PDA

View Full Version : The Globalistos are winning

Minarchy4Sale
03-29-2009, 12:44 AM
Earth whatever. One Billion Lemmings 'raising consciousness' by shutting off their lights....

Im all for energy conservation, I am for sustainability, I am DEFINITELY for energy independence.....

But someone has convinced these fools that government is the only solution to a problem that isnt really much of a problem... except that without sustainability and independent energy solutions, individuals remain slaves to social networks.... But their solution is to make themselves even bigger slaves by clamoring for government control of energy...

Facepalm...

hugolp
03-29-2009, 12:56 AM
Earth whatever. One Billion Lemmings 'raising consciousness' by shutting off their lights....

Im all for energy conservation, I am for sustainability, I am DEFINITELY for energy independence.....

But someone has convinced these fools that government is the only solution to a problem that isnt really much of a problem... except that without sustainability and independent energy solutions, individuals remain slaves to social networks.... But their solution is to make themselves even bigger slaves by clamoring for government control of energy...

Facepalm...

Totally agree.

In fact, the other day I was thinking that a great way of debunking this is to become enviromental aware LOCALLY. Everytime that this people raise the awareness of the danger of global enviroment, talk about local enviroment.. In fact, the city contamination is more dangerous and gets more people ill than anyother thing, and that is local contamination. Advocate for sustainability and energy independence like you said.

peepnklown
03-29-2009, 12:59 AM
Sadly, the lemmings will follow until they are personally hassled by the state.