back to any previous version.

Thanks for participating!

Dripping Rain
03-29-2009, 05:30 AM
lol, great account

I really wouldn't have become involved in this if it weren't for seeing that chart with their blatant cheating. It's a good thing the name SomeOne, or SomePerson now lol, can be read as meaning everyone who tried here :)

I have changed the name of our hero
You will always be remembered as the hero who saved the day SomePerson. Im glad I trusted you :)

Dripping Rain
03-29-2009, 05:32 AM
brought a tear to me eye

:(
i guess that means you liked it :D

someperson
03-29-2009, 05:34 AM
We have a few more hours ahead :)

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
03-29-2009, 05:34 AM
I have consulted with the chief administrator of the National Cemetary of The Paulistinian States and he has said that we can place our monument directly across from the monument to those slain in the epic Ron Paul march through the World of Warcraft!

nayjevin
03-29-2009, 05:35 AM

lol

yes, yes.

wonderful account!

Dripping Rain
03-29-2009, 05:35 AM
nayjevin has edited your post for

If you feel these changes are unwarranted, please email libertycollaborative@gmail.com

Or, if you have gained enough Liberty Collaborative points, you may re-edit the post yourself, or roll it back to any previous version.

Thanks for participating!

nayjevin you da maaaaan
thanks dude

Dripping Rain
03-29-2009, 05:36 AM
I have consulted with the chief administrator of the National Cemetary of The Paulistinian States and he has said that we can place our monument directly across from the monument to those slain in the epic Ron Paul march through the World of Warcraft!

lmao
cant wait for the monument

someperson
03-29-2009, 05:37 AM

lol!

Conza88
03-29-2009, 07:00 AM
Hahah.... :D Diggin the music. Another one goes into the "Classics" playlist.

http://www.mojosonic.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/clap.gif

Dripping Rain
03-29-2009, 11:08 PM

i tried. is it any better now? :)

Dripping Rain
03-29-2009, 11:09 PM
Strength & Honor!

dr. hfn
03-29-2009, 11:20 PM
god I love our forum!

Dripping Rain
03-29-2009, 11:43 PM
Hahah.... :D Diggin the music. Another one goes into the "Classics" playlist.

http://www.mojosonic.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/clap.gif

my pleasure

Dripping Rain
04-19-2009, 09:56 PM
celebrating our amazing Victory against the Romulans
bump for laughs

Dripping Rain
10-26-2010, 06:26 PM
A historic bump and a historic reminder of a historic account lolol
it was a pleasure to fight in this battle by the side of some of the most brave rpfers